First Post, First Field Report(Mall)?
    Thanks

What's up guys, im new to the PUA community forum but not to PUA. First i want to say sorry, this field report is late. i gamed on Friday at the mall and now its Tuesday. We did many approaches but i dont remember some of them so i dont want to tell you what happened cuz i cant remember some of the important info like body lang, IOIs, and etc. But i will tell you this me and my wings got number closes with a set that my friend approached and we hung out with them the next day. Also i followed the Three Second Rule and it worked wonders for us. We did many approaches (good and bad). If you want to know all the approaches me and my wings did, just ask me but heads up i wont be able to tell you EVERYTHING that happened cuz it was a couple of days ago and i dont remember every little detail. Second i want to give a Bio about. I first heard about the Mystery Method a year ago and i tried reading it but never finished it. Now, im finally reading it and im on A3 almost going into C1. Im in high school and im 16. Im SO glad im reading this book because its true, this book will take years off your life of trying to game girls. ive had girlfriends b4 knowing about this book but i didnt know how to manage them and i was a chump. So if i cud give tips on gaming to newbies and people in general, id say READ the Mystery Method and PRACTICE IT!! it will change your life and help you see the social world in a different perspective for the better. Third, i have some questions. Whats the difference between day game and night game and is there even a difference between the two? My other question is would i game the same when im in school? Other than that, im fine so far. Hopefully im going to go out on Friday again to the same Mall and practice gaming. ill do a field report on THAT day for sure but thats if i go. That about somes it up so ill talk to you guys later. Thanks gamers! Happy Sarging!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Hat View Post
    What's up guys, im new to the PUA community forum but not to PUA. First i want to say sorry, this field report is late. i gamed on Friday at the mall and now its Tuesday. We did many approaches but i dont remember some of them so i dont want to tell you what happened cuz i cant remember some of the important info like body lang, IOIs, and etc. But i will tell you this me and my wings got number closes with a set that my friend approached and we hung out with them the next day. Also i followed the Three Second Rule and it worked wonders for us. We did many approaches (good and bad). If you want to know all the approaches me and my wings did, just ask me but heads up i wont be able to tell you EVERYTHING that happened cuz it was a couple of days ago and i dont remember every little detail. Second i want to give a Bio about. I first heard about the Mystery Method a year ago and i tried reading it but never finished it. Now, im finally reading it and im on A3 almost going into C1. Im in high school and im 16. Im SO glad im reading this book because its true, this book will take years off your life of trying to game girls. ive had girlfriends b4 knowing about this book but i didnt know how to manage them and i was a chump. So if i cud give tips on gaming to newbies and people in general, id say READ the Mystery Method and PRACTICE IT!! it will change your life and help you see the social world in a different perspective for the better. Third, i have some questions. Whats the difference between day game and night game and is there even a difference between the two? My other question is would i game the same when im in school? Other than that, im fine so far. Hopefully im going to go out on Friday again to the same Mall and practice gaming. ill do a field report on THAT day for sure but thats if i go. That about somes it up so ill talk to you guys later. Thanks gamers! Happy Sarging!!

ahhhh buddy!

you're at the same age i was when i found out about the game.
    except you have MUCH more information available to you.

you have free time. so that's awesome.
    no job i'm guessing your parents support you.
    TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT. use it for planning.
    creating routines and etc.

you're on a good path man.
    try not to use too much canned material on the girls at school.

just stick to the principles of cocky funny and attraction in school.
    worked wanders for me in high school.

Thanks

kool thanks Diablo! ya its crazy cuz when i go to school, i have to assume that its ALWAYS on so for about 7 hours i always have to be on my best game and let me tell you.....it gets very tiring haha. But ya im doing good like DHVing and stuff but i dont get how to stack routines or go from one DHV to another. Can you explain it to me and give me an example?

Thanks

High School game, unless it's your first year to that high school, then you would really on cold-approach( DayGame tactics). High School Game has more to do with social proof and accomplishment. Try to hang around the popularl guys, DHV to these guys, then these guys will DHV you to the hot girls they know. Accomplishment is very important. Try to excel in something(academic, sport, music, theatre,etc.), it will give you popularity! I know some guys in High School who seems like the Mr. Natural, who get a lot of girls. Watch them in cold approach pick up outside of school, it's 3 second rule----1,2,3, blown out. Yet they seem so cool in school, because of their accomplishments in something that earned them some reputation.

Also, comfort building... try not rely on comfort solely from the time spent in school, game them and meet them outside of school. Don't always walk up to the girls in school, just to say hi and leave, after a couple of times, things will get bored!!(DLV) If you were to talk to them, find a time where you have at least enough time to have a descent conversation.

One more trick: Learn about palm reading, it's more effective than any other cold reads such as astrology, kokology, handwriting analysis, numerology,tarot card,etc. Do palm reading to some popular girls, and soon you will find lot of girls begging you to read their palms!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Hat View Post
    kool thanks Diablo! ya its crazy cuz when i go to school, i have to assume that its ALWAYS on so for about 7 hours i always have to be on my best game and let me tell you.....it gets very tiring haha. But ya im doing good like DHVing and stuff but i dont get how to stack routines or go from one DHV to another. Can you explain it to me and give me an example?
    Finding the community and all this gaming knowledge can be very exciting for a beginner but don't get too excited devouring all this knowledge. Take it step by step, you still have a lot of time to master each individual part of the game so don't get anxious.

Quote Originally Posted by Strength View Post
    Also, comfort building... try not rely on comfort solely from the time spent in school, game them and meet them outside of school. Don't always walk up to the girls in school, just to say hi and leave, after a couple of times, things will get bored!!(DLV) If you were to talk to them, find a time where you have at least enough time to have a descent conversation.

One more trick: Learn about palm reading, it's more effective than any other cold reads such as astrology, kokology, handwriting analysis, numerology,tarot card,etc. Do palm reading to some popular girls, and soon you will find lot of girls begging you to read their palms!!
    Yes very important, get their numbers and call them when you get home, build some boldness by learning phone game at this stage of your life, it will help you millions when you get older.

Oh and, palm reading!! This was one of my wingman's favorite routines, he had this like on the checklist everytime we went out to sarge and the funny thing was that all the girls were compliant and eager to know all the BS he was telling them while he connected with them sexually with caresses! LMAO

Regards

the arkangel

Thanks

That's exactly what i was thinking Strength! I mean these guys are popular in school but if they were to try to pick up outside of school they would suck cuz they only know how to game girls in their vicinity of friends (the girls). Ya i figured that i would have to befriend the popular guys (even tho most are douchebags haha).
    So ahite i have to show that i have high social proof and that i have accomplishments. Dam so basically i have to game EVERYONE (guys and girls) i think its possible but ima have to practice alot! From what book/or website did you learn how to palm read good?

Thanks

Arkangel:
    Ya im going to try to work on mastering A1 first and so on and so on. There's alot you need to remember for each stage and at times, gaming can get overwhelming. But im going to keep practicing and hopefully over time, ill master them.
    Ive wanted to learn how to palm read but ive never gotten to it, is it really that good for using in game?

Thanks

Hi-Hat, next time you were sarging a girl, when you feel she is receptive, tell her to give you her hand, you will show her something cool(Look away as you do this(balance IOI with IOD), it helps gain compliance) then you do the palm reading, after 2-3 min, you will see how excited she gets.

Palm reading, you can learn anywhere... go to library and get a book, or just go to wikipedia!! You can pull out the names to enhance credibility, ex: This is the mount of venus, this is the head line,etc.
    A good book to learn further details would be the book ,'' The full fact book of cold reading'' by Ian Rowland(Try to find it online).There, you learn the cold reading techniques---barnum statements, sugar lump, grass is greener, lucky guess,etc. and apply it to your palm reading... It's not all about getting right, but what to do if you get it wrong( you will learn it in the book)

Also, try to do no more than 5min, you need to be the one who she is attracted to, not her personal psychic! A good way to finish palm reading is by asking,'' So, what do you think?'' Listen to her, and move on to next thread.