Need help getting stuck after the approach(brain freeze)
    Thanks

Hi guys,

well now after going out for 4 days and approaching alot of girls i have found out a big problem that i am having and i could use some help...

my approach towards girls has really improved and i have no AA and even girls are happy to chat with me... here is what i do right..

- I do my openers right
    - They get intrested and talk to me
    - We share numbers

after this i just get stuck my brains farts everytime and i really dont know what to say next... even the girls just stare at me for me to say sumthing else but i just get a brain freeze can anybody help me what should i do to get rid of these brain freezes

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

Thanks

oh i forgot to mention that after tht i just panic tell them i have some work and just leave and they never pick up my phone after that

Thanks

I think that if you get their number its pretty much okay for you to develop some comfort, so that they pick up your phone calls in the future

Thanks

I don't remember correctly but it was in game(style) or maybe mystery said that after getting her number, don't eject quickly, talk a little more, make it interesting so she wouldn't remember you as some random guy who she met at XYZ location. Don't make getting the number a big deal, act like its a natural thing for her to give you the number and you're used to it.

Decide on where you want to meet her again, roleplay what you will do there, add some humour. If possible, always add an anchor that will remind her of you then when you call use it. Practice

Thanks

If you already have the number, then you should foreshadow what y'all are gonna do the next time you see each other. I live in San Diego and surfing is big here. If i set up a surfing date, let her know that it gives her the opportunity to check out the bulge in your wet suit. Keep things fun and flirty and yes, give her a reason to want to you again.