My hair is thinning......fuck
    Thanks

So I just got a haircut recently and noticed the the hair on the front of my scalp is beginning to thin. Obviously I'm not to happy about this. Is there anything I can do to reverse this?

Thanks

I got a hair cut recently and noticed the same thing with my hair on the front of my scalp, I'm 24 and while it's strange I've actually met a guy whose hair started thinning when he was 16.
    According to him it's not the end of the world, you can continue to live your life like a normal person. Our good friend Neil Strauss has the same problem and he gets by.

As for how to reverse this, a time machine might help...or a healthy nutrition plan and a special medical shampoo which a friend of mine said made his hair better (he said to visit a doctor about the shampoo). Be aware that there is no guarantee that your hair will stop thinning.

Thanks

yea, I'm 24 too. That's why I'm kind of bummed because I hate how it's starting at this age. I've bought some rogain and I'm going to see how it works out. Its supposed to take 3 months or so.

Thanks

I'm sorry to break this to you but unless you intend to buy this crap for the rest of your life your hair will start thinning again a month after you stop using it!!

I always hated being dependent on medication so you won't see me using it.

My advice is, do your research before making any buying decisions!

Here's some info off of Wikipedia:

"Minoxidil (trade names Rogaine/Regaine, Vanarex,[1] Avacor, Mintop and Loniten (oral), among others) is an antihypertensive vasodilator medication which also slows or stops hair loss and promotes hair regrowth. Now off-patent, it is available over-the-counter for the treatment of androgenic alopecia. Minoxidil must be used indefinitely for continued support of existing hair follicles and the maintenance of any experienced hair regrowth."

"When the medication is discontinued, the hair loss will return to normal rate within 30 to 60 days."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoxidil

Thanks

Finasteride. Got all of my hair back and it's thick and long. And nice. And I get more ass now too.

Thanks

Natural oils

use natural oils instead of ones that have side effects
    http://thehairmagic.com/hair-regrowth-treatment/

Thanks

You have to get the transplant surgery. The sooner you do it the better off you will be. I've heard many great things about this doctor and the service he provides. I'm pretty sure his office is in Boston. Here's his website http://www.hairdr.com/

Thanks

I think it may be because of over use of Shampoos and other hair care product. Most of such kind of product contain harmful chemical to the hair which me be the reason of dull hair or may be cause of hair loss. So always use good quality of hair care product.

Thanks

Hey dude, i have something that worked for my father and my brother about the hair loss. You have to use Horse Shampoo, and im not kidding, you have to look for it a little bit, but is the Shampoo people use to wash the hourses. The one we had smelled like nuts(pecans, peanut or something like that).

I can recomend that, it works great. have you noticed that horses hair never falls or gets thin?

Give it a try!

Read this if you dont belive me:
    http://www.essortment.com/hair-care-...ans-59340.html

Regards,

Thanks

Hey friend i think you can read hair care tips here........
    must read it