get her horny

Thread: get her horny

Thanks

get her horny

are their any good books or videos to watch on gettin girls off? i've got steve p's white tiger tantra. any thing else good?

Thanks

get her horny

The Multi-Orgasmic Couple by Mantak Chia

Thanks

get her horny

Hmmm... Since I'm in the mood, I'll write a small list of things to do to send chills up your girl's spine before sex.

1. Girls are very sensitive to touch. Run your fingers gently but with a very slight firmness down her arm, down her neck, through her hair, along her thigh, along her waist, and along any sensitive regions of her body (Except her boobs, butt and genitals. There's time enough for that later.).

2. Show some dominance. Push her against the wall (Do so with a sensible amount of force obviously. You don't want to ram her against the wall or leave her with any injuries.), lean you body into hers, grab the hair just above her neck giving it a slight tug, move in toward her slowly, move your head away a little as a tease, and then go in for a deep kiss.

3. Breathe softly on her neck. You'll feel the chill run up her spine. Bite her neck softly (Yes. Softly. Please remember that the neck is also a very delicate part of her body. Do not close your jaw all the way because it hurts. Pull away when your incisors are about a quarter of an inch apart). Teasing her a bit by pulling away does wonders.

4. Get her to a lying down position on the bed. Climb on top of her with each of your legs on either side of her. Make sure that you're not putting your full weight on her. Balance yourself on your knees. Occasionally shift your weight onto your arms so that she's not bearing the weight of your torso all the time. Use the same techniques described above (biting, breathing, teasing) and get her to feel like heaven.

5. Remember, you can be passionate without having sex. Make sure that your girl wants to have sex. DO NOT FORCE YOURSELF ONTO HER. MAKE SURE SHE IS WILLING TO PROCEED. DO NOT ASSUME THAT NO MEANS YES. Unless there's consent, it's sexual assault. No ifs. No buts.

Note: When I make out with a girl, I never reach for her boobs or her butt. It's just plain needy in my opinion to do that unless she's given a clear indication that she wants to have sex. By not groping her, you show respect for her that she will greatly appreciate.

James_Howlett