Millionaire matchmaker...
    Thanks

Thanks

i've seen that show and the guys actually do seem to be fairly alpha, the whole problem is that they like 18 year olds and that extremely ugly match making chick wants them to date women about the same age as them. "ah excuse me ugly match making chick, i didn't earn millions of dollars to date 42 year olds, i'm only 58, god!" is the predominant attitude.

Thanks

Read into the show...look beyond the loud mouth match maker ( i'd bang her...now that she got lipo and lifted)...but see the women and men...and you can see both have issues...and then when she does make a good match u can see how they clicked...come on guys never watch show for face value anymore..look at the show from a suducers POV.

Thanks

I watch this show every week. I find so much happening on the deeper levels. The body language, qualification attempts, bitch shields, unreasonable expectations, cattiness, infighting, dates, k-closes, denials, screening, excuses, and justifications just resonate with me because I've seen all that shit in one form or another infield.

I find myself noting what I would do differently and stealing good lines or moves. What I like the most is a lot of the guys have the frame of higher value and they are screening the girls. The girls know the score and accept this but they also insist on gentlemanly behavior.

It also helps me categorize personality archetypes and their signifiers so I can screen better.

Patti is very good at cold-reading and she and her team throws out some nuggets every once in a while.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alacrity View Post
    I find myself noting what I would do differently and stealing good lines or moves.
    Dude, use the idea of the line or move, don't steal..it will seem fake, plus the show is geared towards women, wanna risk the chick u talk to is a fan?? you'll look like an ass

What I like the most is a lot of the guys have the frame of higher value and they are screening the girls. The girls know the score and accept this but they also insist on gentlemanly behavior.
    no different then you at the bar of club...i never bow down, who cares abt these chicks! they should be kissing our asses! but at the same time yes..im always a gentleman ( unless were in bed...then im a whore LOL)

Patti is very good at cold-reading and she and her team throws out some nuggets every once in a while.
    Love that chick..she gives guys AND women a talking to they may have NEvER had cuz they got $$

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PJ Mac View Post
    Dude, use the idea of the line or move, don't steal..it will seem fake, plus the show is geared towards women, wanna risk the chick u talk to is a fan?? you'll look like an ass
    Thank you, bro, but I am an unabashed RAKE! I'll handle that shit test so fast her head will spin. Then take advantage of the multiple threads on a commanality available to us.

You're right, if someone regurgitates a line they heard somewhere, it might seem fake. But if you hold the frame behind it...

A musician starts out by playing other peoples songs. I have been called out in some harsh ways I've posted about. And it's only made me stronger, so I would advise guys to try lines out. It's not like any one line defines a man.

Yeah, Patti lets them have it and they need it too. She hates redheads though, and that makes her a bitch in my book!

@Havok: I see what your saying about how even with all this money those men still need a lot of help attracting women, forming connections, being happy.

EDIT: Actually that shit is starting to piss me off. here the scientists are saying there won't be anymore redheads being born after 2020 or sometime and she's over there hooking up everything but redheads with millionaires. It's like some kind of evil reverse eugenics program!! WTF!!