How does the Best Friend Test actually work?
    Thanks

Dear PUAs,

I've been trying to figure out whether the Best Friend Test is a proper run-able routine or a people reading skill that Style developed while he was at his bookworm stage of gaming. I don't really know how every time he can precisely determine the relationship between the girls he runs the test one. Can someone explain to me how it works?

Thanks!!!

Desolate Row

P.s. I've been training on approaching strangers lately and I'm confident that I can eventually understand the game!

Song of the Day: Guiding Light by Television

Thanks

It's really easy actually. This is how I do it:

Me: "Oh my god, you two are totally best friends, aren't you?"
    Them: *they look at each other* Yeah we are! / No, we're just friends!
    Me: "Haha, it's funny how you both look at each other before answering. I bet you even use the same shampoo
    Them: *they look at each other* blah blah i use X shampoo (doesnt matter what they respond)
    Me: Hold on. The true test of best friends is that they can read each others' thoughts. Okay, I want you both to think of a number between 1 and 4... blah blah blah.. Now Girl 1, tell Girl 2 what number she's thinking.
    Girl 1: 3!
    Girl 2: OMG!
    Me: Okay, let's try this again. Think of a number between 1 and 10, blah blah. Girl 2, what was Girl 1 thinking this time?
    Girl 2: 7!
    Girl 1: *screams excitedly*
    Me: I guess you really must be best friends! So Girl 1, now that you can read Girl 2's mind, what is she thinking?
    Girl 1 and Girl 2: *Pause, thinking*
    Me: I bet you're thinking it's a good thing she can't *really* read my mind!
    Girl 1 and Girl 2: *giggle*

Usually by having them run the ESP test successfully on each other, they get so excited they both start touching me lol.

Thanks

HA sweet I am gonna have to try that I usually run it on one never thought of using it between a two set.

Thanks

Thanks Czech, you are helpful as always.
    But what if it didn't work? is that a escape rationale to this? like when i run the ESP on a one set, if it didn't work i'd explain it to her. Is there is similar thing in this context?

Thanks

For me, the ESP Test started working 99% of the time when I added a little "showmanship" to the performance. I guess it increases concentration or something.

For those rare occasions you do get a woman who it doesn't work on, just neg her on the fact that she got it wrong. :P "Wow, really? You must have a strangely-wired brain because this works on everyone else!!"

Thanks

Haha thanks a lot man! I get it now.