Girlfriend doesn't want sex often...advice? - Page 4
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Girlfriend doesn't want sex often...advice?

The moment you agree to a monogamous relationship you’re giving a woman one of the most powerful tools she can ever have for the purposes of controlling you.

You are giving HER control over when YOU get to have sex.

It doesn’t matter how alpha you think you are, how many tattoos you rock, or how big your biceps are, once you agree to a monogamous relationship (Real Monogamy) your ability to have sex is now determined by the roulette wheel of one woman’s emotions and mood swings.

By now some of you are saying: Fuck that shit! I’m the SNL master! or I have other women to call. To those people I say: Good for You! However, if you have sex with anyone else, even if your primary never finds out about it, then you’re not in a monogamous relationship anyway. (Fake Monogamy)

Consider the following scene in a movie…

Him: Hi honey, I was just thinking, I’ve got this sex drive and it’s really important to me, but I’m too lazy to manage it. Can you take care of that for me?

Her: Oh sure honey, don’t worry, just give me your dick and your balls, I’ll lock it up in this safe and no one will get to it, no one will know the combination, not even you! I’ll just take it out and dust it off when I’m in the mood.

and cut…That’s monogamy.

Give the women in your life the gift of Keeping Them on Their Toes, by having and letting them know that you have other women in your life.

Thanks

One thing about that, some girls/women will actually consider your sex drive and be willing to give it to you even when they aren't in the mood. They want you to be happy.

Thanks

hey thanks to everyone that replied my recent post.. yea i have been going out and trying to sarge.. im really new to this whole thing, but im gonna stick with it. and try as hard as i can...im just scared because i dont have this aspect of my life down just yet... and that is probably why i havent broken up..... the willingness to walk away isnt happening because i dont have anything that i can walk away to..and im sure, that when i can do that i'll never have to "settle" or put up with anymore bullshit"

Thanks

The fun of ropelling is not wearing a harness attached to a rope. The fun begins when you jump off the hilside and control your descent until you reach the base safely.

Sure, hang on to what you got while you got it, but be ready to walk away. Don't cling to it.

Thanks

jerk, it's also the mindset you are operating in. Mentally, you are clinging. You are not willing to walk away, and this mindset will impede you with other girls you are wanting to pick up.

Thanks

Dump here and move on. Twins are a good next step.

Thanks

l.a. tripp, how do i get out of this mindset? i know im still in afc mode and i wanna get out so how do i do this?
    .. ive been looking around this forum and i found the inner game section, and stumbled upon the power of now e book.. am downloading it now and will read it when its done.... will this get me on the right track? i want to be succesful with women.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jerk View Post
    hey thanks to everyone that replied my recent post.. yea i have been going out and trying to sarge.. im really new to this whole thing, but im gonna stick with it. and try as hard as i can...im just scared because i dont have this aspect of my life down just yet... and that is probably why i havent broken up..... the willingness to walk away isnt happening because i dont have anything that i can walk away to..and im sure, that when i can do that i'll never have to "settle" or put up with anymore bullshit"
    Quote Originally Posted by jerk View Post
    l.a. tripp, how do i get out of this mindset? i know im still in afc mode and i wanna get out so how do i do this?
    .. ive been looking around this forum and i found the inner game section, and stumbled upon the power of now e book.. am downloading it now and will read it when its done.... will this get me on the right track? i want to be succesful with women.
    OK, first of all, personally I have not read The Power of Now yet . . . but I've been told through a very good source (Azazel's Wolf) that it's a great book, so yes, I'd give it a read.

Now, your mindset. You said the willingness to walk away isn't happening because you don't have anything to walk away to. Here's the problem. That's a needy thought process. You "need" to have a woman in your life. You're scared that you won't have anyone. Here's the thing, when you don't "need" a woman in your life, you can then realize that there are options . . . EVERYWHERE of hot women that you can add to your life. When I'm sarging, I KNOW that I don't need ANY woman that I talk to. Sure, I already have women in my life, but that's because I had that thought process BEFORE I got the women that are around me now. I can add women anytime, if I want. This is what you need to realize. You can add or replace women anytime. You don't NEED the ONE that you are with. Or, not with as it happens to be.

You have options . . . every single time you turn around and see another female. Sure, she may have a b/f or a husband or something, but the fact is, there are woman all around you, all around all of us. You just have to learn how to talk to them, how to attract them to you. So, you DO in fact have options. You have to realize and understand that, because you don't want to have the thoughts in your head when you talk to a new woman that you NEED any woman. That WILL send a vibe across to the new woman. And, not a good vibe either. But realizing, within yourself, that you DON'T need that woman, until she proves herself worthy anyway, this mindset will take you a lot further. It will send out a different vibe, it will calm the woman down you are interacting with, and other great things.

Hope that helps. If not, let me know.

Thanks

The danger of a monogamous LTR is that it can develop into one-itis. Soon you'll think this woman is the "one" and that you don't want to have to start all over with someone else.

I had this issue with an LTR last year before I knew anything about AFC's or PUA's and struggled with it. She had the control over me and I knew it. Problem was, I couldn't break free because I perceived her to be of such high value and was constantly DLVing myself like the AFC I was.

Now I've got 4 women I'm dating, I'm having sex with all of them, and it makes me laugh when I think about what a chump I was with the last girl.

Break the cycle, man. Just effin' do it for the love of god! It'll hurt like a bitch in the short term, but you'll be happier and much more successful at sarging in the long-term. This is the proverbial fork in the road. Are you going to let the chemicals in your head control you or are you going to prove you're a sentient human that has control?

Thanks

The longer you put off breaking away, the worse it is going through when you finally do.