Mystery, Lovedrop, and Matador Bootcamp South Beach Miami Aug. 24-26
    Thanks

The Venutian Arts Mystery Special Training Workshop Bootcamp greatly exceeded my expectations. Mystery, Lovedrop, and Matador not only provide students with incredible social dynamics knowledge and valuable insights on developing the pick up arts skillset, but they also offer students the ability to transform all the pick up arts knowledge and philosophies into a way of life that students can integrate into their personal lifestyle and goals. During this Mystery Special Training Workshop Bootcamp, I overheard one of the student’s remark that Mystery, Lovedrop, and Matador’s pick up arts knowledge and gaming skillset is not natural but rather unnatural because of the consistent positive opening, attraction, connection, and seduction they all achieve with women. After experiencing this Mystery Special Training Workshop Bootcamp instructors’ conference lectures, infield demonstrations, infield guidance, and feedback; Mystery, Lovedrop, and Matador are actually supernatural pick up artists. Mystery, Lovedrop, and Matador have developed the pick up arts skillset into a super power that can be explained, demonstrated, and learned. Because Mystery, Lovedrop, and Matador have such incredibly high standards for the quality of the Bootcamp’s material and teaching, I highly recommend that anyone interested in learning the pick up arts skillset must attend a Venutian Arts Workshop Bootcamp…it just doesn’t get any better than this.

Thanks

Sorry, this is kind of off topic but is there a list somewhere of dates/locations that says where Mystery is going to be doing future bootcamps?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamite View Post
    Sorry, this is kind of off topic but is there a list somewhere of dates/locations that says where Mystery is going to be doing future bootcamps?
    To my knowledge as of right now Mystery has no future plans of teaching anymore small bootcamps. But, he will be actively involved in teaching the super conferences. All future bootcamps will be taught by other instructors.