Girl SMS girls dont know how to stay whit nice guys, kiss closed already - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

Girl SMS girls dont know how to stay whit nice guys, kiss closed already

Quote Originally Posted by rickz View Post
    Just see this girl and when you spot something strange from her you can formulate your neg. Remember that you can say almost anything even if it's kinda weird if you have a good DELIVERY.

Haha thanks rickz, did exactly this yesterday evening like you said (maybe i had luck and she was giving me many options to use something as a neg, or i had a very good day) and it worked great, she was totally freaked out (positive, like I'm crazy and such).

And some examples are on Mystery's book, I really recommend reading it.
    I will read "Venusian Arts - Revelation" when i get to it.

One hard part at her is when ever I'm quiet like 15 seconds she's like "why are you always so quiet" (i could explode in that second because i try my best and speak already as much as i can, its already hard to find something new to talk about), i try to talk to her always she loves/needs to talk.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stier View Post
    She has really problems to tell/say what she feels about me, but she does show it the last days. She showed because she was going to holiday weekend and so i did myself, why should i be at home alone . She didn't liked it.

Can u help a woman to open up and tell her feelings, even if she never did that?

Yes i have to be careful, also because i have a 2 Year ONEITIS behind me with a so low girl that its almost crazy how stupid i was (first relationship).
    I like to be much time with the girl i like and if they don't do the same i'm having the feeling i like/love them more than they do love me.

Now her sister invited (no need to pay anything) her to holiday for 10 days and she is thinking about it.
    I somehow dislike it because she should want to spend the time with me. But i didn't tell her anything. Don't want to be sounding needy.
    I'm also thinking (before i know she has that option) about going again to holiday (it was so nice), but before her date.
    If i tell her that, than she would 100% go i think. Maybe i should ask her to come with me, but its a holiday where it is better to go alone .
    oh shit bro...sounds like your way into her thats not good brotha, with people like us new to the game having that mind set (im into her) it fucks up our game it comes out in the way we talk and act. she might be the coolest chick on the planet BUT never think of her like that, ur giving her too much value, u gotta be a challenge, send mixed signals, push-pull, blow her off a couple of times, be willing to loose the girl in a sense, pissed her off dont be afraid dont apologize

Never get in the way of family, her sister invited her leave it alone, u WILL look needy and total AFC. i hope ur seeing other girls besides her, practice makes perfect. good luck

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stier View Post
    [SIZE="2"]
    One hard part at her is when ever I'm quiet like 15 seconds she's like "why are you always so quiet" (i could explode in that second because i try my best and speak already as much as i can, its already hard to find something new to talk about), i try to talk to her always she loves/needs to talk.
    You need to have a more talkative image, I've read in a book that it may be useful to open up 3 warm up sets to feel more open in this area, also this may sometimes give you a theme of conversation of something they said or did.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brasil View Post
    ...ur giving her too much value, u gotta be a challenge, send mixed signals, push-pull, blow her off a couple of times, be willing to loose the girl in a sense, pissed her off dont be afraid dont apologize...
    The "be willing to losse the girl" part is hard, yes.

You need to have a more talkative image, I've read in a book that it may be useful to open up 3 warm up sets to feel more open in this area, also this may sometimes give you a theme of conversation of something they said or did.
    Yeah, but it's also if we are alone at some place. It seems like i freeze and can't remember new stuff to talk about. Like i use all stuff to talk about and than there is nothing more...
    Phone talk is hard for me (i'm more visual than verbal).
    And she doesn't like it when i'm quiet, i also don't like it.

Thanks

well just think about it, you're looking to needy. So make her beg you, it's not easy but you need to do it, act as if you where just her friend and that you are no longer interested in her, but alsoo don't look too indifferent. Always think like this: "If this was the situation of a friend of mine, what should i say to him?" (This is a ver useful psycological trick) and follow your advice, not just say that "She is different and that wouldn't work with her). The problem in here is that you're thinking of the girl as if she was unique (which sure she is, if not you wouldn't be that interested), but she doesn't want to know she is, she wants you to tease her, I've heard people that say "Get the girl down from the pedestal" and it's a wise phrase, FOLLOW IT. Do what i'm saying and you'll have the girl, don't do this and you fucked it up forever.
    This seems so f***** great but also so hard to do.
    I'm today not SMS my girl and i'm scared to death to loose her, that she won't write me also and its only 13:00, so the day is still long .

And the reason why i'm not SMSing is also not the best, i still dislike that she is going to holiday for 10 days not even thinking to be with me that time (now at start of relationship when the love is the strongest).

I said(SMS) to her that: "it is cool that she decides that way, now she is sobering (not the right word) me and opening my eyes."
    Girl: "What do you want me tell with that?"
    Girl: "How can i prove you that i like you?"

And here i stopped SMSing.
    I'm also thinking to not meet her today.

But this is all so stupid, even if she would stay at home (what wont happen, her sister has a relationship crisis and wants her with her on the holiday, whats even more stupid, because the boy of the sister will not have somebody) it would not be good, because it would be because of me (manipulation not good) and not of her thinking. And that's not what i want.

Thanks

After 6 hours shes SMS, can't believe you didn't even tell me you came alive to work. Answered Cocky, maybe not best. I will end up in normal conversation but i really think i wont meet her today.

I don't like the whole situation, it seems to manipulated and therefor useless in the long run.

Thanks

Release the pressure. She likes you. You took a step back, take a step forward now. You could invite her or call her or something.

When is she leaving for holidays ? You surely want to raise the passion before she leaves...

Thanks

In 1 or 2 weeks. There is passion already, if you and me mean the same.

She was writing me SMS to call her and i did, me was first a little distant than later better.
    She was asking if we meet today. I said it seems no, i will be to late. She understand it.

Later today i dont have time till to late evening, so it seems we can't meet.
    Maybe i should pull a little already today, yes, but i hate that she is going to holiday and i cant go today to her city, i will be to late and i need finally some sleep.

Her ex-boy was coming to her work today, crazy, she didn't liked it (she was telling him already to stop contacting her), but he won't stop to call her and such. It's stress for her today.

Thanks

By Passion I mean get her crazy about you, have amazing sex, and sharing pleasure.

Have you guys had sex yet?

Watchout for her ex, even though she says he's annoying to come back...

Thanks

Yes.

The message you have entered is too short.