I Got An Invite To The Meet Mystery!!!!
    Thanks

It turned out that he was a no show. Honestly I dont know what happened but it completely changes my mindset. Do you think Mystery is egotistically getting involved and forgetting the reason he became an mPUA??? Or do you just think that something personal happened???? Please leave any comments Im really curious and kinda upset...

Mystery or any one in his social circle out there, please set me straight!!!! I want to believe in his method but if he is leaving us PUA's in training behind then whats up with that?!?

Thanks

He is in london doing a bootcamp. aug 12-14th. i am sure he is still there.

ARe you sure u got the right date? If not, it could be a scam?

Thanks

Yeah, im sure. I actually got a call from the administators and last minute they told "Mystery cant make it anymore" and then they had some other PUA's hit me up instead. Then I couldnt even chill with them cuz they wanted to get a drink and Im only 19. Buts its cool, I still made contacts with them

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scribble View Post
    Yeah, im sure. I actually got a call from the administators and last minute they told "Mystery cant make it anymore" and then they had some other PUA's hit me up instead. Then I couldnt even chill with them cuz they wanted to get a drink and Im only 19. Buts its cool, I still made contacts with them
    Its not easy being a master pua. Everyone wants to meet him. Dont be upset because he cant make it. He had his reason.

I thought matador was gonna show up at 21convention but he didnt. I was very upset but matador had his reason for not showing up.

Thanks

Mystery did turn up at the Embassy club - I think there was a change in venue as too many guys were getting turned away for dress sense at the door and admit it was a challenge informing everyone -

There will be more next time Mystery is in London - I will make sure everyone knows how, when and where.

Oh, and you should all know that when am planning a bootcamp, that is the first thing Mystery asks about - are we hosting a 'Meet the Masters night' as I know he really enjoys talking with his fans.

much love to you all.