Affirmations effects after two weeks??? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks

Affirmations effects after two weeks???

Quote Originally Posted by Marga View Post
    Thanks for all your great feedback Alexander

You don't really think there is a method to relationships but, you'll get better and better learning and noticing, realising what works best at making a warm feeling long term relationships.
    Agreed

I've tried something today I'd read the book "hows to happiness"

you visualize for 10min's how your ideal future to be and, then for 20min write down what you've visualized. my brain feels like it's been detoxed. I'm feel really good!
    I remember doing and exeriencing something similar a while back, I think the book was "Brain Accelerator". Can work!

I'm noticing since we've been doing these forum posts, that I'm more aware of my thinking patterns and, my thinking is changing and improving more and more because, I've spent more time today mentally rehearsing how to improve my performance with women.
    Yes, writing/speaking about something means learning!
    When you have to explain to someone some thought you have, you must make it more clear than it already is in your mind. That's why you become more aware

I've made different categories now for my belief's which is really helping and, is
    a good positive step forward
    Whatever works mate
    Let us know how that goes.
    Me.. I just became happier than my past dreams would want me to be. Can you imagine being more happy than your wildest hapiest dream? And still moving forth? Reality is a trip. And the secret to that is love. Nothing will ever beat that

Thanks

I'm grateful for all your fantastic help Ramm

Things are good my friend, I've got two dates this week.

I used your advice to help other people in my life too.

The belief "I do what I learn works best consistently" and EFT too.

One night this week
    I said to this girl "Do you want dance"
    she said "In 3min's.. I'm waiting for a friend"
    I said "Wow! your specific... 3min's exactly?"
    I chatted to her and then we started dancing
    she was really beautiful girl but, to be honest she was a real bitch, I
    wanted push myself more and after the dance instead of walking away from her, I walked with her and sat down next to her to talk. (That's a real improvement)

I thought this is new situation I can learn from and, she was giving me cold tactics "I thought this is just tactic and not who you are, and any disqualifiers she's gives are some I can add to my own to attract other women"

That's really good improvement for me and I talked to her for a long time. She didn't meet my standards but, I enjoyed learning something useful

I love this quote because it always makes me feel anything can be achieved

Every time you have a thought, the biochemical resistance along the pathway carrying that thought is reduced. It is like trying to clear a path through a forest. The first time is a struggle because you have to fight your way through the undergrowth. The second time you travel that way will be easier because of the clearing you did on your first journey. The more times you travel that path, the less resistance there will be, until, after many repetitions, you have a wide, smooth track which requires little or no clearing. A similar function occurs in your brain: the more you repeat patterns or maps of thought, the less resistance there is to them. Therefore, and of greater significance, repetition in itself increases the probability of repetition. In other words, the more times a mental event happens, the more likely it is to happen again.

Thanks

I love this thread, guys:P

I have a question... that's been bugging me since a while...

I've started to erase/eliminate some of my limiting beliefs with EFT and some other process in the past view days... I think it works great.... but what's bothering me is that

Sometimes a limiting belief I have deleted... comes up a day later... not negative... but I just think about the belief... is that good or bad... what's up with that o.O?

And what's the best way to install new positive beliefs
    Is there any other process than affirmations?

What I've tried is I recorded some affirmations/positive beliefs and listened to them while I was asleep... and to be honest... I couldn't notice a real change (I did it for .... I think two weeks)

Greetings, Mateo

Thanks

Thanks a lot Marga, I'm really glad you found this useful, especially if you're in the mind space of helping others as well. I like that
    And it's a great quote, I like to think of it in a more spiritual way, not involving brain circuitry but "energy", but it's basically the same idea. They are two different models. Model's aren't supposed to be true, they're suposed to be helpful. I ersonally believe a spiritual model is more helpful because science and psychilogy for now are really not advanced enough, but use what you find more comfortable.

If you want an idea of what my system of reality and mind is, you may wanna check this thread http://venusianarts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32190

@Mateo, if the belief comes back, there is something else in there. While some beliefs stand on their own (maybe some of the beliefs you erased did NOT return?), others come in clusters. They form structures, also called a "complex". They hold each other up, and the problem remains even when one of the beliefs is attacked. It just takes a bit more self knowledge and inquiry on your part to pin down the what other beliefs hold down the behavior. You shouldn't think of it only in terms of beliefs, rather more in relation to the behavior that you no longer want. So you describe the behavior and analyze it until you shee all the beliefs that are resonsible for it. Then you know where to attack. For more details you too might wanna check the link above

As for the other question, the "inception", or taking up new beliefs, I'm not sure if there is any consistent method to do that, and also am not sure if it's desirable to do so.
    Hypnosis works, you can use it consistently to take on new beliefs, however it's not really handy. You may try self hypnosis, tho I haven't personally had much success with that.
    I believe that, it's hard to take new beliefs because of their structure and functioning. There are some core beliefs, and any other belief stems from it, just the way theorems stem from axioms, in math. So basically, you cannot have beliefs that are conflicting with your core beliefs. When you try affirmations, maybe they will in time erase the old beliefs and be sustituted, but can't take a new one while keeping the older ones in place.

However, as you can see in my thread, I strongly believe there is no need to take on new beliefs, what you want to do is get rid of them all, for they are only limiting your perception. Without beliefs the natural self comes out powerfully. What you might want to know about this natural self is that it is in many ways what people would describe as godly. It has perfect confidence, while it does not come from arrogance, but from knowing yourself. There are other cool things you would get by uncovering the true self. Beliefs are not who you are, positive and negative ones alike.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply:P

I've already read the post (the link) in the past... but I've started to read it again... it still kinda confusing >_<

Two things that come to mind:
    First, if there's no such thing as a belief, because they are ALL limiting even positive ones, and the only things that really exist are... skillsets...
    Wouldn't EFT be completly useless, when there are no beliefs? What would I erase with it if not the belief... And yes I am aware of the fact that you can delete so much more than only beliefs with EFT.
    Now that I write about it... if there is only the skill itself... wouldn't inner game be ... useless? And the only thing we need to do is go out in the real world and practice...
    But I personally think that inner- and outer game are linked to each other, so whether you do one... inner game... it changes the outer game aspect and vice versa.

How empowering can inner game ... in your opnion... be to one's outer game... and how powerful and free is the "natural self"?

Secondly, the first part of your post, until the picture with the many faces (that's how I far have read atm)... it reminds me of a video I've seen (on youtube???) ... that says there is no such thing as (outside) reality it's all inside... for example if we hear or see a bird we do not really see it on the outside but in ourself, our own mind, because we've seen or heard a bird before...
    I am not completely sure of that now... I've to find and watch the video again for more clearity^^.
    Anyways, it reminds me of a quote from the movie The Matrix
    "Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure it was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world, and the real world?"

Oh and... if AA is just a matter of inner game... does it mean that when people say they still have it... is it a lack of inner game... or am I wrong?

Oh and my last (important) question for now...
    If I have some kind of (negative) behavior... I would like to change... if I would erase the feeling I get from the behavior via EFT... and the feeling is gone...
    Would the positive behaviour start to take action? Assuming I already would know how to do both the good and the bad behavior... 'cuz I've done it in the past and erased the "bad" one... Do you know what I mean?

Greetings, Mateo

Thanks

Hi RAMM
    I was reading about the James D. Watson and Francis Crick who discovered DNA,
    and when a reporter asked them "how out of all other the genius scientist in World, you two we're the 1st to discover DNA???"
    and they replied "because we we're not most cleverest scientist's in the room because, cleverest scientist never asked anyone for help or ideas" good things is when you give people different ideas or test their idea's. It's makes you better person because you have test your theories to see if they hold truth. That's why I made these forum post's and it's been really fantastic experience!

I agree there are something science can not explain all but, that's what's makes it fun!

Mateo say's "no such thing as beliefs!, it all skill set!"
    I like to practice my beliefs and my skillset, I find both pretty useful
    I can prove from my own testing three without using beliefs and three week using beliefs.
    I went out with more women using beliefs and, I went less women not using beliefs.

I can find evidence of scientific research why beliefs do work too

Dr Richard Wiseman set out to find why some people are always consistently luckly.
    Wise man asked volunteers to read through a newspaper and count how many photo's we're in it.
    The people who claimed to be lucky took mere seconds to accomplish the task, while the unlucky
    one's took an average of two minutes. Why well on the second page of the newspaper a very large message said "stop counting, there 43 photos in this newspaper" the answer, in short was plain as day, but people who believed they we're unlucky people were far more likely to miss it, while people who believed lucky tended to see it.
    Here's good example Mateo, close eye's for and visualize the colour red.
    open your eyes
    You notice now how all things red in the room stand out more now because, brain main focus on what you want it to focus
    on.

I'm grateful for all your help Ramm and, feel a better person now and, now I've got focus less on this forum and now more on doing to achieve my dreams.

Many Thanks and Kind Regards

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Two things that come to mind:
    First, if there's no such thing as a belief, because they are ALL limiting even positive ones, and the only things that really exist are... skillsets...
    Wouldn't EFT be completly useless, when there are no beliefs? What would I erase with it if not the belief... And yes I am aware of the fact that you can delete so much more than only beliefs with EFT.
    Now that I write about it... if there is only the skill itself... wouldn't inner game be ... useless? And the only thing we need to do is go out in the real world and practice...
    But I personally think that inner- and outer game are linked to each other, so whether you do one... inner game... it changes the outer game aspect and vice versa.
    I'll explain again, I didn't say there are no beliefs, I said there are no useful beliefs, because you can operate in the world with skills alone without needing beliefs, which always limit you in a way or another.
    However I also said that our core, or soul or what you want to call it, has a type of "beliefs" that are our natural self, and this is powerful. These "beliefs" are hard wired into who we are and cannot be erased, and they are not limiting, they state that you are infinite, powerful and stuff like that, and not a word about limitations.
    Your beliefs act as a limitation on those natural "beliefs" I call the Law. When you're free of beliefs, you act on the Law alone. That's like the Tao. The way. Dharma or whatever term you're used to. You cannot be aware of the meaning of your true self as long as you have these other beliefs, which are actually countrary to who you are in many ways. Because ultimately beliefs are who you believe you are. This is why they are false. Who you are is this "Law" that's in the making of you. That makes you a divine being. Like the Buddha.

And yes, with EFT you can also clear energy (neuronal?) pathways, thus erasing bad feelings and stuff, not just

How empowering can inner game ... in your opnion... be to one's outer game... and how powerful and free is the "natural self"?
    true inner game means perfection, quite simply..
    the natural self is limitless, you'll go beyond just seduction, you'll get your whole life whole other levels. It's like, rose petals rain from the sky where you walk and peole get on their knees waiting to be blessed by your touch or smile. That is extremely advanced, but even on your way there you'll get to see that people love you more and more without you having to technique them into loving you. Just with your strong presence.
    Think Alexander The Great.

Secondly, the first part of your post, until the picture with the many faces (that's how I far have read atm)... it reminds me of a video I've seen (on youtube???) ... that says there is no such thing as (outside) reality it's all inside... for example if we hear or see a bird we do not really see it on the outside but in ourself, our own mind, because we've seen or heard a bird before...
    I understand this is a hard truth for most at this time, however it is the truth to me. The truth is, the world is a mirror for each of us to know ourselves. Chaos is illusion, nothing is random, everything happens for a reason, and in your life, that reason is you. Get in tune and see what life is trying to tell you, moment by moment, it will take you beyond the sky.

Anyways, it reminds me of a quote from the movie The Matrix
    "Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure it was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world, and the real world?"
    I love the Matrix and fully agree with this being what's actually going on, metaphorically, and metaphysically. All eastern philosophies (Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism) and many others have this as their fundamental truth. And you do get to see that it is true, in time.

Oh and... if AA is just a matter of inner game... does it mean that when people say they still have it... is it a lack of inner game... or am I wrong?
    I agree that you are right. AA, and all fear is learned behavior, it depends on your beliefs. Erase those, and it leaves. However, AA is one of the most complex ones to erase. There is a bit more to it than just beliefs, but I don't think it's the right place to talk about that here. However, Inner Game is not like a technique or method, because you do not "do inner game" actively. It only means to know who you are. If you have beliefs, you don't know who you are because you think you are something else. So.. well you get the picture.

Oh and my last (important) question for now...
    If I have some kind of (negative) behavior... I would like to change... if I would erase the feeling I get from the behavior via EFT... and the feeling is gone...
    Would the positive behaviour start to take action? Assuming I already would know how to do both the good and the bad behavior... 'cuz I've done it in the past and erased the "bad" one... Do you know what I mean?
    It's a bit complex.. see, the thing you call feeling has a cumulative property, you can thinkof it as energy that is fueling a pattern. The structure of the pattern is beliefs, but the energy is what fuels it. So, when you free that feeling, you're usually (not always) leaving the beliefs structure behind, and in days or weeks, it refills. But I knwo what you mean and you are right, basically, there's the good and the bad pattern, when you're no longer stuck in the bad one, you have both as a choice and you're free to choose in your right unconditioned mind. You'll generally take the good one. Also, no attern is bad all the time. Most are only bad in certain situations and good in others, but a wrong belief would have you play it out without you realizing whether it's the right case or not.

All the best Mateo =)

Thanks

Hi RAMM
    I was reading about the James D. Watson and Francis Crick who discovered DNA,
    and when a reporter asked them "how out of all other the genius scientist in World, you two we're the 1st to discover DNA???"
    and they replied "because we we're not most cleverest scientist's in the room because, cleverest scientist never asked anyone for help or ideas" good things is when you give people different ideas or test their idea's. It's makes you better person because you have test your theories to see if they hold truth. That's why I made these forum post's and it's been really fantastic experience!

I agree there are something science can not explain all but, that's what's makes it fun!
    Great quote bro, and true

Mateo say's "no such thing as beliefs!, it all skill set!"
    I like to practice my beliefs and my skillset, I find both pretty useful
    I can prove from my own testing three without using beliefs and three week using beliefs.
    I went out with more women using beliefs and, I went less women not using beliefs.

I can find evidence of scientific research why beliefs do work too
    I don't know what you mean about going without beliefs. If you were able to deactivate beliefs as you think you do, you'd be the only man in 7 billion to do that, and you'd be a God :P No offense!

Here's good example Mateo, close eye's for and visualize the colour red.
    open your eyes
    You notice now how all things red in the room stand out more now because, brain main focus on what you want it to focus
    on.
    That is a great example of how reality is only what our minds chose to see. And beliefs are what chose what we see in our stead. That's why they limit us. You can't see a lot of things pretty much all the time.

I'm grateful for all your help Ramm and, feel a better person now and, now I've got focus less on this forum and now more on doing to achieve my dreams.

Many Thanks and Kind Regards
    Really glad you feel this way. Best regards to you too.

Alexander

VincentNew Guest

Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.