Date with a stripper who keeps qualifying herself like she is on adderall
    Thanks

I was on a date with a stripper a couple nights ago, and she just wouldn't stop telling stories. This was our first date. I had her laughing a lot with cocky funny teasing and doing kino, but she kept telling me one story after the other trying to qualify herself to me, and not letting me get in a lot of conversation edge wise. I guess this is good, but I want to punish her for being boring.

I tried shifting my eyes away or going out of focus when she was boring. I would shift my eyes back to her and comment if she said something interesting. I always made eye contact when I spoke to her. I would also interject and tease her, and initiate a dhv. However, not long afterward or before I could finish she of course would have a similar story trying to build rapport with me and qualify herself.

How do I get her to stop telling so many damn boring stories? It was like she got into a huge batch of adderall. On one hand I feel like she should be punished for dominating the frame (or does she really dominate it if she's trying to qualify?), but on the other hand if she was rewarded with some kind of SOI for trying to qualify herself to me, would she let me talk more and shut the hell up?

This is going to be an easy f-close, but I want to do the venusian arts proud. I'm not used to girls talking their asses off and trying to take the frame from me, I'm used to controlling. Suggestions?

Thanks

I guess this is good, but I want to punish her for being boring.
    Hold on, let me get this straight.....you want to punish her for making an effort? I don't think that is a good idea.

You can't blame her for who she is.

Instead, realize you have the power to change the conversation to more exciting topics.

Sounds like this is an opportunity for you to further improve your ability to keep a conversation charged and playful.

Take her enthusiasm and redirect it to more engaging topics.

Just my humble thoughts. I'm not there, but this is what it sounds like to me so far. I could be wrong in my diagnosis.

Thanks

You're prob nervous about this because of everything we've read on PUA material. Men dominate the frame the conversation lead and all that good stuff. But sometimes you're going to find girls like the one you encountered who loves to talk, she may even want to talk about whatever she wants to and control the frame.

I had a similar encounter with a stripper who wouldn't show me attention on my subjects but would love to laugh and play into hers. Which was fucking annoying for me but I kind of played into it and then turned it around. For instance if she's talking about a boring ass subject, look and listen for something that she say's that you could turn around and make a joke out of, or make a funny comment or use to start another conversation.

Also you are on a day 2 and she's qualifying the shit out of her self. Your right easy f close if you continue to succeed. But you got to reward her for some of those qualifications she's trying to throw at you. not all of them because then she'll feel she has you. But take some of those qualifications and really appreciate them.

For instance I love a girl who cares for other people and go out of her way for the benefit of others even if it doesn't benefit themselves. So if a girl tells me a story where she portrays this attribute (even if the story sucks) I will reward her for it and share a story, and now we have this connection between each other where we both have something in common, we share a deep an intimate moment where we know something about each other that no one else does.

Reward some of her qualifications and push some

but i would say at this point do more rewarding than pushing

you should be trying to escalate with this girl, if you're pushing her it's harder to escalate, and if you're getting into comfort with her which you should be you shouldn't be playing so many games.

FUCK THAT STRIPPER HARD SON!
    close that shit yaa mean. - Urijah

Thanks

I cosign with everything subzero said as well =D

Thanks

Thanks guys. I think you're right, I need to reciprocate the rapport stories to give her some better rewards. For most girls you wouldn't be as obvious about reciprocating rapport or it looks try hard, non-congruent, and needy right? Do we break up the reward with something less obtrusive if it was a normal girl as opposed to adderall stripper?

I'm not worried about the f-close, but I was concerned I wasn't rewarding her enough, and that was part of the reason she kept trying so hard to qualify and tell stories. And therefore, she's not getting enough comfort, so I'm getting checkmate anyway, but not doing it properly. (Which I don't want to do when I sit down with the next HB who's a little better at chess)

Thanks

Personally, what you're describing is not conversation - it's a monologue, and it's boring as hell when that happens. It's like she's playing tennis but won't hit the ball across the net.

She's unlikely to change - I would move on to someone more interesting.

Thanks

About to go on another pawn deployment and sarge tonight, just thought I would follow up on the qualification tangent: Part of my answer starts on page 77 of Magic Bullets. I'm a noob in the avatar body of a god :P

As for boring monologue, yeah she'll probably still suck, but I'm going to f-close it and move on.

Thanks

Respect jay respect