Helping her out

Thread: Helping her out

Thanks

Helping her out

I'm not sure where this post should go so here we are. I figured if any place could help with this it was here.
    My roommate is one of the most amazing women I know we are best friends and actually dated for a while.
    When it comes to Pick Up she is actually the one who encourages me to get of my ass and go do approaches. She actually came up with my three favorite openers.
    Now here is the thing. She is an absolutely gorgeous fashion major. She knows how to dress herself and never leaves the house looking less than amazing. She is a petite five four red head.
    SHE RARELY IF EVER GETS APPROACHED! And when she does its by creepy OLD men. When I say old I mean nearing seventies. Or really creepy social awkward college students.
    I want to know how I can help her get approached by men more often.
    What brought this on is today we were out at a Saint Patricks day festival where she was approached by two very old creepy men one of which asked to take her picture (He said it was for his own personal use). This freaked her out but on our way to catch the muni she was approached by someone actually age appropriate. (It was an impressive direct approach he walked up high energy and said "Sexiest Irish woman in San Francisco" big smile. Very very impressive) She was incredibly complimented and on the muni ride home she was wondering if there was ways we could get her approached more often.
    Personally I think the idea of going out to events with her were she is approached by men and I pick up woman sounds like a lot of fun.
    Problem is even when she is alone she doesnt really get approached or flirted with which doesnt make and sense to me.
    Do you guys have any ideas? Do I just need to get her out more? Any ideas would help.

SFPUA

Thanks

Helping her out

If she's an HB9 or HB10 why are you surprised she doesn't get hit on? Most guys probably are afraid of talking with her, and maybe she doesn't go out to places where true alpha guys would be around who approach girls like her.

Why would ANYONE want to be approached more? If anything, it just means that the guys that do approach her are high-value, and it'll make it easier for her to wade through the masses. It's like asking to be famous, sure there's a lot of positive that fames brings, but it also brings much more negative things to the table.

Thanks

Helping her out

I think your onto something with the idea of not going places were there are alpha enough guys to approach her.
    I do understand that men are intimidated by women that look like her. I know I sure as hell was before we met. But she is majorly attracted to men who make the move, ask for the number etc. And no one ever does. She is not approached on a daily basis by no means. More like once maybe twice a week. I'm starting to think it does have a lot to do with where we are going.

SFPUA

Thanks

Helping her out

Quote Originally Posted by SFPUA View Post
    I'm not sure where this post should go so here we are. I figured if any place could help with this it was here.
    My roommate is one of the most amazing women I know we are best friends and actually dated for a while.
    When it comes to Pick Up she is actually the one who encourages me to get of my ass and go do approaches. She actually came up with my three favorite openers.
    Now here is the thing. She is an absolutely gorgeous fashion major. She knows how to dress herself and never leaves the house looking less than amazing. She is a petite five four red head.
    SHE RARELY IF EVER GETS APPROACHED! And when she does its by creepy OLD men. When I say old I mean nearing seventies. Or really creepy social awkward college students.
    I want to know how I can help her get approached by men more often.
    What brought this on is today we were out at a Saint Patricks day festival where she was approached by two very old creepy men one of which asked to take her picture (He said it was for his own personal use). This freaked her out but on our way to catch the muni she was approached by someone actually age appropriate. (It was an impressive direct approach he walked up high energy and said "Sexiest Irish woman in San Francisco" big smile. Very very impressive) She was incredibly complimented and on the muni ride home she was wondering if there was ways we could get her approached more often.
    Personally I think the idea of going out to events with her were she is approached by men and I pick up woman sounds like a lot of fun.
    Problem is even when she is alone she doesnt really get approached or flirted with which doesnt make and sense to me.
    Do you guys have any ideas? Do I just need to get her out more? Any ideas would help.

SFPUA
    It totally sucks I know how it is, but you can't change men. So she's gotta switch it up and be the one who does the approaching.