Question

Thread: Question

Thanks

Question

Just a quick question, do you guys believe in the girl have the frame control if she's the first to say "tell me about yourself?"

Thanks

Question

Yes, but that's fine- it's an IOI, and it means she's chasing you to a degree. Very good.

I was on a first date with a POF girl who had a special twinkle in her eye for me, and she immediately tried to take over the conversation and turn it into an interview asking TONS of questions about me.

It sucked!

Not only was she attempting to dominate the frame, but interviews suck.

I very much like letting the girl do a lot of the work, chasing you like that but make sure that you steal the frame and dominate it as needed.

That date went pretty well, but it would have went better if I'd stolen the frame sooner. Then again, we saw a movie afterwards.

Never watch a movie on first dates.

Thanks

Question

Quote Originally Posted by azalin00 View Post
    Yes, but that's fine- it's an IOI, and it means she's chasing you to a degree. Very good.

I was on a first date with a POF girl who had a special twinkle in her eye for me, and she immediately tried to take over the conversation and turn it into an interview asking TONS of questions about me.

It sucked!

Not only was she attempting to dominate the frame, but interviews suck.

I very much like letting the girl do a lot of the work, chasing you like that but make sure that you steal the frame and dominate it as needed.

That date went pretty well, but it would have went better if I'd stolen the frame sooner. Then again, we saw a movie afterwards.

Never watch a movie on first dates.

Thanks for the reply, I agree with movie on first dates. I always start with an statement or mirror opener, and they always seem very compliant. But once opener is gone, I somehow eradicate the IOI. I'm still trying to figure out if there's any DLV on my part. Weird, but not bad considering I just created my POF account and gotten a couple of number closes already.

Thanks

Question

If you did so well so fast, could I see it? I'll give you a link to mine and a few others.

What do you mean about eradicating the IOI?

Thanks

Question

If you did so well so fast, could I see it? I'll give you a link to mine and a few others.

Well, I seem to always put my foot in my mouth and ruin the conversation. Normally I would be discouraged that I stopped getting responses (which I'm very surprised), but seeing the success of this opener I guess I am some what satisfied. However I don't know if I'll be doing any online sarg anytime soon.

knock yourself out, beware some girls don't play along or begin to IOD after a while so gradually steer from the opener.

http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/...h-vt39020.html

Thanks

Question

Well, I seem to always put my foot in my mouth and ruin the conversation. Normally I would be discouraged that I stopped getting responses (which I'm very surprised), but seeing the success of this opener I guess I am some what satisfied. However I don't know if I'll be doing any online sarg anytime soon.

knock yourself out, beware some girls don't play along or begin to IOD after a while so gradually steer from the opener.

http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/...h-vt39020.html