are any girls faithful.. or is it just me? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

are any girls faithful.. or is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by diablo View Post
    exactly.. all i could think was, "when was the last time my girl told me she was 'safe n sound in bed at her friends.. about to go to sleep' ... when she really just got a money shot all over her face by some asshole player dude like me......"

i've been away! took a leave of absence to take care of myself, working out a lot. developed a killer 6pack and some side abs... ya know, that jesus on the cross look? jesus had great abs. hahaha...

talk about helping with getting laid. girls see me take that shirt off ... and lovvvvvvve what i've done with myself.

how you been brother?

p.s. - i'm also in the middle of writing a detailed report over an INCREDIBLE book i found, "the practical neuroscience of Buddha's Brain." ...this is the best body of work i've seen in 11 years of my journey on the PUA path to enlightenment. it describes in detail how your mind is shaping your brain. i'll be sure to post my summary in the main forum when it is complete!
    Been alright bro, care 2 share on ur six pack workout im working on mine 2

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jubeanation View Post
    Um, Ok. Why?
    Self amusement of course!!!

Tell a 9 or a 10 to bark...bark like a dog and its awesome pure gold.

credit Julien-RSD.

When you can pull girls for one night stands often (not saying im the best) but im pretty consistant (5 girls in March) you start doing shit too entertain yourself.

See how far you can push yourself and the other persons comfort level.

I'm at the point where i've learned the game well enough to have a healthy sex life. Now I'm all about having some wild and crazy sexual experiences and amuseing myself and banging a lot of bitches.

I might not take home an HB9 to pull her but instead opt to bang the hb7 in front of her group of friends in a hotel.

ITS AN ADVENTURE!!!!!!!!!

If someone allows themself to be degraded (reframe)!!!!!!!

if someone allows themself to have a new and exciting experience as well than its up to them.

If I cum on a girls face, smear some across her forehead with my thumb and say "simba" that is awesoooome. Like fuck yeah dude. (credit Lion King the movie)

That is some wickedly awesome shit. She can tell her grand kids...

Thanks

That is some wickedly awesome shit. She can tell her grand kids..

LMAO!!!

Thanks

...dude...last night i was out with 3 girls at a bar....one of them i had met through the other two...when she left my place at 3 AM she pulls her wedding ring out of her bag that she had hidden before.....HB8 atleast...i felt terrible because i just thought has it happened to me?......seriously....the things i did to her mouth!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Slickaz View Post
    ...dude...last night i was out with 3 girls at a bar....one of them i had met through the other two...when she left my place at 3 AM she pulls her wedding ring out of her bag that she had hidden before.....HB8 atleast...i felt terrible because i just thought has it happened to me?......seriously....the things i did to her mouth!
    gahhhhhhhhh... i'm just glad we are all in a position to pick up these women.

instead of being the married dude with the wife who he is going thru a "rough time" with....

word of caution to anyone with a gf.... if she thinks you two are going thru a "rough patch". .... ..she's probably sucking off some dude who has read the mystery method.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    Been alright bro, care 2 share on ur six pack workout im working on mine 2
    p90x ...

bro, changed my life.

i look gooooooood. haha

Thanks

There will be a lot of generalizations in this post, which means in these examples it's most of the time. There are always exceptions. Women are loyal, unlike men, they cheat for different reasons. Most men will cheat given the opportunity. Women on the other hand tend to cheat only when their relationship is lacking something, be it a lack of physical, mental, or emotional.....support. So what this means is that if a girl is cheating on her boyfriend with you, it's not your fault, it's not her fault, it's his fault. Likewise, if your girl cheats on you, it's not her fault, it's not his fault, it's YOUR fault.