cheating woman is it every girls , and trusted relationship is just man's imagination - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks

cheating woman is it every girls , and trusted relationship is just man's imagination

I normally try to be less confrontational, but..

This time, you are dead wrong.

Women will not always cheat. They bed a different man because he proved himself a better man than the one she is currently with.

Think about it. She can get pregnant with opne guy's baby at a time. During the pregnancy, she looks for assurance that the guy is going to be around to raise the kid. Also, she has limited opportunities to be pregnant, at most 40 times in a lifetime. She is going to limit those opportunities to the best man she can get.

A guy, however, can impregnate a woman, and be ready to impregnate another almost immediately. He has many more opportunities, and so will often forego a woman's status for the moment of pleasure her body promises.

Perfect examples are Tiger Woods and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Both had what most men would rank as extremely high valued wives. Yet, a tail that waggled, whether the tail belonged to a high valued woman of more value than their wife, attracted them.

Yet, their wives did not cheat...as far as we know...because they did not meet men of higher value than their husband.

Kobe Bryant is another example. Except Kobe turned into a bitch and his wife should have left him.

Tiger's wife left because she saw him at a lower value than she thought him to be. Time will tell whether she comes back.

Your woman/women will NEVER cheat if they think you are the highest valued man in their lives.

If you fear a woman leaving you, it is because you do not see yourself as the best valued man in her life. Find out what she values and be that value. No matter whom you both meet, she will always stay faithful if you stay valuable to her.

The exception being the woman who is mentally askew.

Thanks

cheating woman is it every girls , and trusted relationship is just man's imagination

This is how you attract women. You demonstrate values that show her you are the highest valued man she has ever met. This is why DHV is about the most important part of PUA skills.

GapModel Guest

Sincerelee wrote:

Your woman/women will NEVER cheat if they think you are the highest valued man in their lives.
    ex. You can be so high value, that she would cheat to get your attention.

Witnessed/experienced that happen on more than one occassion.

We wanted to get girls. Guess what? We got them. Now we want to control them and keep them ours forever?

Most likely they will cheat. For those who believe in fairy tales and that she will not cheat(there are a few). Approach every girl as if they would cheat. That way you do not get needy, or act AFC. Consider it a mental exercise to improve your relationship skill. If you do that, the chance of them cheating will lower. But in all reality, the people defending this women not cheating are obviously bothered by this thought. Don't worry about them cheating and they won't.

Thanks

Girls don't cheat if they're in a happy good relationship. Usually the guys cheat allot more because guys that are in good relationships become a trophy for women in need of an ego boost.

Thanks

Gap, I should have added the caveat that Wild added. Cheating to get our attention? Really? I would dump that kind of girl before the cum dried in her vag.

Thanks

@the wild one you are right . i must have been over thinking , and been picking up too many shallow girls

Thanks

90% of all statistics are bullshit

GapModel Guest

lamina a week ago you told us yourself you pulled some chick who had a bf. And made a post that you would never trust or marry again. Now some guy on a forum changes your mind? I can only imagine if you are that easily swayed here, how much can a girl who is giving you pussy change your mindset as well?

You had it right when you started this thread.

Thanks

If you do not trust your women to be faithful, it is because you do not see yourself as the best men for these women. It's a given that if they do not have the best they can get, they will get the best they can get.

Thanks

yeah i think the problem with my core mindset isnt about cheating girls , its more about knowing that in natural environment , a female would probably stay with a male for 4 years , in case they have baby together? then she can move on , unless the two keep poping out babies like rats

other than that i dont see the core reason for pair bonding ,aka relationship

and no im not an afc whos desperate for some pussies at all , on the contrary , i have been gaming so long and quite good that i never want the game to be geared against me at all .......not again