The 100 monkey syndrome
    Thanks

The 100 monkey syndrome

I was just analyzing some of my past results in sarging and
    interactions with women and I have to admit that I have
    kinda been observing a shared pattern in some of women's
    responses to for example, openers and number closes.
    Perhaps it's a little bit difficult for me to explain this but
    I will do my best. This I have observed in many of my COLD sarges/approaches.

In this case I'm talking about a negative 100 monkey syndrome
    in which many women are sharing some sort of a common
    response to a seduction attempt.
    Has anyone experienced or felt the same type of of
    syndrome with sarging lately? As if women are perhaps
    particularly cautious about meeting or hooking up with
    "complete" strangers?

Thanks

The 100 monkey syndrome

Either you are talking to the wrong women or, more likely, you need to reevaluate your game.
    Most of the time women are happy to meet strangers. If there is some of of attraction there, then a lot of women, if not most, will be happy to hook up with some they have just met.
    For more help with your situation try posting a field report with as much detail as possible as to what you did/said and I'm sure if anyone has advice or tips to help you out they will be happy to share them with you.

Good Luck.

Thanks

The 100 monkey syndrome

I'll re-evaluate

Quote Originally Posted by theSiren View Post
    Either you are talking to the wrong women or, more likely, you need to reevaluate your game.
    Most of the time women are happy to meet strangers. If there is some of of attraction there, then a lot of women, if not most, will be happy to hook up with some they have just met.
    You know, lately I noticed that perhaps women seem a little uptight and
    closed to interactions because many women prefer knowing men from their social circle exclusively but it might just be my own experience.
    Also, I've been going through hard times in my life overall and maybe that has been reflecting in my sarges despite my trying to be as positive as I can.
    But yeah, perhaps youre right and I should re-evaluate my game or even drop off for a while, come back when I get my act together again.
    Just like some athletes who take some time off their sport to refuel and it helps them greatly.

And Just for reference:
    "The hundredth monkey effect is a supposed phenomenon in which a behavior or thought spreads rapidly from one group to all related groups once a critical number of initiates is reached. By generalization it means the instantaneous spreading of an idea or ability to the remainder of a population once a certain portion of that population has heard of the new idea or learned the new ability by some unknown process currently beyond the scope of science. The story behind this supposed phenomenon originated with Lawrence Blair and Lyall Watson in the mid-to-late 1970s, who claimed that it was the observation of Japanese scientists. One of the primary factors in the promulgation of the story is that many authors quote secondary, tertiary or post-tertiary sources who have themselves misrepresented the original observations.[1]"
    From Wikipedia