What the hell do I do at a club! PLEASE READ
    Thanks

Ok here is my issue with clubs... their is a dance floor, their is a bar, and their are some chairs around the dance floor..

I don't like to dance.. not because I am emberased to make a fool of myself.. but actually (this is kind of emberasing.. I feel like I am the only guy with this problem) when a girl backs it up on me.. and she bumps a little harder I loose balance and fall backwards.. PUHAHAHAHA!! Please help with this!!

Now if I did dance.. please give some advice on how I could use that in pick up.. she dances with every guy.. I don't see it benefiting me.

and also in the Pick Up Artist Book it says not to hang out aound the dance floors it looks try hard.

Next

The bar.. first of all I am 19 and am not able to drink at the bar.. I get in some clubs due to the bouncers I know.. and even if I were to sneak a drink.. I don't drink while I game... so last night for example I sat at the bar and chilled with my friend... I didn't want to look like a looser so I just started grabbing random girls by the arm as they walked by.. and pulled them towards me.. is this good??

Other then that.. I feel uncomfortable.. sitting at the bar.. I look bored..

Next

Sitting aroud the dance floor.. try hard as hell!.. That is how it makes me feel... I don't grab girls who are dancing by the arms and pull them towards me... it just feels weird doing that.. and I feel like she won't hook since I just interupted her dance!

and walking around looking for girls.. try hard as well!

so to sum this up guys... I am not sure how to position myself in a club.. where should I chill.. is dancing necesary.. how do I walk around without looking try hard... what should I do?

I need all your advice on this and then some..

I am strugling with club game.. what do you suggest

(The image I do not want to convy is try hard dancing monkey)

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks

What to do in a club

You are asking a wonderful question. The simple answer is, learn some canned, standard openers, and open any girl you see whether she is standing at the bar or anywhere else. What do you do in a club? Well, you open and you have fun. My suggestion is to find two to four openers and just learn them so well that you can recite them in your sleep. Then, when you go to clubs, just practice opening. When you can open any set with no fear and no anxiety and no expectation of outcome, learn a few Attraction routines.

Have you read Revelations yet? Have you bought and listened to the CD/DVD set yet?

Thanks

Thanks for the advice..

I still wonder what do I do in between sets?

And no I havent read it or herd cd's or seen dvd's

Nihilus Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PacificDreamz View Post
    Thanks for the advice..

I still wonder what do I do in between sets?

And no I havent read it or herd cd's or seen dvd's
    You should definatly check the cds. The explain in detail and will save you weeks and months of work of testing and deducting when to escalate.

Thanks

Thanks man I will once I get some money

Thanks

I sat at the bar and chilled with my friend... I didn't want to look like a looser so I just started grabbing random girls by the arm as they walked by.. and pulled them towards me.. is this good??
    Nope, it looks incredibly lame. I've seen it in clubs, probably best not to do that. Ive only seen a particular girl respond to that and its a huge class stereotype. Did it work? probably not. 10s don't come that easily.

Nyways, on a constructive note, there is so much knowlege on these forums, dvds, cds etc however they can give you the paralysis of analysis. Concern yourself with a few books only, mystery method, revelation, kezia nobles book are probably the ones most usefull to set the framework for you. As you develop your skills youll look for more on specifics etc.

just have fun for a few weeks go out 2-3 times a week, weekend is best and on the student night.

Look like a player - Sort your fashion out, do the hair etc. you will look like the stereotypical natural players in the club but don't worry about that. Its an advantage.

Remember your DHVs, these are somthings that bring our your qualities, what do you do for a living? what your hobbies? DJin, surfin, bmx'in, motocross whatever. No need for routines just remember the jist of what your saying. you want to upload these in the first few minutes of conversation. Then do whatever in comfort, hang out with her and her freinds dance with her etc, lead her.

The easiest set to approach is a one set who gives you "the look", hold your gaze for a second longer and smile, if you know shes caught your eye, go for it!! "Hey, hows it goin?" she's already given you an ioi and signal to approach. By the way, when I was 18 I used this method of approach and it was so easy, yeah i was nervous of course but it would go away as soon as i opened, also managed some spectacular makeouts with some gorgeous girls, spectacular at the time, ive topped those now but you'll get the hang of it. All i did was watch and copy what the players did in the club. Also youll have some luck with cougars if you spot any, they are always fun to chat to!!

In between sets, you could walk around with a "where's bob?" look on your face, pretend to que at the bar and chat to a girl there, ive opened many girls by simply going to the bar and starting up a convo with the nearest hottie next to me. Its easy, if you're lucky they'll buy you drinks, be like "Its only the third time i've been to this club, do you know of any places that a good to hit up round here", take the piss outta their drink, make up sum bullshit cold read on where they would ideally like to be on holiday based upon the drink they are getting, its hilarious cos you can make up the absurd. Lots of ice, "let me guess youll like to go on a holiday to the eskimo land where the only thing they can drink is ice", yeah your'e talking complete bollucks but it works as an opener.

Also you can go on the dancefloor and act like your having a good time, fuck it, absolute tune playing so why not.

Happy Hunting!

Thanks

very detailed.. thanks man!

I will work it into my practice

Nihilus Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PacificDreamz View Post
    very detailed.. thanks man!

I will work it into my practice
    Be sure to give us some detailed description on how it went. Have 1-2 opener ready and some routines that are interesting, so you wont become stuck in comfort and that you are telegraphinc interest to quickly by trying to unintentionally "connect" with her by going rapport and asking her what she does or you what you do. Thats for comfort part, most girls already get guys telling what they do when they meet. Thats why you need to get some routines ready such as 5 questions game. Then you can do hobbies and such in comfort.
    The stories that convey leadership are far more subtle and higher DHV because it does not telegraph interest like all other guys who state what they do for a living or on their spare time, since girls will recognise it from other guys.

http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=82
    Pick and choose good sir

Thanks

I'd just like to point out that even tho asking for places to go to is better than nothing for the begginer, it is still a DLV.

As the game gets harder there'll be a point where such details will matter and then it's preferable to be them man in the know as far as clubs, bars, and other events go.

Apart from that, I find this advice excellent and fully agree with it.

Thanks

Thanks guys.. I will be sure to let you guys know how things go