Want her to be my FB....Help needed - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Want her to be my FB....Help needed

Was at a halloween party on Saturday and she was there. I spoke briefly to her at the party. I left the party to head home 15 minutes before closing and I received a text from her saying "Where is the party" I texted her to come back to mines and she did. She stayed the night but I couldn't get an erection. (To much booze) so I just gave her oral then feel asleep.

In the morning I asked her to come back down that night as I was really horny because I never came. She said yes but texted me later that evening to say she was to hungover. I got a random text from her last night about a TV program we both watch.

I was a bit suprised she texted me first on Saturday night as it is usually me who initiates hook ups.

Thanks

Great job, Alfie!

You demonstrated non-neediness = attractive = her chasing you.

If she bailed Sunday, but then re-texted on Monday, she is showing IOIs.

A HUGE concept I learned this weekend was Mystery's "Bait Hook Reel Release." Lovedrop called this "the Game in a nutshell." I had heard this concept before, but then I read more about it and it came slamming home. You are a sharp cat so I know you will get it too. It is pure genius!!!!

BAIT - You try something, anything, you make a move.

HOOK - This is a "YES" or "NO" question. Did your move work?
    1) If "YES," go to "REEL."
    2) If "NO," go to "RELEASE."

REEL - Reward her for accepting your move. IOI her. I think of it as "give her a doggie treat." Positive reinforcement for her demonstrating good behavior.

RELEASE - Roll off, create space, IOD, neg, tease. I like to break her balls (playfully of course) as I do this.

Then REPEAT.

Your "move" in "Bait" could be anything from your opener, to putting your hand on the small of her back, to sending her a text message.

So she sent you an IOI back (random text about TV show), how do you respond using the formula?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hustle View Post
    Great job, Alfie!

You demonstrated non-neediness = attractive = her chasing you.

If she bailed Sunday, but then re-texted on Monday, she is showing IOIs.

A HUGE concept I learned this weekend was Mystery's "Bait Hook Reel Release." Lovedrop called this "the Game in a nutshell." I had heard this concept before, but then I read more about it and it came slamming home. You are a sharp cat so I know you will get it too. It is pure genius!!!!

BAIT - You try something, anything, you make a move.

HOOK - This is a "YES" or "NO" question. Did your move work?
    1) If "YES," go to "REEL."
    2) If "NO," go to "RELEASE."

REEL - Reward her for accepting your move. IOI her. I think of it as "give her a doggie treat." Positive reinforcement for her demonstrating good behavior.

RELEASE - Roll off, create space, IOD, neg, tease. I like to break her balls (playfully of course) as I do this.

Then REPEAT.

Your "move" in "Bait" could be anything from your opener, to putting your hand on the small of her back, to sending her a text message.

So she sent you an IOI back (random text about TV show), how do you respond using the formula?
    Ahh I remember reading about this in my MM book.

I think the answer to your question would be to reward her. Although I did text her back last night agreeing with her opinion of the show.

Thanks

You got it!

I would agree and say something like "I always knew you were sharp. Ooops. Got to bounce....friends are here." And NOT text back even if she sends a follow up to this like "Ok. Have fun." Just let it drop.

Then restart the formula again later. BHRR.

Bait Hook Reel Release is sheer genius the more I think about it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hustle View Post
    You got it!

I would agree and say something like "I always knew you were sharp. Ooops. Got to bounce....friends are here." And NOT text back even if she sends a follow up to this like "Ok. Have fun." Just let it drop.

Then restart the formula again later. BHRR.

Bait Hook Reel Release is sheer genius the more I think about it.
    Yeah I agree I like this BHRR. It's something I ama going to look into and use more.

Ideally I'd like her to contact me first all the time but I know that is not possible, especially because girls are socially conditioned to think it's the mans job to do the chasing.

I ain't going to contact her for maybe about a week and a half. I wouldn't mind hooking up with her next weekend though, keep it casual. I want to have sex on tap with her.

I do enjoy this girls company and I love having sex with her but I can guarantee 100% if she asked me to be her BF I would say no. I don't want to be her BF just her fuck buddy. I think in someways maintaining a FB would be harder that holding down a LTR.

Thanks

I agree. I WISH I was to the point where girls are the ones the chasing me!

Girls have chased me in the past, but 95% of the time, they weren't the ones I wanted. And I have seen HB9-10s chase lame dudes, so I know its possible! We just have to get our Game there, right?

I also agree that LTRs are usually easier to set up and be in than FBs, but I have the feeling/belief that when we reach the point that girls are chasing us, it will be much easier for us to dictate the parameters of the relationships.

You can definitely hook it up for next weekend. You are a smart enough, bro.

Thanks

LTR's and FB's are both just as possible. It depends on the girl, sure, but more importantly it depends on the parameters you set from the beginning. The higher value she sees in you, the more likely FB's would be to happen.

When putting together a rotation of girls that chase you, you have to be higher value than all of them. And, you need to understand that starting out to build that type of arrangement, you won't be lining up all 10's.