how to get out of the friends zone?
    Thanks

how do i get out of the friends zone?

there is this girl at work who i want. I had attraction for a while but over the weekend our conversation moved towards her man troubles and she has just phoned me to give her advice on how to get this guy she wants. So now i'm giving her advice on how to get this dude. how messed up is that!

I'm so in the friends zone now it's just unreal. I've only just stepped in and want to know a way of getting out and get her attracted to me again. there has to be a way.

seals

Thanks

I would suggest humor. Next time she asks tell her you can give her advice on how to get women, b/c you don't have any experience with men. Switch topics to get her mind off her man, and into how good you are with women. Do storytelling for DHV.

Thanks

I would turn the tables on her. Ask her for advice on a girl your thinking about going after, or if you are at a bar or club with her go run some game on other girls. If you follow bottomsup's advice as well, and throw in some DHV, she most likely will become jealous once she sees you going after other women.

Make sure you insert kino into the equation as well, if you want to make a legitimate move you have to get physical.