Direct game Vs. Indirect Game
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Does it really matter what method you use?

Is it better to stick with one until you mastered it or is it better to practice develop both at the same time?

What are the advantages and disadvanteges of one vs. the other one?

Is one better for newbies and the other better for pros or are they both for all levels?

If indirect game means holding back your interest to the girl, isn't that giving your power away too (being restricted from showing your authentic intentions)?

Is it true that direct game is a numbers game (only for girls that would like you in the first place anyway) and indirect game is a selector role game (for girls you like but would normally not be attracted to you)?

Is one for certain kind of girls and other for different kind of girls (one for high social value girls and the other for regular good looking girls)?

What type of game (direct or indirect) do you recommend more from personal experience?

Thanks

I have been watching the forums probably since the end of 2007, not this one particulary but the other PUA forums, like the one from Mystery's ex-students for example.

I notice that nobody really cares anymore, like seriously, what happened to everybody? All the forums are dead, no one ever talks anymore. They are empty.

I remember in 2008 you couldn't even keep up with all the nice posters, every question was answered and you had a really good online support to your emotional spikes from the bad nights in field.

It seems that the golden PUA days are gone. No one believes in this stuff anymore.

Thanks

lol are you trying to guilt trip the board into giving you more replies?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Darkness View Post
    lol are you trying to guilt trip the board into giving you more replies?
    I know that's how it sounds, but no, there is not even a board. It's more like 3 dudes overall, lol.

Thanks

lol

anyway I think you outlined the differences pretty well. Indirect works on more attractive women more often and direct game is awesome for girls who like direct game and girls who don't get hit on much.

I think direct game is more likely to run into LMR, because it might be a bit weak on the comfort, but maybe that's just cause direct game proponents tend to be arseholes, and not something wrong with being direct itself.

Everyone should try every kind of pick up they read about or think of themselves, it's only going to give you more options in the end and that precious precious calibration.

anyway that's a post in reply, I'm sure I missed some of your questions but oh well.

Thanks

lol

anyway I think you outlined the differences pretty well. Indirect works on more attractive women more often and direct game is awesome for girls who like direct game and girls who don't get hit on much.

I think direct game is more likely to run into LMR, because it might be a bit weak on the comfort, but maybe that's just cause direct game proponents tend to be arseholes, and not something wrong with being direct itself.

Everyone should try every kind of pick up they read about or think of themselves, it's only going to give you more options in the end and that precious precious calibration.

anyway that's a post in reply, I'm sure I missed some of your questions but oh well.
    See, this is where I get confuse because from my experience direct game is the one that actually helps you avoid LMR because you don't come off at the last moment with "surprise I have a dick" like in indirect game, she actually knows what's going on from the start, and if she gets pulled to your place she already knows what's what, so LMR becomes 0.

Another thing about indirect game, is that I feel it only works on girls that don't have too much experience in the field. For example indirect may not be as good with older girls that have more experience because they tend to like guys that don't play games and go direct to what they want, it is actually like a turn on for them when a guy knows what he wants and doesn't put up bushit.

In the other hand I think indirect game can be very valuable if you are in High School where girls assume that's how confident guys act. At this point girls haven't learn yet to identify when a guy is for real or just fooling around. Also the same works for the freshman year in College, and you know those girls are very hot sometimes.

But that's just my experience and I could be wrong, that's why I asked.

Thanks

With the indirect game you've been building kino and what not so she is attracted to you, although she doesn't know if you are attracted to her. So it's no surprise that you have a dick because she's been thinking about it already. I see your point with direct game sort of giving her a chance to resist before the last minute, and that might be right, although I think there will always be some LMR and it might be easy to jump that one hurdle right at the end rather than jumping the 'come to my house' hurdle and the LMR again later, but I don't do much if any direct game so I don't know.

Girls like to be gamed, whenever I have coffee with some HBs I know they always talk about guys doing palm readings and cold reads and all kinds of other stuff, I think the difference with experienced women is that they recognize it, and more often than not let you game them anyway, because they like the whole courtship ritual and the sex, it gives them a lot of value and they don't mind letting you pump up your own value at the same time. I've seen that happen, to me, where i start fucking up and they give me little hints about how to get back on track.

I'll try some more direct stuff, but because I'm not really into it I'll probably suck, I'm going to a party tomorrow ..I'll try it there.

Thanks

With the indirect game you've been building kino and what not so she is attracted to you, although she doesn't know if you are attracted to her. So it's no surprise that you have a dick because she's been thinking about it already. I see your point with direct game sort of giving her a chance to resist before the last minute, and that might be right, although I think there will always be some LMR and it might be easy to jump that one hurdle right at the end rather than jumping the 'come to my house' hurdle and the LMR again later, but I don't do much if any direct game so I don't know.

Girls like to be gamed, whenever I have coffee with some HBs I know they always talk about guys doing palm readings and cold reads and all kinds of other stuff, I think the difference with experienced women is that they recognize it, and more often than not let you game them anyway, because they like the whole courtship ritual and the sex, it gives them a lot of value and they don't mind letting you pump up your own value at the same time. I've seen that happen, to me, where i start fucking up and they give me little hints about how to get back on track.

I'll try some more direct stuff, but because I'm not really into it I'll probably suck, I'm going to a party tomorrow ..I'll try it there.
    Kino is in both actually, but the reason why I find indirect so hard is because the self is always coming through, so she always knows what are my intentions and trying to act as if I don't have these intentions make me look gamey, like a player and therefore needy because of the agenda.

In the other hand when direct game is used, attraction builds pretty fast but is really hard to transition into rapport.

Thanks

Actually, indirect game is only indirect in the first few moments - once you reach A3, you should begin to show male-to-female interest. By qualifying her, she can see you are attracted to her for more than her looks. After this point you should also be using a Statement of Interest, a much more direct move which can also reveal your sexual intent.

All this can be done once you have some IOIs and compliance from her - often within a matter of minutes. That is all straightforward Mystery Method.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azazels_wolf View Post
    Actually, indirect game is only indirect in the first few moments - once you reach A3, you should begin to show male-to-female interest. By qualifying her, she can see you are attracted to her for more than her looks. After this point you should also be using a Statement of Interest, a much more direct move which can also reveal your sexual intent.

All this can be done once you have some IOIs and compliance from her - often within a matter of minutes. That is all straightforward Mystery Method.
    This is an eye opener, and maybe A1 and A2 happen faster than I thought.