Best response when she cancels the date
    Thanks

Thanks

I don't get it.

Thanks

If you're talking about a "flake"...

You have to realize that it comes with the territory. Don't be so reactive to it/her. Never engage her about her "flaking". You can invite her somewhere (preferably some "high-value event") on another night. If she apologizes for her actions, you can respond with something along the lines of "hey, no problem (shit happens), I had a great night anyway". You have to ALWAYS have more "value" than her. If not, she WILL move on. You're not the first (or the last) guy she has/will flake on. Overall, you have to raise your "value" to her.

I hope this answers your question.

Thanks

Ehm, I had succes with Ross Jeffries his approach. His theory is that if a girl flakes on you she puts you in a ''guys I flake on basket''. And without being reactive he simply confronts them with it.

Listen, I'm fine with you cancelling if you had something really important come up. Like a relative that passed away or whatever. But [speak slowly] I'm a man who values punctuality in dates, may it be for business or just fun. I'm rather early then late.

I know if you flake on someone you might or might not put him in a little basket in your mind, just imagine two baskets. In one you see pictures (point to yourself casually) of guys you enjoy being with, who make you feel good and secure, and in the other you have guys you flake on. So as you think of the great time we had last night in the nightclub, remember to keep me in the first basket (I usually have a good feeling anchored so at this point I touch my anchor).

I'm sure you had a good reason, but how about we try again tomorrow? And you buy me some ice cream tomorrow to make up! [!!!!!!!!!Laugh!!!!!!!!!!]

That is the ONLY way I have managed to crash control on a flake. I kinda combine MM and Ross Jeffries and Double your dating etc in one big method I made my own, so there you have my way.

On the other hand, most of the times a girl flakes I just go to some place and sarge, not worth my energy. I'll review if its her or me the next day. If it was me I'll change it (like coming on to hard)

Thanks

If you still worry about flakes you have to work on your social skills. If you are good you should either have women around you or be able to PU a hot chick if you have to go out alone. In both cases a flake shouldn't really matter to you.