Projecting Energy
    Thanks

Projecting Energy

Ok, I did awesome with everything, She like me, likes my sarcasim, jokes, we have common interests which makes conversations so easy, DHV went great all that. Only stumbling point was, her quote, "You don't have that suck your face off energy."

So, went into lets be friends routines. Added friends w/benefits and thats going good to. But, how can you develop energy that is noticed and visible?

Thanks

Projecting Energy

Sounds like she was trying to get you to qualify

Thanks

Projecting Energy

energy is easy, but it requires alot of energy

Thanks

Projecting Energy

What's "suck your face off" energy? Is she saying you're not kissable? That perhaps you weren't projecting enough sexuality, not kinoing enough?

Thanks

Projecting Energy

it has nothing to do with hi or low energy or acting like a performing monkey.....that can make you more entertaining or fun to be with but that wouldn't make a woman want to "suck your face off" - it is a particular kind of energy....a raw magnetism of sexuality....inner game, juicyness, we find it often in the eyes that smolder and perhaps the quiet smirk of knowing that you are wondering what we are wearing under our dresses....(maybe nothing at all....? )
    Next time when you are with her - try feeling her energy in you as if you are making love to her...think naughty things you would like to do to her while she is talking about the boring mundane activities she was doing all day.....that will up your "suckability"!!!!
    (make sure you go into this energy ONLY after you have her open to this kind of thing with proper attraction and IOI's etc. or else she will be creeped out!)

Thanks

Projecting Energy

Quote Originally Posted by delphim View Post
    it has nothing to do with hi or low energy or acting like a performing monkey.....that can make you more entertaining or fun to be with but that wouldn't make a woman want to "suck your face off" - it is a particular kind of energy....a raw magnetism of sexuality....inner game, juicyness, we find it often in the eyes that smolder and perhaps the quiet smirk of knowing that you are wondering what we are wearing under our dresses....(maybe nothing at all....? )
    Next time when you are with her - try feeling her energy in you as if you are making love to her...think naughty things you would like to do to her while she is talking about the boring mundane activities she was doing all day.....that will up your "suckability"!!!!
    (make sure you go into this energy ONLY after you have her open to this kind of thing with proper attraction and IOI's etc. or else she will be creeped out!)
    Right on.. At times this train of thought has me feeling sexual escalation is invited by your look.
    As she reveals the details of her day, I'm imagining how she must be in the bedroom, what it would be like to kiss her lips as she is speaking. I know that really, she doesn't give one ioda about the words, I know I possess the only way to make her feel like a woman. Your right absolutely, it really does make you want to smirk.

Then, charged words automatically come out of my mouth backed by that certian tone/body language that can only be recreated in that moment between a man and a woman that say "Your going to enjoy every minute of what I'm packin."

You hear - "My oh my.. Come on lets go inside and grab a drink."
    But behind it you feel infinite trust, masculinity, and that divine sentation that has you feeling "I want him to plow me."

Once your there, women tend to behave VERY feminine, very cute, and oh so sexy. This is where you both know you want to fuck each other in a divine way, but you want to have a little fun beforehand because somehow it actually makes the sex mucho climactic.

To Hoch - Naturally, a very confident women will not deny these feelings. Likewise, a very confident man will not be afraid to behave based on these natural feelings. Also, he will not be afriad when a woman expresses herself in such a way. She can't help it, neither can he.
    Bring this out in a woman and man you will naturally vibe. There is no describing the feeling.
    You can jump start it with tight game, but ultimately natural feeling will be the source of deep sexual chemistry.

Thanks Delph, inspiring input.