I love cunnilingus BUT..
    Thanks

I love cunnilingus BUT..

Houston? I also love my primary, but her punanny.. She's gotta have some form of existential laziness, looks great, is great in many ways on the outside but - there's an odor problem down there. Which bothers the cunnilingus lover in me. Usually, I'll use a *let's shower together* and a hands-on approach to that. BUT. I am looking for a way to teach her how to fish, and tell her she should really take care of that on the daily. So ladies and gents, all ideas are welcome.

Thanks

I love cunnilingus BUT..

tell her she really needs to consider cleaning everywhere on the daily. Also get her to try some female deodrant for the vag.

but do it with tack and the argo charm that you possess. She will not only listen to you but she will feel good about what you have said to her.

Thanks

I love cunnilingus BUT..

Dude, my pussy has probably built up a tolerance, but in all honesty, I wash with dial anti-bacterial soap. Some say it's not good for the vag, but I never have any complaints! ZERO! So I guess my area down there is used to it.

I posted somewhere else that there was a funny clip on the Chelsea Handler show....you should youtube it. It's a "show how" for women on how to clean their stuff down there....which is how i do mine.

Thanks

I love cunnilingus BUT..

I don't know why,

but Italian woman reeeally got a problem down there. LOL.
    Try not to take offense, of course. Just from my own personal experience.

But I guess that's also a stereotype..

Thanks

I love cunnilingus BUT..

doctor...

Every woman has some odor.... but a strong odor or any type of abnormal discharge could be a medical problem... usually yeast infection but sometimes a STD.

The shower foreplay works... flavor dental dams? IDK. try a visit to the gyno.