Idea of NYE shenanigans. Free Hugs. Inner game exercise.
    Thanks

No my original idea. Taken from a homeless poker player who was paid a few bucks to record giving free hugs on Venice Beach. Search on Youtube for Free Hugs Venice Beach.

Gonna dress in slacks, tie, and dress shirt. Maybe cowboy hat. I am going to use this as an inner game exercise and test myself. Let alone being a great opener and stand out being someone everyone wants to meet.

Goals: 100 Free Hugs

Going in with a fun loving, openness, and smile on my face. Make everyone feel the positivity and love.

Thoughts welcome? Going to be an NYE on a downtown street festival.

Thanks

Sure dude let us know how it goes!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    No my original idea. Taken from a homeless poker player who was paid a few bucks to record giving free hugs on Venice Beach. Search on Youtube for Free Hugs Venice Beach.

Gonna dress in slacks, tie, and dress shirt. Maybe cowboy hat. I am going to use this as an inner game exercise and test myself. Let alone being a great opener and stand out being someone everyone wants to meet.

Goals: 100 Free Hugs
    New Years is traditionally festive. People *WANT* to be out there to have fun. and Unlike other holidays (with the possible exception of maybe the 4th of july) a huge crowd of people are there who usually aren't out. Those people generally aren't as socialized and have a lower guard anyway, then add in the festive nature of new years, and you've got an awesome recipe for pickup.

While I find your 'free hugs' gimmick novel and interesting, I know that its totally unnecessary. You may find yourself dropping it in favor of a higher value opener that gets the hug but doesn't require a gimmick.

You can actually peacock out pretty crazy on a night like this and still get away with it. You can find Wonderful, QUALITY women that aren't the usual crap you find at a bar. Beautiful women who have no idea how hot they really are. Absolutely love it. Just typing about it is making me excited for new years.
    Going in with a fun loving, openness, and smile on my face. Make everyone feel the positivity and love.
    That's the spirit right there! Spread the love and good feelings to people. I really like that.
    Thoughts welcome? Going to be an NYE on a downtown street festival.
    They cancelled the Sarasota New Year's Pineapple drop due to infighting. Last year nearly 40,000 people were downtown. .was absolutely fantastic. I guess there's going to be fireworks along the bay. I'm going to have to see how that goes.

What is Ft. Myers doing for New Years? I haven't heard of anything.