Girl SMS girls dont know how to stay whit nice guys, kiss closed already - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Girl SMS girls dont know how to stay whit nice guys, kiss closed already

    She has really problems to tell/say what she feels about me, but she does show it the last days. She showed because she was going to holiday weekend and so i did myself, why should i be at home alone . She didn't liked it.

    Can u help a woman to open up and tell her feelings, even if she never did that?



    Yes i have to be careful, also because i have a 2 Year ONEITIS behind me with a so low girl that its almost crazy how stupid i was (first relationship).
    I like to be much time with the girl i like and if they don't do the same i'm having the feeling i like/love them more than they do love me.



    Now her sister invited (no need to pay anything) her to holiday for 10 days and she is thinking about it.
    I somehow dislike it because she should want to spend the time with me. But i didn't tell her anything. Don't want to be sounding needy.
    I'm also thinking (before i know she has that option) about going again to holiday (it was so nice), but before her date.
    If i tell her that, than she would 100% go i think. Maybe i should ask her to come with me, but its a holiday where it is better to go alone .



  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Girl SMS girls dont know how to stay whit nice guys, kiss closed already

    I wouldn't ask her to tell her feelings until you have something "half serious".
    Especially in her case, her feelings are probably still for her ex... And she might answer something that will totally turn you off, or hurt you.

    Keep your feelings aside man.. At least for now :S


  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Girl SMS girls dont know how to stay whit nice guys, kiss closed already

    She doesn't like him anymore, the ex is being needy and calling her everyday.


    She is showing her feelings to me, so i was thinking how to help this person to also tell them, she is a person who doesn't tell feelings anybody, not just not me.
    This is also hard for me sometimes i must guess what she is showing me.


    Quote Originally Posted by frenchie View Post
    Keep your feelings aside man.. At least for now :S
    You have so right i know. It's hell hard.



  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Girl SMS girls dont know how to stay whit nice guys, kiss closed already

    Hell I'm to needy, she will go the holiday with sister not with me, i would like that she would like to be with me. I told her that, so NOT good.
    I told her this could destroy our relationship, that she even not thinking to be with me that time, and she is like "if you cant wait to make it slow, than we wont be together after that and you have to leave me" something like that. Like she is the price and can put her boyfriend at second place.
    She is scared i would lock her up (it seems she was in such relationship) but i don't do anything like that to her, only that holiday thing i hate.

    OK i should not be needy, that's for sure, but if she is able to push me in that direction that she is the PRICE and not me, what can i do to counter that?


    Also this past week she was at holiday with sister and i because of that was going my self to holiday with friends. But that's not it, countering is not good. And as we see she still thinks the same.



  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Girl SMS girls dont know how to stay whit nice guys, kiss closed already

    ...Go see some other girls ? :s

    The thing is, you're actually seeing her as the price, you're actually needy and you actually care "too much" about her for her to be attracted by you.

    It's very hard to act like you don't care when you do. It will be positive for you to have a week off I guess. And probably your holidays with men. Sarge, have fun, talk to other women, that's the best way against one itis.

    There was a good post from eaglering, let me see if I find it back. There was good advice in it.


  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Girl SMS girls dont know how to stay whit nice guys, kiss closed already

    There u go :

    http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=27666


    Of course this has to be balanced if you guys are considered "together", but still.


  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Girl SMS girls dont know how to stay whit nice guys, kiss closed already

    Quote Originally Posted by frenchie View Post
    It will be positive for you to have a week off I guess.
    If she goes alone to holiday, i will cheat on her (sure i will not tell her), i know that , i also know its not right.
    Why? Because her going alone is a sign for me that she don't want to be that days with me. She says we cant go yet together, she will be called a whore... she is hiding me from some people, not from all.
    She has me, I'am great, she must give something more to have me and get all my love (I have much love to give and do it really strong to my girl!! But there must come also some back from her the way i told her it is important for me), i told her that.
    But what ever i say you can't change somebody.
    She also says that she is scrared to fuck this relationship up (but not with cheating, she cant really tell how).
    I for my self changed very much the last weeks. I live in the NOW and am having fun in the NOW.
    Why shouldn't I live my life (if she is not willing to stay that days with me)? Have fun sex woman.





    Tnx frenchie, the eaglering post is really great!! We don't have same friends yet, so being with other girls in front of her is not possible yet. Must calibrate it somehow when i would tell her i am going with other girl.

    I put hints you tell me on post-its and put them on my phone to remember not being needy, so i take all this advice serious. I am this thinking but than the feelings for her try to take me over and win often.
    I'm also a little scared that all this will make her dislike me, when i don't call her she ask me why and i cant lie when she nows were i was. Or i i say i had thinks to do, she is like but you could call me even ones.

    I have the feeling it can be very risky in my situation. Because she is crazy about me and because of her old ended relationship she now wants to go slow, if this would be a half year later thinks would go different.


    Quote Originally Posted by frenchie View Post
    Of course this has to be balanced if you guys are considered "together", but still.

    Yes we are together, but she wants it to go slow, it seems she was very closed in her room with the ex-boy and now she don't want to be closed again.





    Quote Originally Posted by frenchie View Post
    It's very hard to act like you don't care when you do. It will be positive for you to have a week off I guess. And probably your holidays with men. Sarge, have fun, talk to other women, that's the best way against one itis.

    On this first holiday i was beeing me (sarging), the first time in my life and it was great, i could have FClosed but didn't because knowing i have new girlfriend...




    It's interesting, yesterday before i wrote my post, we were together a good hour before bedtime, i told her about her holiday (so i showed her i'm needy, i even told her more stuff) but she still written me ("miss you, would like to be with u") 1 hour after we say good night. I saw the SMS in the morning.



  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Girl SMS girls dont know how to stay whit nice guys, kiss closed already

    In here you're looking way to needy. Remember, you're giving her much attention and she doesn't deserves it, why? because she's doing what she wants without caring of you. So STOP IT, and as frenchie says it would be useful to take a week off, so just sarge, have fun, go with OTHER GIRLS (in here you want her to know that you were with other girls but no cheatin on her, but only if it's a serious relationship), and "NEG" HER or lower her value at your eyes. But the most important thing you need to do is show PRE-SELECTION, you may think this is kinda weird specially if she's already with u and she might feel cheated, but think it like this, in here she should work for you or she might loose you so here you're reframing the situation and NOW YOU'RE THE PRIZE. Remember reframe.

    Tip: Actually I don't like messaging girls, I prefer calling them, it's more easy and you can hear how they react about what you say.


  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Girl SMS girls dont know how to stay whit nice guys, kiss closed already

    @rickz,
    Thanks! I will do this.[/SIZE]


  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Girl SMS girls dont know how to stay whit nice guys, kiss closed already

    Quote Originally Posted by Stier View Post
    Do we have some examples on venusianarts for negs in a relationship? To get the feeling.



    @rickz,
    Thanks! I will do this.
    Actually there is plenty of canned material in this, but I will really recommend improvising. Just see this girl and when you spot something strange from her you can formulate your neg. Remember that you can say almost anything even if it's kinda weird if you have a good DELIVERY. And some examples are on Mystery's book, I really recommend reading it.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Register