Flaking

Thread: Flaking

Thanks

Flaking

What are some good recommendations, suggestions, techniques or tactics you might have regarding flakes?

Quick scenario, I'm getting IOI’s from this girl and I know she’s into me just by her vibe. She agreed to meet up with me, but cancels last minute? I don’t understand why she would agree and then just decide not to go?

Flaking is a sticking point I'm currently working on; I just can’t get a girl to be committed to meeting up and being serious about the date. What can I do for her to show up and not cancel?

Please give me your best advice, I’d really appreciate it, thanks!

-FlavA

Thanks

Flaking

Give us details about how you #close, usually.

When I build value, I usually TB and don't ask for her number. She will usually ask how I would get a hold of her, if I don't have her number. At that point I get theit number and they don't flake.

Key is to build stong comfort.

Thanks

Flaking

i do have the exacpt same problem man

so i have been looking into it and i have heard some methods.... hope they are of help (correct me people if im wrong)

You just need to get her really intrested, crack jokes make her laugh and lift her spirits..... make her qualify herself then joke wait for a funny reply from her then reward her by saying something like "HA!! you know what your fun, we would have a great laugh together) say it casually and continue conversation... dont hang on the statement like an AFC

usually what i would do is say" we should hang out some time" then number close.... but thats when i run into trouble!!

in stead arrange a meeting place during the conversation so that she commits herselg while her spiritas and oppinion of you is at a high. "im going to the mall tomorrow to get a few stuff, you should come.... i might even get ou some ice-cream if your good" or something like that

choose the meeting place together instead of number closing and not knowing when you are going to see eachother again.... so the woman can easily lose intrest and not want to meet up with you

I got some of this stuff off Mystery but the dialog and way its delivered is my own

Hope its of help..... i finding it working

Dodzer

Baby Girl Guest

Flaking

Quote Originally Posted by FlavA View Post
    What are some good recommendations, suggestions, techniques or tactics you might have regarding flakes?

Quick scenario, I'm getting IOI’s from this girl and I know she’s into me just by her vibe. She agreed to meet up with me, but cancels last minute? I don’t understand why she would agree and then just decide not to go?

Flaking is a sticking point I'm currently working on; I just can’t get a girl to be committed to meeting up and being serious about the date. What can I do for her to show up and not cancel?

Please give me your best advice, I’d really appreciate it, thanks!

-FlavA
    You need to look to build up time with her on the phone... this will dramatically reduce the flaking problem.

There are many other benefits of talking to a girl on the phone before a date:

1) First and foremost, you might not get on with the girl. You are essentially meeting someone in the cold light of day, for the first time. Her values and outlook on life could be totally misaligned to your own. She could also just be a really bad bird. Unless she is super hot, what is the point of you putting yourself in a situation where you have to interact for hours with someone you don’t like? I am presuming most of you want to be well-balanced and emotionally healthy people. Your phone to help with the screening process.
    2) When you spend time with a girl, you can develop a connection and start to create strong rapport. This will make for a much more comfortable / smooth Day 2.

Consider the following scenarios:

Scenario 1) The guy who took a girl’s number in a club and then called to arrange a date.

OR

Scenario 2) The guy who took a girls number and then called to get to know her. Over the last few nights, he spent time on the phone with her talking about all manner of subjects. Now he knows she is a medical student at Oxford University, she is half Turkish and wants to go back and practice medicine in Turkey when she graduates. She misses her family dearly; she has four brothers and one is in prison for fraud. She knows that he is an artist and that he has a Jack Russel dog called Mini-G Flex. He lives in Chiswick and loves drinking with his friends by the river. That he has wealthy parents who hate the fact that he is creative.

Which Day 2 is going to be more relaxed?

The more sceptical of you might think: “But if you know all this, what is there left to talk about on the date?” The above will give you hours of conversation; now you know some things about her, you have many topics to explore. Find out about the girl’s life; create a connection and that connection will be rewarded.

3) Demonstration of qualities – when on the phone, you can and will tell her about your life. This will give you the opportunity to demonstrate qualities that she will find attractive. Perhaps you love clothes, perhaps you bought your sister a puppy when her last dog died. Perhaps you raised £1200 for Children in Need by doing a streak on the local bowling green (I wonder who did all of these things ). I am not advocating bragging, but these topics can and will come out when you converse with skill and conversational control (See page XXXXX)
    4) When you create rapport / connection by spending time on the phone, it will dramatically reduce the time you need to spend in her company before things can get sexual. ALWAYS GET SEXUAL WITH A GIRL ON THE PHONE BEFORE YOU MEET WITH HER. I will use my conversational sexual escalation techniques to set the right frame for the Day 2. “I want to kiss you” is a line that seems to serve me very well. By behaving in this way, I almost completely eradicate all the awkwardness that most guys experience when going for that kiss or getting sexual with a girl on a Day 2. The girl arrives expecting and wanting to be kissed; this technique is gold.
    5) I regularly meet up with girls at my place for DVD and some food (translation “For sex”); all the work is done on the phone. I do this all the time.
    6) One of the mail reasons a girl will flake on a date is that she fears being put in that awkward dating scenario with someone who can’t make conversation with. If you get good on the phone, you can totally eliminate this fear and alon with points 2, 3 and 4, almost totally eliminate the chance of her flaking.
    7) Spending time with girls on the phone will sharpen your phone game.

Hope this helps,
    Baby Girl xxx

Thanks

Flaking

You didn't build enough of an emotional bond.

Baby Girl Guest

Flaking

What Cedar said and also because she agreed to meet when she was attracted... that is an emotion... like being happy.. it can fade (she does not remain attracted the whole time)... when it fades, she thinks should i shouldn't i and ers on the side of caution because (as Cedar said), you didn't build up enough of an emotional bond.

BG x