WOMEN SHOW IOIs THEN ACT AVOIDANT`
    Thanks

I noticed this trend with 2 different people this weekend. Myself and a friend. So leading up to a vacation, there was massive communication via TEXTING with HB10s, we are talking like 20 to 30 texts through out the day...we end up meeting at the venue and this happened to both of us....the girls acted avoidant and barely talked....they would just stare and giggle all the time and walk away.... NERVES????

Now with my friend, the girl has almost made it a point ot tell everyone how obsessed she was with my friend, so wtf was her problem???

this has happened to me before...I would text with a girl, flirt and then see her at a venue and she would act avoidant but always keep her eyes on me. WTF??? Only when isolated they would act normal, but in front of people they would alawyas go into this WEIRD FRAME of AVOIDANCE....It seems like an Anti Slut Defense mode or something?

WOULD YOU GUYS CONFRONT THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOUR???? HOW????

Thanks

It sounds like you met up at a club. This doesn't sound like an ideal meetup for a date. A club is a place to meet people the first time around, or for groups of friends to whoop it up, but doesn't sound great for a "date." Hard to say more without a FR from ya.

Thanks

No actually, we were both on a trip were those chicks met us up, Ive been talkin to this chick for a while...my friend has been talking to her 2 months. those girls were just plain strange

Thanks

The best advice ever..ever.ever

Dude don't invite her out to a club for a date.. That aside isolate, and escalate is the best policy. Once she has sex with you the whole game will change. Isolation is very very very important because before sex she in a way feels she has power. If you sleep with her, and f*ck her wildly she will probably drop the whole game playing. She will feel obligated to push for a relationship, and then feel she has a part of you. So her conversations with her friends will change from he's so hot yatta yatta, to he's so amazing, he just makes me feel, and he's my man sorta talk. Instead of acting avoidant she will be showing you off to her friends so they can inspect you and give the thumbs up or down. When that day comes a nice way to earn bonus points is to bribe the friends with gifts of wine, or w/e makes em feel you're a nice guy. The avoidance thing will end promptly after you begin a sexual relationship! You just have to move quickly to the bedroom, and f*ck her really good. If she's a headcase then that's a different story all together because you can't fix a pyschologically f-up girl you just have to move along.. Now I will say girls all tend to be a bit game playing before sex, but once you f*ck her and do her well the game changes allot.

Here's a nice gambit to get back to her place quickly....

My roomate has her sister over and is using my bed for a couple nights. It sucks because I have to sleep on the couch :*(... Run that by her and she might just chime in with o well you can sleep at my place if you don't want to stay at your place on the couch... And then batta bing batta boom you're back in her bed simulating various ways to make babies.

And remember your obligation at all times is to have fun with her! You have to bring the fun! If she has fun, and you have fun! All is well in the world, and that's the best advice I ever got from an old black pimp. Whatever the date is fun better be a big part of it.. This should be your way of being.

Thanks

WILD ONE, I CANT AGREE WITH U MORE ON THIS....the isolation of the target changes everything....they act totally different, then its up to you to escalate.

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR FUN WITH A GIRL????

victimstick Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaAdonis View Post
    I noticed this trend with 2 different people this weekend. Myself and a friend. So leading up to a vacation, there was massive communication via TEXTING with HB10s, we are talking like 20 to 30 texts through out the day...we end up meeting at the venue and this happened to both of us....the girls acted avoidant and barely talked....they would just stare and giggle all the time and walk away.... NERVES????

Now with my friend, the girl has almost made it a point ot tell everyone how obsessed she was with my friend, so wtf was her problem???

this has happened to me before...I would text with a girl, flirt and then see her at a venue and she would act avoidant but always keep her eyes on me. WTF??? Only when isolated they would act normal, but in front of people they would alawyas go into this WEIRD FRAME of AVOIDANCE....It seems like an Anti Slut Defense mode or something?

WOULD YOU GUYS CONFRONT THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOUR???? HOW????
    ya know i love sprite!! such hot day today!!! and im wearing my favorite watch!!!!!....
    the problem i see is "comfort" there wasnt any, only attraction, gotta bulid rappor by breaking there shield down, then you can began, you got a lot to learn son. be aware of "false ioi" stance!! from girls, thats what they do, there playing you like a "game" dont let her win man!!!!