DHV before openning?
    Thanks

DHV before openning?

Hi guys how are you doing ?

I want to ask you a series of question and want to hear your opinions about something.

Before I tell you, I want to give some information..

I am fan of daygame.

in my country, women are valuable bacause of the culture issues. Although sex isn't a
    taboo, girls prefer to sleep with boys in their social circle. So you can't get the girl with some cool routines and DHV stories.

You can get numbers quite well but you have to be really well on comfort to maintain meta-frame.

I mean, if you are weak, girl immediately take the frame because they are shittesting as hell.

And you can't use lines like, "don't hit on me like that, buy me flowers first" etc to set a frame. Because they are growing with the huge belief of beeing the prize. And when someone mentions that she is hitting on him, she immediately ejects him. This happens all the time, all of my friends..

direct method works fine because you can pass tons of obstacles. But number close rate is low and noone has stabil success with direct(in my friends).

And also, when a man starts to talk to a girl, she immediately thinks that he is hitting on her. Openers like "Who lies more" or "cats or dogs" aren't useful. And when you telling a DHV story, they lots of times think you are trying to impress them no matter how much indirect story is. And sometimes, they start to beeing a bitch, even if they aren't a real bitch.

Yeah it seems like I exaggerated a bit but I want to give you some information about our girls.

Okey now, because of this issues, I prefer more situational openers and more indirect DHVs like, wing DHVing me and facebook pictures with high value, cool activities etc.

And here is the what I am planning and want to hear your opinnions.

It is like social proof. At night game, you are with cool people having fun, taking pictures gaining value. And before you open a set, you already have much high value..

I was thinking about this many times and I come with this. Imagine, there is a HB on the bus station. You go near her and start to wait bus. And then your friend(wing) comes. You start talking about something(which gives you value). For example, you two planning a travel to Norvay, and talk about last travel to Italy which indicates wealth(important in my country), status and preselection. And you are loud and close enough her to hear you.

Then your wing ask you something, maybe where is an activity. You don't know and turn to HB and ask her if she knows(opener).

Or if you are alone, you prepare a mp3 file which is a fake call. When you stand near your target, your phone rings and you start talking your friend(fake). This chat also indicates evolutionary attraction switches such as wealth, status, pre-selection. After you close, wait 30-40 seconds and take out a wristband accessory but you can't wear it with you one hand. And turn to target, "can you help me wearing this, it drives me crazyy " and go on..

My wing and me tried this twice but I can't tell if it worth this effort.

here is the questions:
    1-Is using DHV before openner(for seeming more indirect) like this can be effective?

2-can this tactic increase the opening rate? I think it must, because you will gain some value by the way.

3-Which is more effective, more indirect evolutionary DHVs before getting full attention, or telling a story directly when buying tempreture is high enough?

Thanks

Thanks

DHV before openning?

If it seems natural, it could increase DHV. If it seems fake, it won't work. So it depends on execution.

Thanks

DHV before openning?

yeah,,

I feel you man..

Thanks

DHV before openning?

What country are you from?

Thanks

DHV before openning?

Must be an Asian country.

Thanks

DHV before openning?

I don't know about Asian countries as I have never been to one. I'm Asian and I live in North America and if the original poster is in North America I would say he he very correct.

1-Is using DHV before openner(for seeming more indirect) like this can be effective?

Yes --- If you are Asian then the White girls may not even allow you to even open. However if you go in with some value Example: If you are Asian and walk in with White girls then they will allow you to open and give you more time and more margin for error.

2-can this tactic increase the opening rate? I think it must, because you will gain some value by the way.

Yes but you must show real value instead of just joking around. I hate to quote something from PUAhate but it's about looks, status, money. Convey those if you can and you are in.

3-Which is more effective, more indirect evolutionary DHVs before getting full attention, or telling a story directly when buying tempreture is high enough?

Answer: more indirect evolutionary DHVs before getting full attention. They will not give you full attention or let you get buying temperature. Most Asian Men will not be able to banter or joke well enough to get through the race barrier and create much buying temperature for them to start listening to you.

Thanks

DHV before openning?

thanks guys.. very appreciated !

mymeowcat, thanks for your reply that made sense..

I have met a boy which experienced this. He also told me that it is very effective and sets are easier to close when you pre-DHVed.

Thanks

DHV before openning?

I think of you're trying to do is a flash game , in words of mystery , when he explains , that method for batwomans.

But are you trying play with groups , i think of you are going in 1 set for that her shields are more high.