Cult of PUA

Thread: Cult of PUA

The Realist Guest

Cult of PUA

If a PUA guru came on here and said, "eat dog shit before you sarge, it will really help u game" most of you would probably do it.

Pick up is a cult if I've ever seen one. Blind worship, money grubbing, even has it's own language.

unique becomes boring and common when everyone is doing it. It's called saturation and this is only the beginning.

Thanks

Cult of PUA

What are you talking about? Dog shit WILL get you laid! It's THE magic bullet. Just roll to a 2set and say: "Like dogs?"

If they say yes-kiss them and say there you go bitches.

If they say "maybe" then say:"Well, try this out bitch!

And if they say no-go run into the darkest corner and cry

Fool-proofed method!

Thanks

Cult of PUA

You're 100% correct. This is a cult. A group of guys who share tactics on how to improve their lives, health, and success with women. If someone posted 'Eating dog shit will help you get laid.' then we'd encourage them to go field test it first, and await the reply - 'Ok my bad, breath mints work better.' The question you really need to ask yourself, is whether a cult is a bad thing. A cult of dog-shit eating pessimists? Yes. A cult of guys dedicated to improving their lives, and everyone else who joins them? I'll leave that up to you to decide.

Yes, bootcamps cost money, and there is a lot of confusion surrounding them at the moment as to whether it is worth the price. But that's up to each individual to make their own mind up about. As far as this community goes, the forums are 100% free, and so is the advice offered. Try looking at this from outside the box for once. Don't get jealous just because a PUA hooked up with your ex, or whatever happened that gave you the firepower and desire to waste time from your obviously social and sex-packed life, on trying to convince a community of successful guys that their chosen method isn't working. All I have to do is look to my left right now, and 'What's this? Is that a naked girl under my duvet that I just slept with? Wow, what were the chances?'

-Silver-

The Realist Guest

Cult of PUA

Quote Originally Posted by -Silver- View Post
    You're 100% correct. This is a cult. A group of guys who share tactics on how to improve their lives, health, and success with women. If someone posted 'Eating dog shit will help you get laid.' then we'd encourage them to go field test it first, and await the reply - 'Ok my bad, breath mints work better.' The question you really need to ask yourself, is whether a cult is a bad thing. A cult of dog-shit eating pessimists? Yes. A cult of guys dedicated to improving their lives, and everyone else who joins them? I'll leave that up to you to decide.

Yes, bootcamps cost money, and there is a lot of confusion surrounding them at the moment as to whether it is worth the price. But that's up to each individual to make their own mind up about. As far as this community goes, the forums are 100% free, and so is the advice offered. Try looking at this from outside the box for once. Don't get jealous just because a PUA hooked up with your ex, or whatever happened that gave you the firepower and desire to waste time from your obviously social and sex-packed life, on trying to convince a community of successful guys that their chosen method isn't working. All I have to do is look to my left right now, and 'What's this? Is that a naked girl under my duvet that I just slept with? Wow, what were the chances?'

-Silver-

Blind devotion and never questioning anything is bad.

Next thing you know, My$tery will blame the downfall of PU on the jews.

Yeah this is a great thing a bunch of resentful nerds promulgating the myth that stupid women who will fuck them. Way to get even

Enjoy that naked girl because it will probably be the only piece of ass for awhile, although can't figure out what kinda PUA nerd would be posting on a forum with a naked girl in his bed. You're reeeeeal cool buddy.

Thanks

Cult of PUA

Quote Originally Posted by The Realist View Post
    although can't figure out what kinda PUA nerd would be posting on a forum with a naked girl in his bed. You're reeeeeal cool buddy.
    One that doesn't like to keep secrets from the girls he spends time with. Hehe, she says 'don't get jealous, there's a girl waiting for you somewhere too.' Ask nicely, and I can even help you out with that.

-Silver-

The Realist Guest

Cult of PUA

Quote Originally Posted by -Silver- View Post
    One that doesn't like to keep secrets from the girls he spends time with. Hehe, she says 'don't get jealous, there's a girl waiting for you somewhere too.' Ask nicely, and I can even help you out with that.

-Silver-
    You're a funny guy. I like your style.

The Realist Guest

Cult of PUA

MY$TERY'$ CULT OF PERSONALITY

Pretty soon we'll all have our little red books

Thanks

Cult of PUA

Wow, you sound like my fucking mom, grow a dick.

Thanks

Cult of PUA

Quote Originally Posted by The Realist View Post
    Next thing you know, My$tery will blame the downfall of PU on the jews.
    Fuck you.

That is all.