Does anyone else think approaching moving targets is fun?
    Thanks

Hi,

So here goes the story: Today was my first time approaching moving targets. I watched the episode from season one of "The Pick-Up Artist" where Mystery teaches the guys how to approach moving targets and damn, I engaged every single target and set I spoke to. I didn't number close, but another girl [HB8] who was there started acting flirty toward me and gave me kino IOIs (arm punch, shoulder touch, etc).

I love approaching moving targets! I guess it's because they're so seemingly difficult. This was the first time I tried it, but everything (body language, speech, etc) flowed naturally from me. I'm gonna do some reflecting to understand what enabled that in me so I can post it here to help out some other guys who might need it.

James_Howlett

Thanks

Was this at a campus or mall or park...? Intereting... did you do direct or indirect?

Thanks

Next time you open a moving target, try this: Slow down and watch their pacing match yours. And if you're pro, stop the set .

Also another fun one to try is stop a moving set and get them to walk the opposite way haha!

Smooyth

Thanks

Good job, man! I think that the reason why your delivery and such were so good, was because you were in a good state. When you feel good, your game will be good .

Thanks

Answer: Yes. Although I specifically have in mind "sets" of one woman. I find there is a lot of power in approaching a woman walking the other way and striking up a conversation. Done well, I find I have generated attraction in her just by the S&R value demonstrated by my ability -- and willingness -- to start a conversation with her in this way.

Thanks

Yes. In fact i don't really care now whether the set is moving or stationary since i do daygame only and approach any girl that i find attractive be it moving or stationary.

I find moving targets way more easier than stationary, no idea why but they seem more receptive and open.

Thanks

yea its a very satisfying thing to see the set follow your lead...cuz opening a moving set can be tough...

Thanks

I also love approaching moving targets, it's one of the areas of the game I've had most experience with. If you read my HG FR post I sarge a girl there where I had to cross the mall almost twice to reach her and staying off the radar for her not to notice I was chasing her hahahaha! That was fun!!