Entourage Building
    Thanks

Entourage Building

Yo.

So one of my wings and I have hatched a crackpot plan to build what can only be called an 'entourage' for a private party by the end of September. Our aim is have, say 80 women and 20 guys or so, in a privately-partitioned part of a club, socially-proofing us to the max.

The theory is, we need say 80 girls. Most girls will bring a group of friends anyway. We reckon if we get, say, 4 numbers a week EACH then get them to bring friends, we can get our numbers up to where we want to be.

This is something I haven't done before. Anyone here ever done this before, got any light to shed on the subject?

Thanks

Entourage Building

You need a better ratio like 3/2 or the women will get bored and leave...also most numbers will be flakes. Don't get discouraged but this isn't easy.

Thanks

Entourage Building

Quote Originally Posted by 10Pin View Post
    This is something I haven't done before. Anyone here ever done this before, got any light to shed on the subject?
    Been there, done that, will do it again

Seriously, what you're thinking of is what my buddy Adam is already doing and living in London, UK (you're from UK too, right?)... just look up his posts on thelss.com under AFC Adam or Adam London or something like that. Just look for "entourage" game on there - he goes into great explanation of what it is, how to run it, etc.

Plus, he's blowing it wide open to the masses this weekend in Hollywood at the PUA Summit... this should be quite interesting.

Thanks

Entourage Building

I've heard about this Adam chap. Apparently he's the biggest party animal ever...when a friend of mine stayed at his place they were partying til 8 in the morning.

Thanks

Entourage Building

Hey Zenmaster,

I'm actually doing this with Aloof from the LSS. He's been PM'ing Adam on this stuff. Should be fun, this little plan.

The big question in my mind, is whether we should be pulling the girls we're trying to get to the party, or just leave it to the party itself, and remorselessly shark their friends instead.