What did I do wrong? Amateur model
    Thanks

This all occured during spring break. Also, I'm asian. This is basically the first girl I've ever really gotten anywhere with. In addition, I'm 20 years old. This is probably the first time I've ever fallen in love. I will not leave a single detail out. I know somethings I did were stupid, and I want you guys to give me constructive criticism. Any extra details you want just let me know. Also I'd like to remind you all that my goal isn't just to have sex but to have a relationship too.

I was ready to party for 1 week straight. Me and my cousins all bought beer for nearly 1 week straight and we were going to just get wasted and go downtown hit the night clubs and just have a fucken blast.

So I'm at home waiting for my cousin to pick me up. He picks me up with his girlfriend and the HB9 sitting in the back of the car (shes the amateur model by the way). I pop out my door all excited and smiling, they introduce me to the girl, I didn't really show much interest in her at first; Smokin hot though. Was kind of nervous. But yadayada they talk about their day, and they just came back from a pageant ball of some kind. She tells me she was in a pageant and won 3rd place. I just kind of go wow; was just having a normal conversation never really played any game on her.

Anyways we go back to my cousins extraordinarily amazing house to get ready to go to a nightclub (by the way I'm in minnesota). Again I never played any game on her. What I didn't know before hand though was that my cousins girlfriend gave me a very good DHV and was actually trying to hook her up with me. I guess the DHV worked because the HB 9 was really into me apparently, but never showed it; she was constantly talking to my cousins GF about me though; secretly. We go to the night club, and I never really talked to her. In fact it never occured to me to even hit on her. I was trying to do approaches with the who lies more guys or girls routine all night on random sets. And just asking random girls if they wanted to dance. I got a couple grinds, pulled off a couple openers but it never really got to anywhere. Keep in mind I have 0-barely any experience with the venusian arts. Also I could really use a coach up here in Minnesota. If there was one in the Minneapolis/Saint Paul area my life would be complete. Please let me know or pm me.

Anyways back to the night club. I eventually end up grinding with the HB 9. We go to some random dudes girl friends apartment smoke some weed. And I get a shit ton of booze in my body. Then we call it a night by just going to Dennys with just me the HB9 my cousin, and his girlfriend. We basically eye fuck eachother like crazy during this meal. However shes only 18 and her parents call her! and says she has to go home. Theres a very asian cultural thing going on here too. Kind of hard to explain but I'll just say that its not like in white culture where your parents just get mad at you, but there are consequences such as getting forced marriage if you are out with a guy that late. I think its dumb really, we live in America yet there are practices like this going on.

Anyways its really complicated and if you want to know more you can just pm me. But my cousins GF takes HB 9 home. Never got a number, or anything. But next day we go to visit her and her family at a restaurant and I'm basically pushed by my cousin and his GF to get her number. I get it. We talk for about 3 days, then I go visit her in her dorms. I was really hesitating and nervous the whole time. I do try some conversational things like the floss before or after routine, and if you had to have sex with fat bastard times ten or kill yourself what would you do. Other wise it was a really quite time. We went to go watch 21 and over together, go to some asian club meeting, and then head back to her dorm. She cooked some spaghetti for me, and we watched a scary movie. I was really nervous on cuddling with her. But after 20 minutes in to the movie I guess I finally pulled the trigger and cuddled with her. We were holding hands and I was kissing her on her neck. It was a magical experience for me. This was my first time ever cuddling with a girl. I was in love.

Anyways later on she invites me to sleep with her on her bed, and we make out. In my mind I said to myself, Im here in bed with a girl. So I man up and ask her if she wants to have sex but she says no. And I just say it's okay. and cuddle. I'm not going to be the guy that forces a girl to have sex, I just cant do that. But anyways I think about doing a buyers remorse routine, but I couldn't think of any that had relevance to the situation. So I just kind of say whatever.

Morning comes around and we are just cuddling and talking then I bring up the fact that I have morning wood, and if she could help me out with that by giving me a handjob. She says to me, okay but you sure thats all you want? and i said yes. Unexpectedly I get a blow job. Really happy at this point. My first Blow Job. yeah go ahead and laugh.

After this we talked for another week. I guess this is where I fail, because my inner game wasn't tight enough to maintain a LTR. But I basically turn her off eventually because I'm not confident enough.
    It started off with a second group date with alot of people, where I get shit tested by her. I bought her a card that said gay on it; expecting it to be funny. Boy was I wrong. She said "Okay I Dont find this funny...did you mean stupid or something...you could of just wrote stupid. I dont find this funny at all." You might be wondering why i bought her the card, well before hand we were talking and I told her that im an artist, and I could draw very good. Well I was just trying to find an blank card originally but i couldnt. The card I found said with sympathy on it. I crossed it off wrote gay on the front cover. Then i drew a picture of her on the inside, and I bought flowers. My original plan was to show up to her house to pick her up for the date. Pop out of my car all excited to see her hug her and give her the flowers with the card. Oh I also wrote on the card, I was frustrated and couldn't decide on getting you blue gatorade or blue flowers. so I hope you like it. It's kind of my version of Mysterys buyers remorse orange juice routine. She likes the color blue, which is why I wrote that, and she also likes blue gatorade. It was supposed to be cocky and funny. But whatever back to the shit test, I failed miserably here. I didnt even realize it until ten seconds later that I just got shit tested. But what I said was I'm sorry, and just came off really weak and AFC. Also before hand me and my cousin had discussed about how we were going to pay for the bill. I guess I misintrepreted that he was going to pay for my whole bill. So at the end of the meal, I basically handed him the bill and came off really cheap to everyone. I went home just sad, hurt, angry, feeling like I just wanted to reverse time. Because I knew I messed up. My cousin and his GF talk to me and tell me I really messed up the whole thing, and his GF tells me that HB 9 is not sure if she's interested in me anymore, but shell keep me on the side. I guess this was my first time ever experiencing a heart break. And it wasnt until today that I've been completely over it. I did alot of soul searching and talking with really good friends. Everybody that supported me I thanked them. I guess that my cousins GF has one of those girl on girl talks and tells HB 9 that Im really trying to do all this soul searching and stuff for her. And HB 9 says that thats fine if he wants to do that but im not going to wait around for him if some other guy comes or something. Wow I can't believe that my cousins GF said that to her. Like OMG. I was really legitmately trying to do this for myself. And I guess when the GF told the HB 9 that it really DLV'ed me.

Well after that whole thing we didnt talk for 4 days but I didnt care at this point. I wanted to be like Neil Strauss and just push myself to that point so I could get the most experience I could. So I try applying the Last ditch phone method that I got from the PUA app. Except i texted her: "look the card...it was stupid. but our loved ones and parents have been through much worse. If things dont work out then at least we know we tried. call me back ten minutes?" This isnt word for word, I deleted the text.

ANyways, I didnt get a response neither did i expect one. However an hour later around 10pm she texts me: "well I have to go to a birthday party so I'll call you later?" I was super amazed. Just wowed me. I texted her back ok awesome. I was kind of excited. However i never got a call back. And I guess on the inside I felt kind of mad, because I thought why would you lead me on like that. Why couldnt you just say no or not reply. Dont know what the situation was but I texted her the next morning and said. Look if you aren't going to be straight foward with me than I will. Stay out of my fucken life. Then I said some pretty mean shit. let me know if you guys want to know what i said Ill post it. but then at the end of the text I said have a good miserable life. I guess just deep down I felt like I was getting played. In my head just all sorts of things were popping in my head, like who goes to a birthday party at 10pm? Is she going to a big house party with lots of guys that will probably hit on her. She's probably getting pounded by some other guy right now. I dont know what came over me. I went so far as to take the heart break quiz and watch videos of how to get over a heart break. Which really helped.

Anyways give me advice on how I can improve myself for the next girl.

Also, I've just recently met with a gorgeous black girl who used to be a co-worker of mines. She was supposed to text me her number, but my phone was dead at the time and I have a feeling I gave her the wrong number, otherwise she could of just thought to her self she wasn' interested in me. I dont know, either that really cheered me up.

I would also like to add that I found it strange at times, because when I tried setting up a date with her she would say no. Also this has really been bothering me lately. But in the beginning when we were talking, she told me that shes not the type of person to show love...word for word she said, "I don't show love." Tell me what you think that is supposed to mean? And how do you deal with girls like that?

She had 5 exes too. And from what she told me they were all verbally abusive to her. Apparently she used to be fat too, but she told me she had anorexia for awhile. But she stopped. Also, she feels as if guys only care about using her for sex. She also told me this story about how her last ex wanted to have sex with her this one night but she didn't but eventually she just told him ok do your thing, and while he was pounding away at her she was crying. Which is why I kind of hesitated alot to kino with this girl. In all honesty I was really hesitant on trying to pursue a relationship with this girl. She even brought up the topic of marriage on our 3rd day phone talking which almost made me hang up the phone.I dont know what to do in a situation like this. But I just tried being considerate to her while we were talking. I dont know. give me some wisdom on this too. She also still keeps pictures of her and her exes in her dorm. Is that a red flag? These pictures are framed and on her desk too. its not just lying around in a drawer.

And yes this is also a way for me to get over this girl. But anyways let the constructive criticism begin.

Thanks

It is a long story so I am going to di-sect it as I read

First off...it shouldn't matter if you're Asian. And the fact that you are only 20 years old you should look at as an advantage because as time goes on you are only going to get better and you are still young.

Relationships lead to sex DON'T BE AFRAID TO PULL THE TRIGGER!!!!!!!!!!

What kind of an Amateur model? A hand model? Let me see your hand. (Grab her hand and slightly touch her wrist as it is a neurogonist zone)..Yeah I could so see a Tiffany watch on that ****Just a little piece for you for the future****

Why didn't you start gaming her from the start? If yu're not into her she may have friends you are into

Always communicate with the people you are going out with before hand. Good wingmanship is a huge advantage. You should always know you are DHV'd by your wingman and should always DHV your wingman. It brings up all your value.

Women you think are not showing interest if they are interested in you always give it away. I suggest studying some body language.

It should have occurred to you to hit on her because she is an HB 9

Remember you are only nervous because you lack experience... You are young and as time goes on this WILL become easier and you wil get more comfortable.

You should have gamed her family and had them approve of you... (parents love me)

Work on you multiple threading game...Have about 5-6 topics and stories going on so you never have an uncomfortable silence

Women think that pasta is a romantic dinner....That is a n I.O.I. If she orders in then or doesn't cook at all don't expect much. She was trying to impress you which is why she cooked in general and pasta is a romantic dish.

Be aware of your emotions I recommend reading
    Introducing NLP
    or
    Practicing The Powerr of Now

to master your emotions and state of being

At the cuddling point where you were kissing her...By the sounds of it she REALLY wanted you to pull the trigger...Next time go for the makeout

As for the sex part. I NEVER ask a girl if she wants sex.. It is a magical journey and you have to LEAD the woman into it.***See My Lamb to the slaughter field report****

Congratulations on You're first blow job...however...you should have returned the favour...gone down on her....made her cum...then closed her

The card move I would say was VERY AFC...dont give her anything...make her earn it.

Flowers with the card??? On your next date. Try next time bringing her a batch of strawberries.
    ***Routine....I was at the grocery store and for some reason I bought strawberries...I never buy strawberries but I was thinking of you and just randomly bought them. You are a devil...You Hijacked my brain...So here take these because I wont eat them.*** That is a very good bit because it demonstrates leader and protector and everytime I use it it has worked.
    ---I learned that routine from Mystery

NEVER APOLOGIZE!!!!!

Usually on the first couple of dates I pay the bill or split it with my friends if they are there. Women watch for that. 100 dollar bill split for ways is @5 bucks each....Women want to be taken care of... Pay her share... After you have closed her than on the next date pull out your cash, look at her as you are about to pay and say " Well, I have gotten the last 4 dates why dont you take care of me for a bit."
    That way it shows you can afford it but are giving her a "shit test" and she will want to pass.

----ANyways, I didnt get a response neither did i expect one. However an hour later around 10pm she texts me: "well I have to go to a birthday party so I'll call you later?" I was super amazed. Just wowed me. I texted her back ok awesome. I was kind of excited.----
    AFC move, you should not have responded at least for a day or 2 and give her the fear of loss.

This Girl knows she has you----The chase for her is over and women NEED to be chased.
    Remember--YOU ARE THE PRIZE

****However i never got a call back. And I guess on the inside I felt kind of mad, because I thought why would you lead me on like that. Why couldnt you just say no or not reply. Dont know what the situation was but I texted her the next morning and said. Look if you aren't going to be straight foward with me than I will. Stay out of my fucken life. Then I said some pretty mean shit. let me know if you guys want to know what i said Ill post it. but then at the end of the text I said have a good miserable life. I guess just deep down I felt like I was getting played. In my head just all sorts of things were popping in my head, like who goes to a birthday party at 10pm? Is she going to a big house party with lots of guys that will probably hit on her. She's probably getting pounded by some other guy right now. I dont know what came over me. I went so far as to take the heart break quiz and watch videos of how to get over a heart break. Which really helped.***
    At this part I think you went over the top. You seem like you're wife of 50 years just left you with your 10 kids.
    You should not have texted her AT ALL and gave her the fear of loss for a couple of days.
    Or if you dont want to see her at all....dont text her
    Next time you see her your game will be better and you still had a chance....Now you dont have any chance.

THE MORE DOORS YOU KNOCK ON THE MORE WILL OPEN

DO NOT TAKE ANY REJECTION PERSONALLY. USE THEM AS LEARNING CURVES.

It also sound like you have some attachment issues you need to deal with.

Definitely read
    Practicing the power of now by eckhart Tolle
    Intoducing NLP

In summary... You are young and that is an advantage. Keep sarging and learn from every experience. Keep a journal and you need to work on being NON-NEEDY.

As for the bootcamp in Minnesota.

Contact Subzero and see if he can work something out.

Hope this helps

Happy Sarging.

Derail