THE FALL OF ALPHAADONIS- 6 years of VA gets BLOWN OUT
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

OK, so since you guys only understand me, I need some closure here. Ive studied David Deangelo then VA for the past 6 years, bought every product out there and have spent countless hours practicing my game, with pretty good success so far. Finally I met my match...an 18 year old dime peice. I used everything in the book with her, got CRAZY IOIs for the past 2 months. So I talk with her for 1 hour yesterday, doing reflective listening about "her problems" so I can comfort her, and towards the end of the talk, she ends up opening up to me how she is officially dating some 18 year old major WUSS BAG, and how she really has feelings for some other rich dude wuss bag at the same time. She said she doesnt know what to do, absolutely no mentioning of me in the equation. I tried changing the subject telling her

"Why are u talking to me about problems with other guys...you have the perfect guy on the phone with you right now, how much more can you ask for, its an easy choice"
    her reply

"Yeah, but u are totally HUBBY/MARRIGAE material...Im aware of that"

Then things turn sexual (talks about her sexual history)as I tell her that she will be married in a year with this chode,which she denies and then I start telling her

"18 year old boys DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO, they usually end up fucking things up" and she would not find physical pleasure there, but its too bad becasue she will never find out what Im talking about...and she said that she already knows that!

Finally, we were talking about a trip we took a month ago as I told her that when I was kissing on her neck in her room that I was trying soo hard not to make out with her and take it further.... she said "ewwww grossss, I would have totally beat your ass" and she laughed as I said "BULLSHIT, you enjoyed it and I know you loved it"

So I feel like a big LOSER here, she calls me, talks to me, has given me TONS OF IOIS(everyone I can think of, seriously) and no IODs, and yet she talks about her new CHODE BF to me (an 18 year old wuss that carries her books to class who she claims "to have wrapped around her finger") Im 27, Med school, 80K car, nice attire,my own house, tall, etc)

I want to move on, but I cant ignore all of those IOIs and connection, perhaps it is her YOUNG VOLATILE INDECISIVE AGE, this is my FIRST DEFEAT with a girl that I truly truly LIKED..... WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I DO HERE, BECAUSE SHE IS IN MY SOCIAL CIRCLE I WILL STILL BE SEEING HER ALL THE TIME.

Thanks

I was in a situation like this a few months ago but I won't go into details.

I think you should say 'I think we should just be friends' if she gives a strong flirtatious IOI's.

Once you're in friend land, you can BF destroy.

I'll edit this post in a minute with a link to a BF destroying method for you.

*Here you go

http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/sh...+BF+Destroyers

Best of Luck, remember if it doesn't work out, she could be a great pivot.

p.s. Buddy you've got onitis

Thanks

to me it sounds like ur trying to convince her that it should be you she likes. Im pretty sure a textbook answer would be to demonstrate a non-needy attitude and show the willingness to walk away.

If she is saying how these guys are better u need to agree with her, if u try to tell her ur better u will only push her away

Thanks

Solid advice above. Remember the power of push-pull and avoid sounding needy.

If worse does come to worst and you can't make it work then friend zone HER and turn her into a pivot. If she is interested then watching you pick up other girls while knowing that the two of you are just friends could create some serious jealousy a little further down the road.

Happy sarging,

Prophet

Thanks

Also remember not every girl cheats like the pua scene loves to say. Remember to not lose total perspective in reality when living in your own world. Respect that she has a boyfriend if she did cheat would you really want her? Nope how could you then trust her? If she's just a game for you then I think you may want to change your perspectives. Also remember to keep a girl you have to treat her right that chode may seem week because he is nice to her but she obviously cares about him. He's the one who got the girl...Must not be such an idiot. I used to think like you do so don't take this the wrong way.

Thanks

Yes Wild ONE, Correct! BUT, I have to disagree, he got the girl because he sees her every day at school and I go to grad school at DUKE... Its funny because she had just left from a date with him...and she called me up to talk because apparently Im the only one who understands her. I liked actively listening to her and giving her my value and have been totally nice to her, but I thought it was fucked up that at the end of the convo she brought up other guys to me, after stating my intent and having kissed her before. Not to mention the u are HUBBY material comment. My question is...should I just freeze this girl out and let her find me again when she is ready and recognizes or continue what I have been doing?????? Sigmund Freud's female patients would fall in love with him as he was an active listener, even when they were on a couch facing away. I have other options in females but NONE as good looking and personable as her> I truely believe it is an age/immaturity issue, but this is my dilemma!

Thanks

You're the back up dick! She won't cheat but if she does break up she'll be with you. This seems to be her likely rationalization..This means she won't cheat on you if she does end up with you but it will take longer before she fully commits being that you would be the fall back guy. I'm not the guy to break up relationships anymore but if you do get with her or anyone else I have very good ways to scare off guys who mess with my girl. I have one thing in particular that works wonders.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaAdonis View Post
    Yes Wild ONE, Correct! BUT, I have to disagree, he got the girl because he sees her every day at school and I go to grad school at DUKE... Its funny because she had just left from a date with him...and she called me up to talk because apparently Im the only one who understands her. I liked actively listening to her and giving her my value and have been totally nice to her, but I thought it was fucked up that at the end of the convo she brought up other guys to me, after stating my intent and having kissed her before. Not to mention the u are HUBBY material comment. My question is...should I just freeze this girl out and let her find me again when she is ready and recognizes or continue what I have been doing?????? Sigmund Freud's female patients would fall in love with him as he was an active listener, even when they were on a couch facing away. I have other options in females but NONE as good looking and personable as her> I truely believe it is an age/immaturity issue, but this is my dilemma!
    Let us flip the script and look through your HB's viewpoint:
    She now has two guys in her 'circle of choice'-one who does her dirty work no questions asked,and one who is alpha in his actions(you).Let's put her dilemma on paper-if she changes the status quo by going further with you that would require/result in losing the doormat.Commit to the doormat,and she loses an alpha male-and she knows we alphas aren't easy to come by.

She's doing the tightrope by trying to maintain the current arrangement to her advantage as long as possible.Remember,no matter how attractive/challenging an HB is,she must *EARN* your time and affection-regardless of her maturity or attractiveness.

Now,how do you fix this?By reminding her you don't need her at all.You can freeze her out,but she already knows you're interested from you taking the time to understand her reality- and she has a boyfriend to worship her shadow just in case,so that's 50/50 on whether it would be effective now.A better strategy would be to date other HBs and to invite your lady with you.Actions speak much louder than words,and that will send the signal loud and clear that you aren't dependent on her.

After that,she may decide to see your value enough to get off the tightrope and choose you,or she may prefer a servant to a superior.Either way-and this is crucial-you *cannot* become dependent on the outcome.

Even Style caught one-itis.Likely Mystery has too.Remember to maintain perspective: that no matter how rare a challenging and intelligent HB is-there are more out there,and you have the knowledge and value to attract them at will.
    Keep that truth in the fore as you crack this HB.

-Arctic

Thanks

Man you're 27 she's 18. Dude if you have like 6 years of experience with game what's the problem then. Go fuck other chicks. Probably she doesn't know what she wants, she is inexperienced so go on with your life and don't whine about the loss of one 18 year old chick.
    ________
    Http://Animalhelp.Net/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Wild One View Post
    You're the back up dick! She won't cheat but if she does break up she'll be with you. This seems to be her likely rationalization..This means she won't cheat on you if she does end up with you but it will take longer before she fully commits being that you would be the fall back guy. I'm not the guy to break up relationships anymore but if you do get with her or anyone else I have very good ways to scare off guys who mess with my girl. I have one thing in particular that works wonders.
    So should I continue talking with her? Reflective listening and Eliciting values(im really good at this)???? SHould I reach out to her or just wait until she contacts me??? and How often????? I know its critical to stay away from being needy and outcome dependent...However, what are these
    Scare tactics? AND I love the TENSION LOOPS WILDONE, you truly are a psychology phenom! HAHA when is your thesis defense???? NICE! Bro, Ur advice is def CORRECT, as always! BTW, What is your SCARE TACTIC, Id love to hear this or research it!