azazel's wolf why don't you like me
    Thanks

AW at the risk of completely DLVing myself on an internet forum, may I ask why don't you like me? You talk to goose___ like he's your brother or something.

I go out 4 nights a week . Even though it hurts I approach consistently. I had a good night last wednesday, I approached 4 sets and got the number of every girl I approached, in 30+ minute interactions. I also have a 100% record of walking out of the club with a girl on my arm. This hasn't translated into getting laid yet (and I am the most frustrated at that, believe me) but it's an improvement. My timebridging / text game just sucks , in person I'm good. Girls and approaches are becoming a blur.

Out of the blue I met a girl I could fall in love with. This scared me. Others I have to fake qualifying them, but this girl had it all aside from her beauty. e.g. campaigning for human rights in africa, actually living there in tribes and stuff. We built comfort and she said she had never met anyone like me, after 30 mins of talking. We exchanged numbers , I texted her and called her, but nothing. You see my timebridging sucks , I am trying and can't force a girl to respond to me. All my other numbers turned to crap , flakes , the ones I built comfort with I got further by text, but no day 2 . I would like to go out on a date .

I had the chance to go on a date with a girl who was travelling around Europe. During comfort phase she had tears in her eyes. She was leaving in 2 days, and called me , but I did not want to just have sex with her and she goes, it's cruel. Like giving a kid a tiny bite of a cookie then shutting the jar and laughing in his face.

I'm currently resting for a few days, it's been exhausting newbie mission. Yes I am damn qualifying myself to you because you are the man and you give such positive value to people on the forum unlike Mr E , Mat a dor and co. I also heard that Matador wears a wig. So LJBF - please

If I make it in pickup we will go camping in Canada , we can eat beans and sausages around a nice warm fire and discuss life . Peace & love to you and yours , rafc

Thanks

LOL thank you, and I'm really sorry man, I didn't intend to ignore you or anything like that. Have just been ridiculously busy lately!

So this girl you called and texted and didn't get a response from... can you please copy for us here what you said to her, both in text and in voicemail? Feel free to leave out names and sensitive personal info, but the rest of it could be helpful in looking at this situation. Also, what happened after you exchanged numbers? Thanks.

Thanks

Oh, what a relief One day man, one day...

I wasn't fishing for advice I was just wondering where you had gone as you usually respond to most threads. I suppose the forums are quiet of late and I'm glad you're busy [sarging] at the moment.

Well, simply I fell in love. I have approached over 100 women last month , most of them have been disappointing (even if I had not failed with them, personalities either bad , average, or quite good). I met this girl when I wasn't in the mood, I was just winging. So we went and talked about the zoology author that Mr E likes so much and we started talking about god and she impressed me with her intelligence. Usually it's a chore to continue talking but within minutes it wasn't so. It turns out we had commonalities, strange quirks that were the same. It was halloween so she was wearing a costume, I told her to take it off so I could see her face properly. She was a PYT , so cute , dark blonde hair with big shining blue eyes, an innocent, sweet girl next door. Then she started talking about human rights and how she went to Africa for 6 months to help people in poverty, it was easy to qualify her on that. It was the way MM should be... at first I didn't particularly like her, I was disinterested. I demonstrated value, as negs and DHVs and some humor these days automatically come out of my mouth, then she started to demonstrate her own value and I rewarded her with genuine IOIs. She began to speak passionately about the injustice, that people there should live like that and there is nothing she can do, and that if only I could see. I told her, "at first I thought you were just another boring girl, I was distant...not intentionally... but now, I am so surprised. You are ... a quality girl... " She smiled and tears filled up her eyes. My heart flipped and I felt warm inside. I told her not to cry and we hugged. I felt like rockets were strapped around us and we both shot up to the stars. How can this game be so much pain and so beautiful at the same time. It makes no sense. Then it ended and we went to a couch and built comfort, during which I took her number. We were together for about an hour, before her friends engaged her, they stayed including some orbiters (damn orbiters!), I talked to them for a while but it was obvious I couldn't get isolation, so I left to preserve my value. Later on when I was getting drinks I saw her friend catching glances at me as the girl told her all about me, they both were giggling together and I thought I had my first girlfriend in 3 years. As I passed her on occasions, she gave me DDBL, and when she left the club, she came back to find me and told me she was going, and asked where I was going. I said, "I don't know". I guess I was shocked that I fell so hard and didn't know what I was doing. I should have gone with her but I just wanted to go home, I didn't want to fuck her on the same night but it seems that when there is a true connection that's what girls want to do, but boys want a relationship. I called the next day, no answer, so I texted her. No answer. A week later text her, no answer. I don't know how the hell there is a spark like that and not even an acknowledgement of my contacting her. I don't know if she is scared, or thinks I am a player. She said I'm the kind of guy who has tattoos and asked me if I have any, which I don't. I tried after attraction and qualification to build comfort to alleviate any doubts, I thought I had done well. On the night, when I am with a girl in person, it is so on. Then the timebridge just ruins it and logic for the girl seems to kick in. I feel that the quality of the connection is more important than the quantity of time spent in comfort. I feel limited by the 7 hour rule and the fact that I don't go for SNL's. I should be able to timebridge but I don't know what's going wrong if my initial interactions are so strong. I only text a standard callback humor, don't go for meet until I'm sure she has enough comfort...

I've had this before: I was with a girl for 40 mins, solid game A1-C1 , she took me to an alley behind a club. I know she wanted me to do it but I wanted her to be my girlfriend not just making out or sex in an alley. Then text the next day, and text a week later - no reply. Also I was doing strict MM so I thought 7 hour rule.

My friends are telling me to just get SNL's and turn those into relationships, to avoid the hassle of the timebridge... but I would just be avoiding an important aspect of game. It's so annoying where you don't know where you went wrong!

By the way why are you saying thanks dude everyone should be saying thanks to you damn it one day I will in person, one day man. One day!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rAFC View Post
    Well, simply I fell in love. I have approached over 100 women last month , most of them have been disappointing (even if I had not failed with them, personalities either bad , average, or quite good). I met this girl when I wasn't in the mood, I was just winging. So we went and talked about the zoology author that Mr E likes so much and we started talking about god and she impressed me with her intelligence. Usually it's a chore to continue talking but within minutes it wasn't so. It turns out we had commonalities, strange quirks that were the same. It was halloween so she was wearing a costume, I told her to take it off so I could see her face properly. She was a PYT , so cute , dark blonde hair with big shining blue eyes, an innocent, sweet girl next door. Then she started talking about human rights and how she went to Africa for 6 months to help people in poverty, it was easy to qualify her on that. It was the way MM should be... at first I didn't particularly like her, I was disinterested. I demonstrated value, as negs and DHVs and some humor these days automatically come out of my mouth, then she started to demonstrate her own value and I rewarded her with genuine IOIs. She began to speak passionately about the injustice, that people there should live like that and there is nothing she can do, and that if only I could see. I told her, "at first I thought you were just another boring girl, I was distant...not intentionally... but now, I am so surprised. You are ... a quality girl... " She smiled and tears filled up her eyes. My heart flipped and I felt warm inside. I told her not to cry and we hugged. I felt like rockets were strapped around us and we both shot up to the stars.
    Haha that is awesome! Nice job there man!

How can this game be so much pain and so beautiful at the same time. It makes no sense. Then it ended and we went to a couch and built comfort, during which I took her number. We were together for about an hour, before her friends engaged her, they stayed including some orbiters (damn orbiters!), I talked to them for a while but it was obvious I couldn't get isolation, so I left to preserve my value. Later on when I was getting drinks I saw her friend catching glances at me as the girl told her all about me, they both were giggling together and I thought I had my first girlfriend in 3 years. As I passed her on occasions, she gave me DDBL, and when she left the club, she came back to find me and told me she was going, and asked where I was going. I said, "I don't know". I guess I was shocked that I fell so hard and didn't know what I was doing. I should have gone with her but I just wanted to go home, I didn't want to fuck her on the same night but it seems that when there is a true connection that's what girls want to do, but boys want a relationship.
    That "I don't know" could have really disappointed her and made her question herself. First of all, it negates your "leader of men" status - you have no plans, and you're potentially disorganized. Second of all, she may have interpreted it as a big IOD from you, after she had given you plenty of IOIs even after you left the set. This could cause her to feel embarrassed or self-conscious, that she likes you more than her, triggering ASD and possible avoidance behaviors that are tied to insecurity. I do get the impression she may be LSE (low self-esteem), if she felt tears well up after you told her she was a quality girl. It obviously meant a lot to her.

More importantly, this was a great opportunity for you to time bridge with her, right there! Why didn't you? You didn't have to go home with her - you could have bounced to another venue, or could have arranged to see her again or at least seeded a future meetup by mentioning something cool that you could do together. You put a roadblock into the interaction here, making her wonder where it could go from there.

I called the next day, no answer, so I texted her. No answer. A week later text her, no answer. I don't know how the hell there is a spark like that and not even an acknowledgement of my contacting her. I don't know if she is scared, or thinks I am a player. She said I'm the kind of guy who has tattoos and asked me if I have any, which I don't. I tried after attraction and qualification to build comfort to alleviate any doubts, I thought I had done well. On the night, when I am with a girl in person, it is so on. Then the timebridge just ruins it and logic for the girl seems to kick in. I feel that the quality of the connection is more important than the quantity of time spent in comfort. I feel limited by the 7 hour rule and the fact that I don't go for SNL's. I should be able to timebridge but I don't know what's going wrong if my initial interactions are so strong.
    Well, time-bridging implies that you are arranging for a Day 2 BEFORE you two part ways for the night. Are you trying to do this?

I only text a standard callback humor, don't go for meet until I'm sure she has enough comfort...
    Callback humor can be good, as long as it doesn't offend / make her uncomfortable, etc. (is your humor in good taste?) .... but have you tried texting her something that really encourages a reply, for example some kind of light-hearted opinion opener? Or even something that builds suspense like.... "OMG you wouldn't believe what I just saw....."

I've had this before: I was with a girl for 40 mins, solid game A1-C1 , she took me to an alley behind a club. I know she wanted me to do it but I wanted her to be my girlfriend not just making out or sex in an alley.
    You could have kissed her without any negative repercussions. If she wants it and you hold back without a good reason from her perspective, then you lose value and break the momentum. If that's what she wants, why do you feel uncomfortable with it? Are you perhaps afraid of taking that next step? You certainly don't have to have sex in an alley, but you should have let her know that you are physically interested and would like to take this further.

Then text the next day, and text a week later - no reply. Also I was doing strict MM so I thought 7 hour rule.
    Did you not arrange a meetup, after she wanted a makeout? She probably thought you were totally afraid, or uninterested in anything more.

My friends are telling me to just get SNL's and turn those into relationships, to avoid the hassle of the timebridge... but I would just be avoiding an important aspect of game. It's so annoying where you don't know where you went wrong!
    Because it's like she threw you the ball, and wanted you to throw it back, but you dropped it instead.

By the way why are you saying thanks dude everyone should be saying thanks to you damn it one day I will in person, one day man. One day!!
    Haha. Well, I hope this all lends some helpful perspective.

Thanks

That "I don't know" could have really disappointed her and made her question herself. First of all, it negates your "leader of men" status - you have no plans, and you're potentially disorganized. Second of all, she may have interpreted it as a big IOD from you, after she had given you plenty of IOIs even after you left the set. This could cause her to feel embarrassed or self-conscious, that she likes you more than her, triggering ASD and possible avoidance behaviors that are tied to insecurity. I do get the impression she may be LSE (low self-esteem), if she felt tears well up after you told her she was a quality girl. It obviously meant a lot to her.

More importantly, this was a great opportunity for you to time bridge with her, right there! Why didn't you? You didn't have to go home with her - you could have bounced to another venue, or could have arranged to see her again or at least seeded a future meetup by mentioning something cool that you could do together. You put a roadblock into the interaction here, making her wonder where it could go from there.

I agree on all counts. I lost value when I said 'I don't know' and she also interpreted it as a rejection of her. I didn't leave with her because she had loads of her friends and loads of orbiters around. I didn't feel confident that I could deal with all them and get her in isolation with all of them around.

Again this is an excellent point, I should be arranging day 2s on the day 1. No just getting the phone number and planning nothing, and why do a day 2 when you can get a girlfriend in one night (if you stay up really late). I guess the reason is, I get really tired. After talking to so many people my brain is a mess, overwhelmed/overstimulated , I get less talkative and have a great urge to go home.

Callback humor can be good, as long as it doesn't offend / make her uncomfortable, etc. (is your humor in good taste?) .... but have you tried texting her something that really encourages a reply, for example some kind of light-hearted opinion opener? Or even something that builds suspense like.... "OMG you wouldn't believe what I just saw....."
    I know it sounds cheesy but I really don't want to have to 'game' this girl, I just want to tell her straight up almost like Style did to his oneitis in The Game. But on the other hand I know if I game her that is the best chance for us to have a romantic relationship and get to know eachother on a deeper level (mutually beneficial). Without game, I might screw it up and we may never see eachother again.

You could have kissed her without any negative repercussions. If she wants it and you hold back without a good reason from her perspective, then you lose value and break the momentum. If that's what she wants, why do you feel uncomfortable with it? Are you perhaps afraid of taking that next step? You certainly don't have to have sex in an alley, but you should have let her know that you are physically interested and would like to take this further.
    That's a great point man. As I sat in an alley with a girl in my arms, she was almost surprised that I just wanted to cuddle. But we had built comfort and it was so sweet, it's hard for me to transition to sexual mode, after that. When I truly like a girl I don't want to fuck it up or go too far, ie she is a sweet girl and innocent (AFC thinking!!) but I know as a training PUA I have to push it to know where the level is at, just as I have negged too hard in the past and then toned it down. Obviously with her consent, I've got to kino escalate as far as possible, then if it's too far, calibrate it back. That girl , you are right , I should have kissed. Maybe if I had escalated and bounced her I would have a girlfriend right now, but it is all learning. It's funny because I got a makeout a couple weeks ago, she was just a pretty drunk girl , and I had no problems going in for the kiss because I had no rapport with her so I didn't care about her. Perhaps I have destructive thoughts deep down that escalating with a girl I care about is wrong, when that's what they want...I don't know ...

Because it's like she threw you the ball, and wanted you to throw it back, but you dropped it instead.
    Exactly. I've got to man up and realise they want it too.

Haha. Well, I hope this all lends some helpful perspective.
    Definitely, as always.

The girl finally texted me back, apologising for not contacting me, saying how she really liked me, but she has just broken up with her bf , and she didn't wan to 'lead me on' . Maybe she is emotionally vulnerable . I had that frame set on me that I was chasing her (that never happens in person - but when it comes to phone that's always the frame that I am trying to get HER out to meet me) . Perhaps I will try a playful frame reversal...

Thankyou for your help, one day bro, ONE DAY!!!