project Pantie - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 60

Thread: project Pantie

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,189
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    project Pantie

    I am a product of my fathers genes it is not that i want to just sleep with strippers as a prize because I don't view woman as a prize... they are bored creatures looking to be loved and made love to.

    But I have met some very attractive strippers and I want the ability to get them you know... I am always in Game mode... a stripclub is the same as a coffie shop.. to me there is no field.

    I am constantly locked in battles across the states fighting to gain the digits of every thing I find remotely interesting... sometimes the girl isn't attractive but yet I will persue her if I find something I like in her.

    So the Battle begins and I want to pull in those who advance my abilitys in EVERY situation. -- Truth


  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,417
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    project Pantie

    Amp up the cocky or the opposite, what I incidentally did : the girl, she was the mature old escort of the pack, and a couple of younger ones tried to get me upstairs and have me pay

    BUT I cannot have sex with a prostitute. It doesn't work for the same reasons I favor long term over ONS. There's no contact, no connection, the pleasure is cool but quick.

    For that girl, the fact of seeing me shy out at the others, the young and proud hotties, it made her HAVE to deploy the whole of her charms to try and get me. It strangely made me both the prize and an ingenuous fuck to educate.

    So as I was having a drink, BAM, her leg on my left shoulder.
    By the time I had said *wtf,* the whole of her had slid - God knows how - down to sitting on me, slightly kissing me, and leading my hands in a steamy heating sessions.


  3. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,189
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    project Pantie

    Quote Originally Posted by Argo navis View Post
    Amp up the cocky or the opposite, what I incidentally did : the girl, she was the mature old escort of the pack, and a couple of younger ones tried to get me upstairs and have me pay

    BUT I cannot have sex with a prostitute. It doesn't work for the same reasons I favor long term over ONS. There's no contact, no connection, the pleasure is cool but quick.

    For that girl, the fact of seeing me shy out at the others, the young and proud hotties, it made her HAVE to deploy the whole of her charms to try and get me. It strangely made me both the prize and an ingenuous fuck to educate.

    So as I was having a drink, BAM, her leg on my left shoulder.
    By the time I had said *wtf,* the whole of her had slid - God knows how - down to sitting on me, slightly kissing me, and leading my hands in a steamy heating sessions.
    Argo it is up to us to pass this wisdom we have lol... besides that sounds awsome.. I tell strippers if they start grinding on me... that they need to stop because then I will want to sleep with them... they either get grossed out or say "Is that a bad thing" either way I don't pay. -- Truth


  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,417
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    project Pantie

    Calibration, for my hand over of some experience - calibration. Some of the girls respond based on high levels of cocky.

    As long as you remain respectful, you can tone up the "making fun of her insecurities as a woman" for girls like that, extrovert, and with a dry humor themselves.

    But the problem of this approach is that it does one of two things : elect truely self assured women, or girls who "have something about themselves they want punished". You don't really care about that for strippers. David De Angelo has some great examples on his newsletters and on many places online, he is a sort of specialist. Johnny Soporno also has such examples in the best of section, different, more genuine, his approach is like that.


  5. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,189
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    project Pantie

    Quote Originally Posted by Argo navis View Post
    Calibration, for my hand over of some experience - calibration. Some of the girls respond based on high levels of cocky.

    As long as you remain respectful, you can tone up the "making fun of her insecurities as a woman" for girls like that, extrovert, and with a dry humor themselves.

    But the problem of this approach is that it does one of two things : elect truely self assured women, or girls who "have something about themselves they want punished". You don't really care about that for strippers. David De Angelo has some great examples on his newsletters and on many places online, he is a sort of specialist. Johnny Soporno also has such examples in the best of section, different, more genuine, his approach is like that.
    Telling them you would want to sleep with them after grinding you threw your pants wasn't genuine? lol Nah I just BS with them until they pick up that I am not looking for a relationship but I will take there number ^^ -- Truth


  6. #26
    RoyaltyInExile Guest

    project Pantie

    Quote Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
    i'm sorry royalty if I'd know you were an activist for the feminist movement i wouldn't have voiced my intentions for future liasons with exotic dancers so graphically. I have learnt the error of my ways and I will now treat future females with AFC style respect. In fact oh my god it's just dawned on me how mysogynistic this forum is. I have learnt the error of my ways and it's time to give up game.....

    Not quite but a very hot girl that I would have considered being my girlfriend did turn me down because she didn't see me as future husband material after we had been dating.
    Are you kidding? Activist for the feminist movement? Not me. It's a big turnoff to me when women want to be more like men. I like women to act like women. It's especially disgusting to hear women cursing like sailors. Whatever happened to women wanting to act ladylike?

    Have you seen that show Rock Of Love Charm School. Those girls certainly do need it although I don't know if Sharon Osbourne is the one to be teaching it. I had to laugh the other day when I happened to see part of an episode and Sharon called herself a celebrity. No, she's married to one.


  7. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    890
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    project Pantie

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyaltyInExile View Post
    Are you kidding? Activist for the feminist movement? Not me. It's a big turnoff to me when women want to be more like men. I like women to act like women. It's especially disgusting to hear women cursing like sailors. Whatever happened to women wanting to act ladylike?

    Have you seen that show Rock Of Love Charm School. Those girls certainly do need it although I don't know if Sharon Osbourne is the one to be teaching it. I had to laugh the other day when I happened to see part of an episode and Sharon called herself a celebrity. No, she's married to one.
    And what exactly are women supposed to act like?


  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,417
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    project Pantie

    To me, like independent, strong minded beings who can define the role of the man by them as sexually and emotionally influential - pick them appropriately, and keep a life of their own all at once.

    Vulgar is a turn off for both sexes though I think, I am someone who does swear a lot and curse words do hinder credibility (and make you human).

    Royalty, thanks for the picture of the lives of those girls, sad to hear.
    - Truth - genuine as in "I will fuck you which is in everybody's best interest", just don't know how he pulls that, I'd go for the De Angelo way.


  9. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    890
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    project Pantie

    Quote Originally Posted by Argo navis View Post
    To me, like independent, strong minded beings who can define the role of the man by them as sexually and emotionally influential - pick them appropriately, and keep a life of their own all at once.

    Vulgar is a turn off for both sexes though I think, I am someone who does swear a lot and curse words do hinder credibility (and make you human).

    Royalty, thanks for the picture of the lives of those girls, sad to hear.
    - Truth - genuine as in "I will fuck you which is in everybody's best interest", just don't know how he pulls that, I'd go for the De Angelo way.
    Oh ok lol I was expecting something else


  10. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,189
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    project Pantie

    Quote Originally Posted by Argo navis View Post
    To me, like independent, strong minded beings who can define the role of the man by them as sexually and emotionally influential - pick them appropriately, and keep a life of their own all at once.

    Vulgar is a turn off for both sexes though I think, I am someone who does swear a lot and curse words do hinder credibility (and make you human).

    Royalty, thanks for the picture of the lives of those girls, sad to hear.
    - Truth - genuine as in "I will fuck you which is in everybody's best interest", just don't know how he pulls that, I'd go for the De Angelo way.
    yea you would need to see exactly how i say it the computer doesn't give me real justice for tonality lol. -- Truth


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Register