how many girls did you sleep with? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

how many girls did you sleep with?

I could think of a better question than "how many girls have you slept with" since it doesn't really matter. You know a friend of mine got into some 70 panties by the age of 18, and he had no clue about the existence of the comunity.
    The best question to ask, to me would be "How many girls you had a chance to get into your bed yet you didn't because you've set some high standards for yourself?"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RAMM View Post
    I could think of a better question than "how many girls have you slept with" since it doesn't really matter. You know a friend of mine got into some 70 panties by the age of 18, and he had no clue about the existence of the comunity.
    The best question to ask, to me would be "How many girls you had a chance to get into your bed yet you didn't because you've set some high standards for yourself?"
    I'd say your question is right on brotha.

Thanks

Is this really a question? You can choose to tell them, or not. My ex was with over 200, another ex was over 50. I was cool....but then again...I got some experience too.....

Once you reach a certain age, I guess it doesn't really matter.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Nectar View Post
    Is this really a question? You can choose to tell them, or not. My ex was with over 200, another ex was over 50. I was cool....but then again...I got some experience too.....

Once you reach a certain age, I guess it doesn't really matter.
    This comment reminds me if you're ever with a hot girl and she gets real sexual in many cases she's using the sex to f*ck with your head so when you get into these conversations with hot girls more often than not they will do this because it works. If you have a girl start using this tactic ignore her overtly sexual attempts at controlling the conversation unless she is already sleeping with you or knows you pretty well. Don't be like most guys and go omg she's so hot!..Then start focusing on the sexual aspect of her because your mind will lock up on the more important logical aspects of the interaction and she will be able to work you pretty easily. Never be a fool for anybody that's my philosophy.

Ultimately her sexuality has to be recognized when she's using it for the right reasons, and ignored when it is being used to manipulate. Have fun with sex but be mindful of the reasoning behind her using it because with really hot girls allot of times they use it to have fun while playing a game. Allot of times that game can be bad for you if you're not aware of what is going on so you have to be a couple steps ahead of her to control the dynamic of the relationship. Which will also make her like you allot more ..

Thanks

I think when this question is asked they aren't looking for the answer they are looking for how you answer it and how you take it.

Thanks

How about your start counting your fingers..."8, 9, 10"...take of your shoes..."18, 19, 20"... unzip your fly and count...uh, 21."?

Or, go dorky and say, "Should I include online and masturbation moments?"

Thanks

Enough to do it right and few enough to be clean.

Thanks

Who's reputation, your or her's? Also, your implying that sleeping with you will ruin a woman's reputation?

Enlighten me.

Your wrecking OTHER peoples reputations, as well as letting her know that she may in fact be another notch to you, and you'll tell the 'next girl' about 'how many women you've slept with'.

Sleeping with other women and telling other women about it DOES indeed wreck their reputation, indirectly. It's none of their business what you do when you're not with them.

Thanks

I do think alot of the responses here are good, but I think it really depends on what frame or stage you are @ within the conversation and how many other people are around and included in the interaction.

Thanks

I think its a negative and intrusive queston anyway.

A person asking another person how many people he/she has slept with is quite shallow, in my opinion.

I'd put it in the same league as asking an girl her age. Whatever the answer is you're going to be disappointed and/or construct judgements and generalizations about the person.