gaming latinas online
    Thanks

gaming latinas online

Hello Bros,

Sorry for not being around recently. I have just moved to Spain from Italy, and I'm actually in England at the time of writing.

Okay so, in a nutshell, I've been gaming Italian girls and foreign tourists in Rome (not online) for a couple of years now (although I have been in relationships for about 17 months in total), and I am not doing too badly, although admittedly there is still work to be done.

Since I came to Spain, I find the girls generally friendly and receptive, however there is the obvious problem of a language barrier (I'm fluent in Italian but my Spanish is far from perfect).

Since I adore Latin American women, I've decided to start gaming them online, firstlyfir because I may go travelling there at some point, and secondly to practice my Spanish, and therefore help me with my day/night game.

I'm using the Spanish language network tuenti (it's a social networking site, not a dating site).

Anyway, as I am a bit new to online pickup altogether, perhaps you guys could enlighten me with perhaps one of the most obvious questions:

One of the most common things that happens after I add a girl, is she responds to my first IMs with "quien eres?" (who is this?)

I would love to just say I'm PUA and I like talking to people and practicing my Spanish, but that would just be too logical for a woman's brain obviously. Any better ideas?

Thanks

gaming latinas online

You're adding them on which site?

Most dating sites don't have friends lists... some do but which site are you talking about?