You can not force attraction
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    178
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    You can not force attraction

    First of all ive had a 3 week break in practicing game infield, due to the holydays unvolunteraly, and came back in the game last night althought i was out 2 nights before that but did not do MM, cause of that momentum break. Heres what ive found out going out 2 nights a week for about 3 months regarding attraction:

    You can not force attraction on a girl as the community says you can with negs and backturns or nice shoes/dress/wellgroomed/preselection/or bodyrocking (she doesnt give a shit, shes glad your bodyrocking away from her), at least not in MY experience. If you can attract a girl when she was not at all from the beginning, then your really mint. What ive found is, shes gotta be attracted before you approach, or have that instant natural attraction so you can run your stack on her and get to A3 as soon as possible.

    Otherwise your just running your mouth to deaf ears and dont realize it, if you are not calibrated to read disinterest in her body language. I just accepted this "realization" after 3 months of trying to get girls attracted by my arsenal of rutins/negs. Its all BS, they just laugh it of cause hot girls always have other guys approaching her and giving her validation. Not even preselection will change her mind after she blows you out!

    Its truly a liberating feeling and you are not wasting your time when you come to terms with this, because i swear to you, as a newbie you will believe you can make girls like you, by using tactics. It doesnt, tiger. Example: i opened last night with "hi ugly" to a 9, she became "interested" but that didnt last pretty long, cause she wasnt interested in me, just in why the hell i told her "hi ugly", then she danced away and turned her back on me. She wasnt hooked at all as one believes she was.

    Game is a numbers game! And im happy with my current open statistic,(i can open and hook 3/4 girls out of say 10 girls if im ON, so 7 girls in a room of 20 hotties), i just need to make them attached to me (getting to C1), and thats not as easy as opening them, especially in a chaotic loud club.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    You can not force attraction

    Well, ever heard of the phrase "attraction is not a choice"? Therefore, you can manipulate it.

    - She does NOT need to be attracted to you before you approach.
    This is a limiting belief. It just means that your "game" isn't sharp enough yet. Yes, you need to "Neg" but you need to do it correctly! A "Neg" is NOT an insult.

    - If she blows you out of the set, (chances are) YOU did something wrong.
    It's not her fault she has guys approaching her all the time. Therefore, let's be different than "those guys". Are you running the opener over your shoulder? Are you throwing in a false-time-constraint? Are you body-rocking out after you say the purpose of your opener? Then immediately stacking into a "DHV" or a "Neg"? Is your non-verbal communication displaying disinterest? These are all problems that need to be fixed before you can hook the majority of your sets.

    You can't just say "Hi, ugly" to a girl and expect to generate a massive amount of attraction. If she became "interested" then walked away, she gave you an "IOD". So, respond back with an "IOD" (i.e - Knucklehead, show's over here. Geez, you can dress her up but you can't take her anywhere) then stack into another routine.

    Pickup is an "ART". You can't learn to play the guitar like a rock-star in 3 months. It requires focus, and time. Just like ANYTHING worth having.

    I know it gets very overwhelming at times, but those are times you need to push a little harder. Fix those errors, and you'll start to see improvement. Then it gets easier and easier.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    178
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    You can not force attraction

    Quote Originally Posted by VenusianPUA View Post
    Well, ever heard of the phrase "attraction is not a choice"? Therefore, you can manipulate it.

    - She does NOT need to be attracted to you before you approach.
    This is a limiting belief. It just means that your "game" isn't sharp enough yet. Yes, you need to "Neg" but you need to do it correctly! A "Neg" is NOT an insult.

    - If she blows you out of the set, (chances are) YOU did something wrong.
    It's not her fault she has guys approaching her all the time. Therefore, let's be different than "those guys". Are you running the opener over your shoulder? Are you throwing in a false-time-constraint? Are you body-rocking out after you say the purpose of your opener? Then immediately stacking into a "DHV" or a "Neg"? Is your non-verbal communication displaying disinterest? These are all problems that need to be fixed before you can hook the majority of your sets.

    You can't just say "Hi, ugly" to a girl and expect to generate a massive amount of attraction. If she became "interested" then walked away, she gave you an "IOD". So, respond back with an "IOD" (i.e - Knucklehead, show's over here. Geez, you can dress her up but you can't take her anywhere) then stack into another routine.
    Pickup is an "ART". You can't learn to play the guitar like a rock-star in 3 months. It requires focus, and time. Just like ANYTHING worth having.

    I know it gets very overwhelming at times, but those are times you need to push a little harder. Fix those errors, and you'll start to see improvement. Then it gets easier and easier.
    Well thats what i meant with this thread, i have never recovered a girl with IOD when shes turned her back on me. Also tapping on her and say "knuckle..." she doesnt give a shit. Thats being tryhard and she becomes even more uninterested. Its not a limiting belief, cause i believed you could make girls attracted to you by force, this is a new realization for me. BUT im open minded, and well see how far i come in say 4 more months or so. Maybe im good enough to manipulate them then

    About my approach, yeah i do the whole shabang and practice it every week infield. I know the structure and follow it (open, neg if needed, short DHV, a fun routine to make her laugh, then i walk away and reapproach later so they feel comfortable with me) storyI dont approach from the shoulder per say, i approach from the side...mauýbe i should approach from the shoulder looking back at them. I havent really done that. Interesting...

    Also i play guitar, it took me 12 years getting really good. But PU is different cause i deal with emotions and rejections and shit. Im just scared i aint gonna evolve in 3 more month doing this. But i really doubt recovering uninterested girls.

    On the 9,4 that i opened with "hi ugly", she gave me 2 IOI:s in a second (touching me and leaning in to me by the bar, an i didnt say "hands of" i just smiled and said "im gonna be here fo 5 minutes and split", she replied "cool, we are going to ****, then she became cold and uninterested.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    213
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    You can not force attraction

    too much neediness

    u need her to like u so she doesn't.. cuz women are bitches.

    stop gaming n learn how to have fun... then game.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    You can not force attraction

    It takes some time to become "natural" with the delivery. You should sound spontaneous with everything you say. Therefore, your "opener" might still sound like a script, rather than "in the moment".

    Remember, your "vibe" shouldn't be "I really need to get this opinion from you". Don't commit yourself so much for "her opinion". It should NOT sound like your there (in the set) to ask them specifically. They were randomly "in your way" as you thought about the question. Display "disinterest" during A1, and they should always "FEEL" like you're about to leave.

    Recovering "uninterested girls" are possible. VERY possible.

    By the way.. if that girl touched you, then YES, you should have said "don't touch, this shit ain't for free" with a smile. You want to start the "chasing" process early, it's very important. She became "cold" because she had nothing to chase, she didn't have to "work" for you. Therefore, not fun.

    Let me know if that helps...


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    189
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    You can not force attraction

    Quote Originally Posted by VerbalIntercourse View Post
    too much neediness

    u need her to like u so she doesn't.. cuz women are bitches.

    stop gaming n learn how to have fun... then game.

    Nailed it.

    Aka: thisb guy is right, aka women are not bitches.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    178
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    You can not force attraction

    Quote Originally Posted by VenusianPUA View Post
    It takes some time to become "natural" with the delivery. You should sound spontaneous with everything you say. Therefore, your "opener" might still sound like a script, rather than "in the moment".

    Remember, your "vibe" shouldn't be "I really need to get this opinion from you". Don't commit yourself so much for "her opinion". It should NOT sound like your there (in the set) to ask them specifically. They were randomly "in your way" as you thought about the question. Display "disinterest" during A1, and they should always "FEEL" like you're about to leave.

    Recovering "uninterested girls" are possible. VERY possible.

    By the way.. if that girl touched you, then YES, you should have said "don't touch, this shit ain't for free" with a smile. You want to start the "chasing" process early, it's very important. She became "cold" because she had nothing to chase, she didn't have to "work" for you. Therefore, not fun.

    Let me know if that helps...
    Sometimes i hesitate to use "dont touch..." cause im scared they will know its from the Game. Thats why i didnt.

    About A1, i read all kinds of different advice and it makes me confuse. You say" be aloof and disinterested", others say "be in the moment/put your heart into the approach/be interested in the girl you approach as a humanbeing and all sorts of advice. et.c. Ill think about sounding natural. Thats what Mystery is a master at.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    You can not force attraction

    Whoever told you to "show interest" in the girl when you approach is an idiot. They are NOT dating 9's and 10's. They do NOT have "tight" game. They get "lucky" sometimes.

    Don't hesitate to say "hands off the merchandise". You're not going to get "caught". Why? Because it's such a minuscule "phrase". There's no harm/risk telling a girl that touches you "it's five bucks every time you touch". It's playful, that's it.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    189
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    You can not force attraction

    Quote Originally Posted by VenusianPUA View Post
    Whoever told you to "show interest" in the girl when you approach is an idiot. They are NOT dating 9's and 10's. They do NOT have "tight" game. They get "lucky" sometimes.

    Don't hesitate to say "hands off the merchandise". You're not going to get "caught". Why? Because it's such a minuscule "phrase". There's no harm/risk telling a girl that touches you "it's five bucks every time you touch". It's playful, that's it.
    Word, I recalled gaming a girl, she was stroking my arm I said hands off she was all over me. She did the same thing again, I let her.. BOOM attraction GONE


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    178
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    You can not force attraction

    Quote Originally Posted by VenusianPUA View Post
    Whoever told you to "show interest" in the girl when you approach is an idiot. They are NOT dating 9's and 10's. They do NOT have "tight" game. They get "lucky" sometimes.

    Don't hesitate to say "hands off the merchandise". You're not going to get "caught". Why? Because it's such a minuscule "phrase". There's no harm/risk telling a girl that touches you "it's five bucks every time you touch". It's playful, that's it.
    Nice, i will set a rule for me to always use that "hands off...", even in doubt.
    The thing is, it has happened before that girls took it seriously and blew me off because i told them that. So i stopped using that, cause girls got angry and serious on me. One girl told me "you are rude". Go figure...


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Register