Was this a shit test or what? I need opinion's gentlemen.
    Thanks

So last weekend my roommate had two girls visit him from back home. Now one girl was his for sure so nobody tried any thing on her, but her friend was for the taking. Now it was myself and one other buddy trying to get with her. Now i would say she was probably a 7 for sure, very sexy body. Ok now for the meat and potatoes. We went out for sushi the four of us, now it got to the point where it was clear that my buddy was going for it so i backed off. Now they were flirting for a good while and it seemed like he was doing good. Then she started saying that she only fucked guys 6 ft and up only and Im 5 10 and he's about 5'7, i raised the inner bullshit flag right away. What i think started this whole thing was that he playfully tugged her hair during dinner and she got really offended.
    She could really prefer taller men but we all know that with proper game anything can be overcome. So gentlemen i would like your opinion. Was it a shit test or not?

Thanks

That's more IOD to him rather than shit test him. She is simply communicating she would rather have you than him...and giving him a hint to back off.

Thanks

shit test. ANYTHING negative is a shit test. All shit tests can, if you have the time to do so, be won.

Thanks

ok so more on that guys. later on at the bar, she was more freindly to me and asking me if she could be my wing girl. and so we went out and strated hittin on girls. Now i didnt think anything of it, i was excited to see how its to use a wing girl but hind sight is always 20 20. so was she giving me massive IOI's by offering to be my wing girl?