Question for women..
    Thanks

Question for women..

I'm worried about my inner game, I am afraid to be at peace, matured, alpha, and properly wired since it can backfire... let me explain:

If you seems to be a relationship material for a women, that will turns them off since they themselves has a fear of intimacy, this is why the BadBoys fits the bill since the BadBoys doesn't seems to be a relationship material too and this is a win/win situation for a women that's why they are drawn to them.

Further, you will appear to be "unattainable" if you convey that you are "Properly Wired" and "Emotionally Healthy" to a women because of two reasons:

1. You will seem to good to be true[for unhealthy women..(but do healthy women exist? even Don Miguel Ruiz stated that it is almost impossible to reach it)(The Four Agreements) and the women will feel "unworthy" of your value and will say to themselves.."I'm not worthy for him, he deserves someone better than me" (since they are afraid to commit]

2. Even Jesus Christ who had never commit any sin is still doubted by the jews since we doesn't trust ourselves therefore we will project mistrust on other persons even if they are really trustworthy. If Jesus Christ in spite of his holiness and uprightness is still mistrusted by the jews, how much more us?

Based from Louann Brizendine(The Female Brain), women are irreversibly insecure and fearful, this is why the cycle of "Badboys will get the girl first, then Nice Guy's will finish last" is constantly happening because it is dictated by their genes.

Based from what Mystery taught "You can't change others, but you can change yourself", I'm beginning to think that when dealing with women, you must "give them the dose of their own medicine" - meaning if you are "Properly Wired", you must drop it immediately when dealing with young women.

Is that accurate?

Tnx!

Thanks

Question for women..

You could look at it that war.. or you could develop being comfortable and learning to give girls there fantasies of crazy sex. Even a virgin has basic sex ability don't be that basic. You don't need to worry.. theres a lot of guys giving you women everyday because of insecurity.

Thanks

Question for women..

Quote Originally Posted by -TruTh- View Post
    You could look at it that war.. or you could develop being comfortable and learning to give girls there fantasies of crazy sex. Even a virgin has basic sex ability don't be that basic. You don't need to worry.. theres a lot of guys giving you women everyday because of insecurity.
    What should be my internal state then?: Peaceful? Loving? Player? Calibrator? PUA? I'm sure women can pick up this faster than you could ever imagine..

Thanks

Question for women..

It depends on what you are after

If you want a serious relationship then you will attract the ones that are looking for the same thing. Play the mature alpha male that can have abit of fun and confidence, just don't be boring! The whole theory about nice guys finishing last is a generalisation of nice guys,like the dorky submissive one, you can be a different generation of a nice guy that can easily attract women if you can use your game.

If you want to have a one night stand then go to bars and clubs and be the bad boy player type because women that go to these venues are there to have fun and meet new people, they won't be intimidated by you wanting something more because you're a player and they may even feel happy that you like them considering all the other women chasing after you.

So be honest with what you want and go from there.
    There are many different types of women so the ones that feel like they don't deserve a good man are the insecure ones, and I'm sure the women that respect themselves won't bring a bad boy home to meet their parents and the confident ones know what they want and are not afraid to go for it.

Thanks

Question for women..

What Aphrodite said.

A lot of guys in the pick up community get really emotional about attempts that don't work. Either that or they analyze so much that they want to put all women in one category. Usually a negative one. Illogical, insecure, etc.

But any guy that goes out to pick up with the idea that every woman will react a certain way to a certain approach is going to fail most of the time. And that failure might cause them to go back to the same generalization that caused the failure to begin with.

That's why you have to read each woman and change your approach based on what you observe.

That is too hard for some men, because it is difficult for them to see women as human beings. Until you can see that, you will continue to have difficulty.

Thanks

Question for women..

Thanks again, dibz, for giving excellent advice.....
    .....all of us females are naturally fearful and insecure? (You don't get out much, do ya?) I don't think many people would describe me that way. And there are others like me. Women are not naturally meek and mild, generally speaking, but girls are often raised that way.

Thanks

Question for women..

I am sick and tired of hearing how women supposedly hate nice/beta guys. Look around you without your PUA blinders: Everywhere are nice beta guys with girlfriends, wives, families, friends, good jobs, nice place to live, nice car, good neighbors, money in the bank, hobbies and best of all: A Real Life.....