question
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: question

Thanks

question

Why is it that whenever a guy gets cheated on or his wife/gf is starting to hang out with other guys more often, it's always the guys fault?

Can't it just be that some people are f'd up and/or don't give a shit about others? Why does the blame seem to always come back on the guy?

Thanks

question

Quote Originally Posted by Decibel View Post
    It's always the guy's fault. That's my opinion. I've been cheated on. My fault.
    Check out my 10 Things post.
    Ok and why is it always the guys fault? Honestly I find that kinda funny.

Thanks

question

I think men and women can be equally flawed, equally ignorant, or equally immature. Men and women can make the same mistakes, especially in relationships.

Thanks

question

Quote Originally Posted by azazels_wolf View Post
    I think men and women can be equally flawed, equally ignorant, or equally immature. Men and women can make the same mistakes, especially in relationships.
    I agree with that. I think saying that the man is always wrong is extremely delusional.

Thanks

question

Have you read my 10 Things post?

http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/sh...ight=10+things

You as the man need to be always leading, always responsible, always accountable. If a relationship is not satisfying for her in any way - emotionally, intellectually or sexually - it's your mission to figure this out and try to fix it. Sometimes you can't, but there's no excuse for not making the effort, or for being passive-aggressive, avoidant or whatever unhealthy mechanism a man might resort to.
    If you choose to be in relationships with women whom you can't trust because of behavior or a track record of unreliability, then again that was you the man who was responsible. If you decide to stay in that relationship in spite of red flags, that is again your fault.
    Sorry if you consider this delusional or funny, but I believe strongly that the man should be totally accountable.
    I hadn't read it till just now. And while I agree with most if not all of that post. I just don't understand how that translates into your overall sentiment on this thread of men being always at fault.

By saying that the man is always at fault for any problems in his relationships, you're giving a free excuse to women to do whatever they want to do without being held accountable. And that in any circumstance is a recipe for disaster.

Thanks

question

List some examples so we aren't talking generalities.
    If I'm with a girl and she's misbehaving, I immediately call her out on it. I'll do whatever I need to bring her back into check. So not sure how unless the man is negligent in his duties that things can get to the point where a girl is doing whatever she wants.
    Ok I'm glad you want to discuss this. Let's try and get on the same page before continuing though.

When you say it's always the guys fault are you only referring to infidelity? Or are you referring to all relationship issues? Or everything in general?

Mack Wild Guest

question

Anyone who begins an exchange with thach1ef needs to understand very clearly that in most cases, if his ego or emotions get involved, that no matter how clear you are or how much sense you make his ego is going to refute it.

This guy hides under a thirst for knowledge but knows very well how he feels on things, he doesn't care about your point of view. He only cares about trying to prove you wrong logically to defend his ego. He's also logically manipulative and sometimes downright insulting. My advice is to not waste energy on him but if you do just realize that nothing good will usually come from it.

Decibel if you read this, take notice that you ALREADY ANSWERED his question in the previous post that he has asked you in THIS post. You already made it clear and yet he is asking the same question in another way. He will do this until he has something to grab onto and lock horns with in order to come out logically superior.

He puts a lot of thoughts into his posts and the logic manipulation of them -- much more thought then say a guy who has better things to do than to try to dominate a internet forum. Personally I consider him a professional troll and I think in time it will become very clear that he is.

Thanks

question

Mack stop being ignorant. You're trolling right now and you call me one? Please stop being a hypocrite.

Mack Wild Guest

question

Quote Originally Posted by thach1ef View Post
    Mack stop being ignorant. You're trolling right now and you call me one? Please stop being a hypocrite.
    blah blah blah

Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

I can't stand you and I want to see you banned. In all my time I have never met a dude on a community website that i dislike more than you. In time your true colors will be evident to EVERYONE -- unless you change course. Every single thread you have been a part of has turned into a TRAINWRECK.

What he has said has been very clear. People say clear things to you and you continue to ask questions over and over again until you can identify what you call to be hypocracy in order to logically debate. If you don't agree with something just come out and say it dude. Be like:

"Well I think that in some of my relationships it's been the womens fault and heres why."

Just come out and say it. Be a man about it.

If you want to be a troll go find another forum to do it on.

Thanks

question

It's not the guy's fault if she is a schizophrenic psychotic. It's not her fault either. It is his fault if he stays in the relationship.