fear of attachment
    Thanks

fear of attachment

HAve you evern been throught it? My previous sexual experience, have been monogamous and I have been quite "attached", or "in love" with my partners.
    Now, sometimes I run into nice girls, and I practice my (in construction) game on them. Some react quite well. However, there must be some kind of fear of attachment in me, as I feel like I wouldnt like to get too attached to her. It is like I wouldnt like to get attached to an uninteresting girl, or a

Thanks

fear of attachment

Hi Soulnotes,

I have recently broken up with my ex and have been trying to get back on the game. How ever over the last 6 weeks, I have been working the game well. I met a 10, super hot and cool but I was so petrified of commiting to a relationship I called it off. Maybe I should have gave it a go, but I had a fear of commitment. As I didn't want to get in a serious relationship again for some time.

I guess you just gotta take your time mate and when you meet a girl you would like to spend lots of time with don't fight it, just see where it leads.

Hope it helps

Joules

Thanks

fear of attachment

Hey Soulnotes,

When your in a very long relationship you can get too comfortable and when you become single for the first time you always feel out of your comfort zone, it happens to everyone. I have found it takes time to get accustom to being single again as its a completely different dynamic to what your used too.

See lots of girls and have fun!

= Axwell

Thanks

fear of attachment

Soulnotes,

You'll never get over this 'fear of attachment' unless you go out and practice dating girls and letting it go nowhere. Perhaps a good way to do this would be to date some girls who you know are not someone you'd like a relationship with.

As for the sex side of things, I feel I could help. I have made myself a 'rule'. I make sure to tell any girl who I let get close enough to 'touch the merchandise' my rule - and that it won't be broken. My rule is easy: 'I do not sleep with girls unless I'm in a relationship'.

Now, obviously this rule has been broken. But its effects are out of this world, for a couple of reasons...

1) It puts you in control, and allows you to hold out and be monogamous if that is what you desire.

2) It immediately offers up a challenge to any woman who hears it. She wants to be the ONE who made you break your golden rule, she doesn't need to know that it's perhaps not true.

I hope this has been of some help, and I second what my boys have said above me...

~Chase