how to get a 3some?
    Thanks

how to get a 3some?

A girl I know is in a serious relationship. But everytime we meet we somehow end up talking about 3somes. Then she asks me wether Im into guys as well and blahblah. There is a sexual tension between us. And I get the feeling that she is considering me as potential cantidate for the 3some. But as soon as I dig further she than talks about that she'd only do it with a guy she didnt know already and maybe a 3some is not a good idea and blahblah.
    She is just trying to get herself out of the situation. Any ideas of how I could push the matter with some chance of success? THX

Thanks

how to get a 3some?

Thanks

how to get a 3some?

Hard to say really cause I tell you what, everytime Im thinking its gonna happen it doesnt.
    Everytime it has happened its been unexpected.
    Maybe dont expect it, and just enjoy the time.
    I can tell you some some things I have gotten into have been me just kind of pushing my luck, being cocky. Such as 2 girls that i have been flirting with, I get an arm around both lean to side kiss one, then lean to the other side kiss the other. I recall doing this infront of a buddy of mine, and his mouth hit the gournd. LOL Most the time alcohol has been in the picture though.
    I dont know how you make these happen it just seems to happen when I least expect it.
    To be honest, yes its a great thing to experience at least once in your life, and its a fun story to have for the guys, but sometimes its a lot more work than you may think. One girl wants it one, way other wants it this way, ones saying this, others saying that. There not all people think they are, but to be honest Id never turn one down no matter how much work it was. LOL

Thanks

how to get a 3some?

They're attracted mostly to a certain type of male personality, genius, and wit. As far as look goes I find if I dress gothic I attract more bi-sexual women. I guess it's not that the looks is cool as much as it advertises free sexuality and a lazy ethical standard of living. I don't dress gothic really I don't think but I do like black allot...I used to back in the day when all I liked was bi-sexual girls but they're not as interesting as they used to be for me.

Thanks

how to get a 3some?

I'd take a cue from Neil's "The Game." It sounds like her slut defense is up...she wants it to happen but since she's a woman and in a relationship, she doesn't want it to be "planned" or come off like a freak. So you need to make it happen spontaneously...or at least seem that way. I'd suggest trying to hang out with both of them at one of your places...maybe after a night out. Pour some drinks for everyone. Then, escalate...and make sure you make it about her fantasy, not yours. In "The Game," they get 3somes started by having 2 people massage the 3rd's back. Try it, and then keep escalating from there. This way, in her mind, "it just kind of happened."

Thanks

how to get a 3some?

Splendo! Splendid! Patron! Funny.