Cheated on her, but I still want her back!
    Thanks

Hey all. This is about my ex-girlfriend. So by ex I mean ex-ex-ex girlfriend (I have had two other girlfriends after her, none of which were the girl I cheated with).

We dated for a little while (not long, 3 months). But we were very much alike, we shared alot in common. Apparently I had been her second kiss (her first was in high school, yikes!). She was also a virgin. Now I know girls can lie about this but judging by her awkwardness and completely blatant inexperience (very shy, overly self-conscious, quiet), I'm guessing it was a fact no guy ever got in there. If so, she was good at hiding it. But when you kiss only two guys your whole life by the age of 25, more believable.

Anyway, about two months or so into the relationship my friend invited me to his birthday party. I met a hot girl there, and we ended up f-cking in my car. Never heard from her again, it was meant to be a one night stand.

So she never actually found out about my cheating, but I ended up f-cking myself over by being guilty and paranoid about my cheating on her. I stopped calling her, rarely texted her, etc. I guess I just felt like avoiding her would ease the guilt a bit. I also was suspicious of STD's since I didn't use a condom. I got tested and everything came back negative, but all the while the guilt from potentially hurting HER really came down on me. I became fearful of her, and I withdrew more and more. Eventually she told me to kick rocks (understandable since I became a lousy boyfriend) and we parted ways.

The thing is, ever since I have dated girls after her I just can't find what we had, me and her. Sure she was kind of quiet and shy but it's expected sometimes. Plus, I felt really guilty about cheating on her and I won't lie when I say I actually cried on my way home after the party when I had sex with the girl I met. But ever since then, my behavior pretty much showed my carelessness toward her. She was justified in leaving me.

Is there any way I can get her to come back? I mean she doesn't know I cheated, but my infidelity was the exact reason I acted in a less than favorable way to her. The poor girl wanted to get closer to me and I just pushed her away, all the while afraid she would leave me (stupid, huh?)

Thoughts?

Thanks

Best thing you can do, is tell her exactly what you told us, and hope she has a forgiving mind, but that takes an extra commitement from you, if your going to cheat on her again, then i suggest you just forget her, save her from the pain, because it really does hurt man... Good luck !

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Str8 Flash View Post
    Best thing you can do, is tell her exactly what you told us, and hope she has a forgiving mind, but that takes an extra commitement from you, if your going to cheat on her again, then i suggest you just forget her, save her from the pain, because it really does hurt man... Good luck !
    Would I not save myself trouble by telling her something like I admit I was being neglectful but without admitting to the infidelity?