Shit test and fail.
    Thanks

Shit test and fail.

So, just got back. The venue wan't the most fun place but it made decent practice. Also it was close to home. I talked to this two set, a blonde and brunette. Opened them with "who is dating easier for". the brunette asked "why, do you need a date?" I respond, "I could date you but I gotta get to know you first." They burst out laughing. Brunette gives a shit test saying that I'm using pick up lines, and that she is a lesbian. I give a shocked reaction and continue to tell them that dating is easier for women and go into a story of my brothers birthday that supports my side that shows that most guys don't know what their doing. They both agree and we reflect on the story a little. All the while the brunette lesbian is giving IOIs. Now she tells me that she picks up girls best by getting them drunk, that's how she gets pussy. Another shit test, I was coming up with something to say but couldn'y get it out. She excuses herself to the bathroom and takes her friend (blonde) with her. Later I'm on the dance and end up dancing with a dark skined girl(nice body and can shake it). We start grinding and she goes into "power grinding" lol, like literally stepping backward soo much that we are grinding while stepping backward. I lost some of my balance and spilt some of my beer, resulting in her walking away. I move to dance somewhere else. Passing by her, she gives me a condescending look. Like "you can't handle me", I think thats what she was trying to say. Later I'm dancing and am about to leave. An HB8 backs up and we grind a little. Now she clearly knows I'm behind her since we are touching, but her friend pulls her away. WTF, lol. NO doubt the mother hen. Couldn't come up with a response here either.

Thanks

Shit test and fail.

If you ask me the reply " I could date you but I gotta get to know you first." was kinda weak, specially if you had just opened with the "who is dating easier for?"
    You could have flipped it with sth like : "Wait for your turn, I was asking your friend first. Is she always like this?" or just " I just saw this survey being done in a news channel in the morning and most ppl said that dating is much easier for girls. Do you think its is true? B/c my brother bla bla bla bla..."
    Didn't quite understand the second part of your posting.

Thanks

Shit test and fail.

Ooh nice. Gotta memorize that. I was also thinking of "Wow, I just asked a question and she's already flirting with me".

As for the dancing part, it just seems that if you can't "handle" the way a girl dances with you as in the case of this report, it results in you failing. Least the is the message I was getting from her. And some people just don't give you a chance, like that mother hen.

Thanks

Shit test and fail.

The dancefloor

Thanks

Shit test and fail.

I think I would have fired back with. Too bad, im gay, your so my type. With the Lesbian. And dancelfoor is fun but, Dude, cmon, you spit your beer on her. lol. I have spilled a drink all over a girl and literally ran away then made out with that same girl later. It's hard to recover from. Just play it off like its no big deal. As for the mother hen, I usually open them before I go after my target. But in your case she just swooped in and took her...Their loss

Thanks

Shit test and fail.

Lol, yea I hear your point. I like the dance floor because a good dance helps to loosen me up to talk to people. Only problem with that is well... it's hard to talk to a girl also. Usually they only hear me half the time. So I gotta find different places at night that are not playing music.
    As for the mother hen, I wanted to neg her but couldn't think of one fast enough. There's always next time.

Thanks

Shit test and fail.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow74 View Post
    Ooh nice. Gotta memorize that. I was also thinking of "Wow, I just asked a question and she's already flirting with me".

As for the dancing part, it just seems that if you can't "handle" the way a girl dances with you as in the case of this report, it results in you failing. Least the is the message I was getting from her. And some people just don't give you a chance, like that mother hen.
    The force is getting strong within you my young padawan b/c
    that line seems golden. Use it!

Yes, the dancing part is important. The last time I hung out at a
    club, these 2 chicks were killing the dancefloor. After a couple of kids
    got bown out by the set,I approached the hotter one, who was in fact the hottest in the club that night. I started dancing a little w/ her and
    she was already
    a little drunk. Nonetheless she kept dancing, and killing it with very
    sensual moves and high energy. I was
    left behind b/c I couldn't handle some of her moves.

Theres a dating coach who says in one of his seminars to just use
    a simple move and to modify it to the speed of the music but it's just
    not that simple sometimes.
    These girls were actually dancers, b/c that's what the HB told me.
    Exotic ones? I didn't get to that part. But she actually kinda complained
    by saying:
    "You don't dance very often do you?"
    Even though I was even trying other moves other than the ones of the
    dating coach and also by copying some of the guys there too.

But anyhow, don't worry about these outcomes. The important thing
    here is that you are going out and approaching sets in the club and
    even got to see some action. You will find less demanding sets from
    time to time too.
    Luck there!

Thanks

Shit test and fail.

lol, I'm going to next the the scenario comes along. What you described in the first paragraph is further evidence of "handling" the way a girl dances. Nice work with dancing with the hottest girls. Don't worry how intoxicated they are, coming off as just having fun dancing and not trying to grind with/ intentionally dancing with a girl is all that matters. Its probably why the dudes before you failed. You came by without any intentions, just looking to have a blast dancing and include them in that fun. That's what it's all about.

I didn't get to that part. But she actually kinda complained by saying:
    "You don't dance very often do you?" Even though I was even trying other moves other than the ones of the dating coach and also by copying some of the guys there too.
    It's just like body language as a whole. It telegraphs confidence, comfort, etc. You may have been little rigid and not completely fluid. Now have you done any of these moves before? That could also be a reason. Trying a new move you've never practiced often makes you rigid. Just keep practicing and it will come together.