Intrigrating stories natuarally
    Thanks

After sarging last night i realised something,

Keep in mind that i have been using natural game with moderate success since i left high school, but now i use mainly the M3 module with a little bit of NLP if i get stuck, Since i started learning the MM only a month ago my game has improved 10 fold. I have openers ready, stories with DHV spikes and i have always used negs before even knowing that that is what they are called, but i seam to have a slight sticking point. I battle to include my stories without it seaming weird, i don't really know how to transition so i end up using to many routines and start feeling and looking like a street performer and not a real person.

I've noticed that you can blow out a place if you use the same routines over and over again (I'm a fan of esp and cold reading routines and have about 5 ready at all times) I need to be able to at some point transition between routines to story telling and back again latter.

Any suggestions or even universal story's that can work in any setting will be appreciated.

!!VmAn!!

Thanks

Transitioning is fundamental, and from my experience the best transition from an opener is to notice something about her or "faking you notice" something about her and then cut her reply to your opener before she finishes and introducing your new thread (transition/attraction). Otherwise, if you are in the middle of an already started topic, if you want to change it you just cut it whenever you sense it gets boring and introduce a new one.
    The two threads do not require to be logically connected and/or related.

Thanks

I learned well about transionig at the MG (Magic Bullets - Savoy) book. There are some points crucial for a good transitioning. 1) You HAVE TO INTERRUPT her. 2) It's good do the transioning linking something that was told in the previous talking (for ex., when she is replying you, you got something that she said, and talks a different story using that, or in your opened you said that you came from elsewhere, and when she is replying you , you ask her if she has ever been at that place, and says some funny story from there.)

The best trasioning are when you get something from her, it causes her to be more interested in what you're about to say.

Thanks

We also have an excellent thread on stacking and transitioning here:
    http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=15367

Thanks

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by azazels_wolf View Post
    We also have an excellent thread on stacking and transitioning here:
    http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=15367
    Very nice man! It will help me either!