An excellent game for Women
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

There's nothing more fun for a woman than knowing the PUA's game. As you pretend to be falling into his game you can test him, say, you know exactly where is he at his game and you suddenly react in a completely different way than he expected, haha this is funny men, you have to see their faces, some are very good at this game so they manage to come up with something smart that makes you more attracted to them. But at the end...when he has already invested 7 hours or more to get to this moment and you don't have sex with him but let him just cuddle you or so, that's great. Then you can start your game and become "The One" for him, even though he's not necessarily the One for you.

Thanks

You manipulative bitch! JK

Now as you said, some guys will re frame their questions or just straight bust on you for you un expected answer, making you more attracted. But we all know in your mind, if you hopping in a cab with a guy you just met to go back to his place and "cuddle"..

I think the game you were playing stopped at the door!

Thanks

Certainly an effective way to test his frame!

If you're being gamed by a really good PUA, you'll be enjoying your time with him and eager for more. If you would reveal your knowledge sooner, you would probably connect with him more, due to this mutual interest and understanding that you both have. This is something that makes for great genuine discussion as you two get to know each other.

But why would you want to be "the One" for him if he's not "the One" for you? Wouldn't you feel like you're wasting your time and deceiving him about your level of investment? That sounds like a setup for disappointment and pain, unless I'm misunderstanding you here.

Thanks

man i love women. all these little mind games they play, and theres so many more than just this one, theyre all so cute. theyre all just ioi's. you wouldnt bother fucking with him if you didnt like him, unless you have some guy problems. if youre still "letting him cuddle you" after seven or whatever hours, then he hasnt done his job properly. or you just dont like sex all that much... and prefer to play mind games.
    mr wolf is so right with the connection thing, i cant wait to find a cool girl who knows about all this stuff, amazing conversations will ensue.

Thanks

To answer your questions gentlemen, seduction games are diferent for men and for women. A man has to invest a lot of energy in learning how to approach women and have sex with them, that's his primary interest. A woman don't need to learn that because it is easy for us to find a man to have sex with. But the next phase depends on the women's game, women's interest is not plain sex, we want a commited relationship with a man that we can share everything. For this to happen women need to learn to understand men, and how to be different from all other women and special to his eyes. For a woman is difficult to find the right man and marry him, men on the other hand once they have sex, they can take things to a stable relationship quite easily, you see, for men getting a wife is not as difficult as it is for women to keep a man. For a woman to learn how to be "the One" for that man, she needs training too. You have to date many men, and learn how to create high levels of attraction in a man, not only physically (which is relatively easy) but intelectual and emotional attraction as well. For this a woman needs to practice. So if you learn what men REALLY want in a woman, then when The One appears you will know exactly what to do to keep a long term relationship with him. Women can not be PUAs, but another kind of artist one that has the hability of being "The One" for every man.

I don't think this is manipulative more than PUAs game. And the thing is you don't want to hurt men, you want them to be happy. Wouldn't it be great for you guys to have a woman for whom you feel constantly physical attraction, one you can always have fun with, no dramas and emotional displays of dependence and insecurity, one you can trust, one you can communicate with with out fear of being misinterpreted, etc.? Well we women have to learn how to be that kind of woman.

Thanks

Girl Game

Quote Originally Posted by LoveArtist View Post
    For a woman to learn how to be "the One" for that man, she needs training too. You have to date many men, and learn how to create high levels of attraction in a man, not only physically (which is relatively easy) but intelectual and emotional attraction as well. For this a woman needs to practice. So if you learn what men REALLY want in a woman, then when The One appears you will know exactly what to do to keep a long term relationship with him. Women can not be PUAs, but another kind of artist one that has the hability of being "The One" for every man.

I agree with you on several points, but not all. I believe that PHYSICAL ATTRACTION will get women only so far with men of high value, and rather than relying solely on our looks, women should create high levels of INTELLECTUAL & EMOTIONAL ATTRACTION in a man, for this is one of my most powerful talents. But do you really want to be "The One" to every man? Even the ones you don't want? I would never intentionally do this to a man I didn't want. I know that my powers are too great to be fucking around with them, and using them on men indiscriminately, for this would only serve to HURT them in the end. I LOVE MEN way too much to do that to them, that is why I will only go so far in the attraction/connection phase, and then slow down or stop if I am not sure about him... I love creating the deeper and more intense forms of attraction/connection/chemistry as I seduce the minds of men... but I've also learned my lesson not to take this too far... I know that if I continue escalating the intensity, or carry on with it for too long, it may go too far, and they might end up falling in love with me... And I don't want just ANY man to fall in love with me. I choose my targets wisely...

Quote Originally Posted by LoveArtist View Post
    I don't think this is manipulative more than PUAs game. And the thing is you don't want to hurt men, you want them to be happy.

I'm glad you are learning how to use your feminine powers, but just be careful not to ABUSE this power. I think this could possibly be MORE manipulative than most male PUAs game, because if you intentionally make men fall in love with you, but you KNOW you don't want them around, then you WILL end up hurting them... And that's not leaving them better than when you found them....

~ Annika

Thanks

Well said Annika. These are excellent points and I agree that when love and deep emotion is involved, we should always be considerate regarding the consequences of our actions in the context of the relationship. Not doing so can result in long-term pain and confusion for the other person.

Thanks

there are some really smart women here on this forum

Thanks

Isn't that awesome?
    Kudos to everyone who contributes to making this forum an awesome place!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    I agree with you on several points, but not all. I believe that PHYSICAL ATTRACTION will get women only so far with men of high value, and rather than relying solely on our looks, women should create high levels of INTELLECTUAL & EMOTIONAL ATTRACTION in a man, for this is one of my most powerful talents. But do you really want to be "The One" to every man? Even the ones you don't want? I would never intentionally do this to a man I didn't want. I know that my powers are too great to be fucking around with them, and using them on men indiscriminately, for this would only serve to HURT them in the end. I LOVE MEN way too much to do that to them, that is why I will only go so far in the attraction/connection phase, and then slow down or stop if I am not sure about him... I love creating the deeper and more intense forms of attraction/connection/chemistry as I seduce the minds of men... but I've also learned my lesson not to take this too far... I know that if I continue escalating the intensity, or carry on with it for too long, it may go too far, and they might end up falling in love with me... And I don't want just ANY man to fall in love with me. I choose my targets wisely...

I'm glad you are learning how to use your feminine powers, but just be careful not to ABUSE this power. I think this could possibly be MORE manipulative than most male PUAs game, because if you intentionally make men fall in love with you, but you KNOW you don't want them around, then you WILL end up hurting them... And that's not leaving them better than when you found them....

~ Annika
    Wow! a real woman in this forum...what a lovely surprise.

Dear, I'm not talking about making men fall for one and then hurt them and be cruel. Let's put our cards on the table. First, why do you think Pua's tactics work? have you heard about terms like showing her "willingness to commit" From the Revelation book: "It is not enough that a woman feels attracted to you. She must also feel connection with you, and she must feel you have a growing connection to her as well. This emotional connection is also known as romantic love (emotions from A3 and C1), He uses embedded DHVs. For example, by saying, "I got this necklace from a girl, my DREAMGIRL..." he flips the preselection attraction switch, as well as the 'willingness-to-commit' connection switch. There's a teaching pua's receive about how When a woman shows resistance to have sex, pua's show them they are 'going to stay' and not leave them after sex, this is kind of pretending he wants something more than sex, that he's actually interested in a long-term relationship. These means are not completely honest.

Of course I don't want to invest all my energy in making a man fall in love for me if I'm not interested, what I'm refering by saying "be the one for every man" is that you learn how to show your value. DHV for women could be making clear that you don't want just sex, that you're not controlled by your emotions (even if the attraction and connection is strong) you control your emotions, and you are able to rationally analyze whether this man is "relationship material" or not, Selective behavior, by showing the man that you are the one that chooses, so when men see you as a challenge and know you're not desperate to marry any guy, they respect you, and feel strong attraction to you. when they see you're a woman that knows what she wants and knows how to get it, the feel very attracted to you. Of course being a woman like this does not implies you're trying to manipulate them, you're just free to choose what you want. The thing is that as you practice this more and more, you'll see how men start to actually want a LTR with you because they don't feel threatened by you, they know that being in a relationship with you must be fun, and that you're not going to be pushy or clingy.

I believe, as you do, that honesty is very important. If a man is falling for me and I'm not, I'll be completely honest with him, and not pretend I want to be in a LTR with him. The funny thing is when you are so open and honest, they feel even more attracted to you, because they know you're not a manipulative woman. So sometimes you just can't simply avoid being "the One" for him because this is a decision he is making, not you.

I've been a Pua with women too, and I've learned some interesting things. Though I'm extremely feminine and I'm mostly attracted by men, I did have some bisexual tendencies on occasions, and it's interesting to see how women make a bond immediately after having sex, I've been chased by women who literally wanted to marry me, and I can certainly understand why men get scared by women's overwhelmingly emotional displays. Learning what to do and what not to do, doesn't make you a manipulative, cruel being. Far from that, if you're centered, honest and smart, people is drawn to you naturally.