field report.HB10!!.and advice needed from puas in advanced stage of the game!
    Thanks

okay guys.here's what. although i'm in the community for a good 6 months.but i'm at work most of the time busting my b*lls so don't get time to practice! but here's a field report. and i need advice from any pros out there!

an HB10 transferred to our office in London from Spain last week. while all the guys in the office were drooling over to make a good impression, I did the push-pull, C&F, and busted her balls for the smallest of things. she wasn't used to this treatment. so i she started "working for me" considering me "high value". while I was portraying a confident image of "alpha male" and "abundance mentality" and "qualifying myself", inside I was laughing my a$$ off as the stuff i'd learned from the community really worked!!!

now, the situation is that she's all over me. We go out for lunches together. do late night sit-ins (even though there's no work involved!!)...and movies etc. I calculate myself to be in the comfort stage.

I have 4 problems now:
    1) I'm with her for 14 hours in the day.I'm continuing to be C&F but I don't know how to..as Style says..."make her miss you"...any ideas?
    2) My last break-up was 2 year ago.and it was an HB5 and since.i've been too busy with work to have an active social life. she's asked me to show her around London...are there any venues that the experts out there can recommend me to take her? for transitioning smoothly to seduction from comfort.
    3) I'm thinking of taking her out to a musical,play,opera,theater. any ideas with that.
    4)again. working with somebody for 13 hours and then also seeing her during weekends and evenings.just doesn't seem right!!

Thanks

I don't know that I am in advanced stages, but I would definitely NOT GAME HER! It's my opinion that there are too many fish in the sea to game a girl you work with. Instead hang with her on a friendly level from time to time and turn her into a wing. The benefits will be much greater.

In general, I do not shit where I eat.

Thanks

3) I'm thinking of taking her out to a musical,play,opera,theater. any ideas with that.

Doesn't matter take her somewhere YOU have fun and do something you find fun

e.g. take her to the local pond and f*** her.

seriously, do it soon. go for the kiss and kino. If you see her that much and she knows you don't have anyone else it'll be a DLV if you don't do something.

Thanks

Both pieces of advice are very spot on.

Make up your mind, if you want to do something do it soon. Otherwise the window of opportunity will close and things will get awkward when your funtimes cool down.

Essentially you have to make the distinction whether your getting along is based on mutual sexual interest or mutual "personal" interest. In de latter case she'd make a great friend and, indeed, pivot in the long run.
    If it's sexual, you have to nail her. It's what she wants, what the situation demands, and it requires you to take the lead before things get dull.
    If it's both, things get tricky 'cause she could be your girlfriend but then it's for you to decide whether that's not going to be a problem at work in case of a breakup...

Cheers, Sibly.

Thanks

I agree with aspects from the first 2 posts. If she's asking you to show her around London, I suggest you do it. But show her the places you've had fun or experienced funny or interesting things. DHV the fuck out of the stories and work on them so the story contains ONLY key points and are filled with emotive descriptions. Organize with some friends (preferably some or most of them female) to meet at start of your tour to meet for lunch/dinner or some social setting where they'll be able to not only raise your social value in her eyes (provided of course you DHV in your group and/or get friends/wings to talk you up) but you will also be integrating her in your reality. YOUR friends at YOUR regular spot talking about YOUR funny and entertaining stories.

Then of course show her the sites in London. I recommend not showing her the tourist sites, show her the REAL London that you enjoy hanging out at, unless your regular chill spot is at Big Ben or Tower of London.

In regards to gaming her... Having a HB10 on your arm as a friend/wing will be more beneficial then gaming her in my oppinion.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rnbsmooth View Post
    in regards to gaming her... Having a HB10 on your arm as a friend/wing will be more beneficial then gaming her in my oppinion.
    This is true. My closest friend is an 25 year old HB10, former Mrs. Colombia, Maxim alumni, model/actress that most men dream of. She tells her friends, models playboy centerfolds, etc that I am "the kind of guy women spend their lives looking for". Based on her friendship with me this is true only because monogamy is not a requirement of friendship.In return I her friends coworkers etc. pass me around like a $2.00 hooker.

Don't screw this up by trying to bang the new girl at the office. Keep doing what you are doing and use her to game.

Thanks

Well it depends. She's definitely into him, so if he WANTS to bang her he should go for it soon. Personally I think he could get the kiss easy.. she's practically beggin for it.
    If he'd rather make her a friend and use her to get other girls, then thats fine too.