How many of you drink when sarging? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks

How many of you drink when sarging?

Quote Originally Posted by RoyaltyInExile View Post
    I never drink alcohol. I don't want to ever compromise my consciousness and awareness which would then compromise my ability to protect myself and loved ones.

I did used to drink while sarging when I was younger, but I haven't drank in about 5 years. Being drunk while sarging can also disastrously affect your judgement of what constitutes a quality woman!

Been there my friend.

I would normally have a few beers then maybe some spirits, I think I will just have at most two beers now in a night.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RoyaltyInExile View Post
    disastrously affect your judgement of what constitutes a quality woman!

Agreed

This is absolutley hilarious, however, if it happens to one of your friends.

Thanks

I usually don't drink when I practice. Only because when I do drink i'm fairly confident of my ability to open sets, hook, etc. I've been doing it since before I was in the community. I'd get drunk and be REALLY social, and make out with girls and such. I want to be able to do that whenever I feel like it. I am still wrestling with AA, and although I have a good tolerance, when I hit 2 beers, my AA is GONE, and i'm loose and social.

I guess the only reason I don't drink is because I want that effect whenever I want, drinking or not. So when I get really good i'm sure i'll allow myself to drink and sarge.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tasty View Post
    Haha, there are always those opposed to drinking
    Yes, and when you're old enough to go to clubs, pay attention -- you'll notice those are often the successful ones.

I'm not against drinking entirely, but if you've got a goal in mind for the evening, you're hurting you own odds.

I find that when I have had a little bit, not a lot (maybe 2 or 3 double shots)... I am smoother.
    That's a lot of alcohol -- you're not smoother, you'll just THINK you're smoother. Big difference.

Plus it is almost a social requirement to have a drink in hand or have had been drinking at least a drink or two when out at a place flooded with alcohol beverages.
    That makes you a beta male -- a FOLLOWER. A leader decides when, where, and how much he'll drink, not following others.

Like previously stated, it gets rid of AA. My AA is almost completely gone (if shes a good 8 or 9 then it can be harder) when approaching.
    And if you are drunk and making a fool of yourself, what does it matter?

Thanks

If I'm in the mood I'll drink a bit. Although I haven't been completely tanked and found myself puking in some bushes in years.

Certainly drinking is not a solution to anything, if you think it cures AA, approach on a night without drinking. The AA will be stronger than ever because your now dependant on substances to "be cool."

If your goal is to become skilled with PU, don't drink through your infancy it will result in a crippled veteran.

Thanks

My drink of choice is beer. I love microbrewed beer.... i.e. Spaten Optimator. This is mostly for when i'm just relaxing with some friends. Sometimes however I will get down to some Southern Comfort or some type of rum or whiskey, when I want to get there quickly.

And a couple double shots really aint that much to drink. 4 shots over the period of an hour aint so bad, I will be tipsy, not drunk. 6 shots in 20 minutes will kick my ass though
    There is always that fine line, when you go from smooth to sloppy and drunk. I'd say im smoothest if I took TWO shots. Then another two shots an hour later since it tapers off. Im only 160 lbs

Thanks

Hey, as a great way to turn drinking into sargin' (not trying to promote my idea here) but check out this thread on Beer Pimpin'.

http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16526

Thanks

I do drink while sarging... try to keep it to a light buzz. As soon as I get beyond "buzzed" my game goes to shit. 3 or 4 shots over the course of the evening helps a lot with my AA.

I smoke weed but it only took me one try to realize stoned sarging is a terrible idea

Thanks

LOL, was concentrating while you are hungry hard to do while stoned?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by acharmingkiddo View Post

I smoke weed but it only took me one try to realize stoned sarging is a terrible idea
    I feel ya on that one my friend! Haha it does lower your motivation for going and sarging in the first place. Secondly, your mind is working a bit slower so you're not as socially lubricated as you would be.

I myself, am a Liberal American, attending a large state University with a 3.0 GPA and hit the herbal on a daily basis I just have my crap together, and am focused. As you can tell, I like herb and it calms me down. It relaxes me, and I do schoolwork well in such a relaxed, cerebral state of mind. It is also like fine wines, many different qualities, tastes, smells. OK I'll end there Lol.

Moderation is key boys. With anything.